Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

kevin

we can later on do empty packaging if you want to purchase it.
What do you mean I can buy it later? I already bought it why should I pay again? Come on G, just send us the packaging when it comes in. After all aren't we ( first 100) the ones to help work out the bugs if any at least you can give us everything we paid for.
Kevin

OF

What do you mean I can buy it later? I already bought it why should I pay again? Come on G, just send us the packaging when it comes in. After all aren't we ( first 100) the ones to help work out the bugs if any at least you can give us everything we paid for.

Funny, I don't recall any mention of a fancy package when I bought mine. It wasn't part of the deal, right?

I only agreed to pay for one shipment, not two.

OTOH, I'm sure G will be happy to hold on to your unit for a while until the packaging is finalized and available. I sure don't want him to delay mine, but understand how you might want to?

OF

OF,
Reactions: Darb

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I just thought it would be nice to have something to store it in.
I'm not taking about paying for the package I'm talkin about paying for the postage, I was not clear about it. Or I can ship it out in two months when all the proper packaging an logos are Done. It's up to you guys.
that's what i'm talkin' about. no prob paying for the extra shipping. most likely will have some carts or something else to order by then anyway ;)

OF

Ill never be nice you know that. Also did SBM give you the Jungle Juice?

I know, what you see is what you get and all that but a guy can hope can't he?

Naw, he's still got it, but that's my fault really. I haven't managed to get over his way for a whole host of reasons, some better than others...... Soon, it's working it's way up the list. The Holiday season is almost here already. Somehow it seems to fit in with the whole 'bountiful harvest' theme to me, that's my plan any way......

Thanks again.

OF

OF,

kevin

I'm not taking about paying for the package I'm talkin about paying for the postage, I was not clear about it. Or I can ship it out in two months when all the proper packaging an logos are Done. It's up to you guys.
Thanks G
I knew you would come though, I totally understand us paying for shipping NO PROBLEM there, I thought you were saying we would have to pay for it if we wanted it (Sorry)

Funny, I don't recall any mention of a fancy package when I bought mine. It wasn't part of the deal, right?

Your a funny guy OF, always the right thing to say to make me laugh. I just thought it would be nice to have. Then I remmebered you already volinteered to hold it for me and give it a good home.

Any chance of joining in on the testing in SF? More than happy to bring the testing supplies!:science:

Kevin

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Kevin we might have ourselves a small party lets see how my plans go.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

OF

Kevin we might have ourselves a small party lets see how my plans go.

Sounds like a plan. Be sure to include SBM, where ever he goes a party seems to happen you know. Funny how that works out, not sure why, but am happy to just enjoy the effect......

No matter what, though, one way or the other let's meet and chat a bit?

OF

OF,

DubCRider

You wanna make party? I like make party!

We will wait for G to give us some dates and work from there. 1/3 people who have tried the juice have called me since, I'm not sure I want to share with anyone here because I enjoy your company too much, lol!

DubCRider,

OF

You wanna make party? I like make party!

We will wait for G to give us some dates and work from there. 1/3 people who have tried the juice have called me since, I'm not sure I want to share with anyone here because I enjoy your company too much, lol!

Please do hang onto it, I've got plans, evil plans......

I hear what you say about making a party happen. Some of you have this as a natural nature, some of us, OTOH, can cause a spontaneous party to break out as well......but by leaving rather than arriving. Some of us fight it, others accept it.

OF

OF,
Top Bottom