Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

slozukimc

Glad to hear word of G, I miss that guy. The Omicron was a game-changer for me.
Me too. Without going into details when we spoke he sounded very happy to be where he is and doing what he loves to do.

The Omicron was also a game changer for me. It allowed me to use my meds while working in NYC for 4 years and is still working to this day. And speaking of longevity I am still using my original SR-71 that had been across the country twice and gone through ounces before I got it. What other company could make such claims? None I know of.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I too recieved a care package from G! Included a Triton setup that I have fallen in love with using the quartz bucket and more spare parts than I can shake a stick at. Maybe we can do some trading of parts. I need a new rod for my SR-71.
Thanks a bunch @THC SCIENTIFIC !!!
Very clever way 2. Vaporize CANNABIS product’s.
Da SR-71 is a opulent device 4 CONSUMPTION of CONCENTRATES (ROSIN is 4 da thought of CIVILIZATION)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I'm glad others people got advantage of G's generosity, I got a Hercules package myself! Yes, @slozukimc , I can send you a spare heating rod, I'll contact you by pm.

By the way I found a post from you considering Hercules black rod settings for TC, so I use Ti mode and set temp at 160°C, taste really better than my hercules with white rod, but the white rod seems easier to use, maybe only cause I'm more used to that rod!

lonelyhero

the lost soul
Company Rep
I’m interested in a black rod and 601/510 adapter if either of you have them available I have two hercs and would like to be able to continue using them in the future

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I’m interested in a black rod and 601/510 adapter if either of you have them available I have two hercs and would like to be able to continue using them in the future
The white one’s I have 2 however no black rod?
What is the advantage?

ataxian,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yep, please send me a pm, I'm glad to help your Hercules to survive!

Hi, @ataxian , the black rod is supposed to offer the TC feature since it's subohm although it isn't accurate temp reading cause the ceramic rod works differently than metals coils and there is no Ceramic TC option. I'm myself only beginning to experiment with that black rod, looks great atm, tasty hits but heat up is different than white rod, I'm more used to the white one and get reliable big hits, I have to train myself with the black one!

Hi @lonelyhero you can use your Hercules+white rod with a 510 battery, I use mine with a cheapo Atmos mini mod (dabstorm rebranded mod box) with great success since 2 years or a bit less, I use 19w, get big hits (for me), decent battery life (rod is a 2.38 ohm) and it's pretty convenient although I never take more than 2-4 hits before to put it down. The lower ohm black rod is better suited for 510 mod box though.

PPN,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yep, please send me a pm, I'm glad to help your Hercules to survive!

Hi, @ataxian , the black rod is supposed to offer the TC feature since it's subohm although it isn't accurate temp reading cause the ceramic rod works differently than metals coils and there is no Ceramic TC option. I'm myself only beginning to experiment with that black rod, looks great atm, tasty hits but heat up is different than white rod, I'm more used to the white one and get reliable big hits, I have to train myself with the black one!

Hi @lonelyhero you can use your Hercules+white rod with a 510 battery, I use mine with a cheapo Atmos mini mod (dabstorm rebranded mod box) with great success since 2 years or a bit less, I use 19w, get big hits (for me), decent battery life (rod is a 2.38 ohm) and it's pretty convenient although I never take more than 2-4 hits before to put it down. The lower ohm black rod is better suited for 510 mod box though.
Human want’s?
The white functionality is cats wisker’s!
POV only.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Human want’s?
The white functionality is cats wisker’s!
POV only.
I had some hard time to understand you (remenber, english isn't my native) but I want to thank you about to teach me new words/expressions, "cats wisker's" doesn't means like I thought :lol:

Although your "POV only" lost me... could you elaborate please? It's always a challenge to understand your wording my friend, initially (years ago) I thought you was playing with peoples but quickly realized you are only playing with words, I like your game!

PPN,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I had some hard time to understand you (remenber, english isn't my native) but I want to thank you about to teach me new words/expressions, "cats wisker's" doesn't means like I thought :lol:

Although your "POV only" lost me... could you elaborate please? It's always a challenge to understand your wording my friend, initially (years ago) I thought you was playing with peoples but quickly realized you are only playing with words, I like your game!
Please 4-give the use or abuse of the ENGLISH language!
I speak 3 language’s other than English .
Been around the world like JULES VERN however living in Europe, south and central countries = California & Hawaii R not horrible places 2-reside .

CANNABIS growing in the field’s is fleshing 2-one’s eye’s!
Concentration of this plant or tree {grow area} really decent in a PERSI?
Sorry 2-be so flipped (that could be why CANNABIS is demonized?)

ataxian,
Reactions: PPN

slozukimc

I too find @ataxian hard to understand sometimes and English is my native language. Lmao

DrRishi

Still using my SR74 on a daily basis. I have 2 complete ones and I am sure enough parts to make 2 more.
I have NEVER had a rod fail on me and I have used it pretty much daily for the last 5/6 years. As far as I am concerned it the only really convenient battery vape for concentrate. I converted to the 510 bottom and drive them now with an old Joytech cubiod. Sam gave such great support but now I don't need it. It just works!

Top Bottom