Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Ogseed

HAPPY HOLIDAZE !!!!

unknownby.jpg

HAPPY 420 EVERYONE !!!!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Happy 420 to everyone here :)
The Persei I won in the contest a few days ago should be here today and I can't wait to try it out!
Congrats on that again! well done and you should reaaalllyyyy enjoy it. i want to surgically implant mine.

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I think you should rethink that Bob. I mean battery charging is going to be a bitch.....

OF
lol, i'll just get one of those ear piercings where you stretch it out and carry it around there. that way i have access to both threads ;)

Bob Loblaw,

druminfected

Happy 4:20 guys, but more like 7:10!

Looks like my reply was missed yet again. :( I guess it's kinda bad to post questions on Christmas, oh well, I'll try again tomorrow and post my issues. :tup:

druminfected,
Reactions: Vitolo

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right

Looks like my reply was missed yet again. :( I guess it's kinda bad to post questions on Christmas, oh well, I'll try again tomorrow and post my issues. :tup:

Remember @THC is traveling to the Bay Area for tomorrow's Deep Green Fest. So he may not be available for a while.

Sinclue,

OF

I guess I don't follow, but it sounds like you said something and got ignored? You're not an easy guy to ignore, Drum, if there's some magic words one can say........

OF

OF,

Cdothaze

I wish I can say the same......I just got my Persei on 4/19, I whipped up some fresh bho using some Chemdog to have for today. After fully charging the batteries,I set up my single cart top using the 18650...I hit the button and no light comes on. I swap the batteries with 2 18350 and still no luck. So I swap the single cart for the double and the light finally comes on. I submitted a ticket ...#439840

Cdothaze,

JoeKickass

Took my Persei on a little outing today. Just unscrewed the cart and carried the Persei body and cart + mflb stem side by side. Worked out absolutely excellently! :leaf:

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I know things change, but some where along the way I missed the meaning of 710, anyone care to enlighten me, kindly please... I'd rather ask then not know.

710 = OIL upside down

What was missed drum? Sorry boss been busy with deep green.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

jpdnkstr

Waiting is killing me........ can't stop checking the mailbox........c'mon Persei.......I don't think my Omicron will hold me over until Monday! J/K

Wish I was in Cali for Deep Green.... Oh well, Keepin' it real green here in the Great Lakes. Hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday weekend.

nickzzzx

Waiting is killing me........ can't stop checking the mailbox........c'mon Persei.......I don't think my Omicron will hold me over until Monday! J/K

Wish I was in Cali for Deep Green.... Oh well, Keepin' it real green here in the Great Lakes. Hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday weekend.
I just got mine yesterday and it was a blast to use 7.4v at 5ohm with some sour D wax. Its a hard hitter for sure. the 3.7v at 1.5ohm seemed to make more vapor with the persei than the omicron at the same volt/ohm, I noticed the Omi battery is rated at 900 mAh and the persei battery is rated at 2000 mAh, but isn't mAh responsible for how long the battery lasts?

nickzzzx,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I just got mine yesterday and it was a blast to use 7.4v at 5ohm with some sour D wax. Its a hard hitter for sure. the 3.7v at 1.5ohm seemed to make more vapor with the persei than the omicron at the same volt/ohm, I noticed the Omi battery is rated at 900 mAh and the persei battery is rated at 2000 mAh, but isn't mAh responsible for how long the battery lasts?
depends on ur omi version (omi v2 is capped @ 3.7v, persei w/3.7v battery can hit 4.2 so runs a little hotter)

Bob Loblaw,

nickzzzx

depends on ur omi version (omi v2 is capped @ 3.7v, persei w/3.7v battery can hit 4.2 so runs a little hotter)
It's an Omi v1 which I think is capped at 3.7 as well, correct? That makes sense that the Persei puts out a little more volts

nickzzzx,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
It's an Omi v1 which I think is capped at 3.7 as well, correct? That makes sense that the Persei puts out a little more volts
no, but the imr batts have a little more boost than an omi 1 (i believe) which can be up to 4.2 right off the charger, but degrades over time

Bob Loblaw,

OF

Excellent observation. The various Omicron units have some significant losses sometimes it seems. I think it was KT who first pointed it out? He couldn't get his new Dart to work with his V2 power supply IIRC. I did a quick set of measurements of my V1, V2, RX and TV power supplies with 2.4 and 1.5 Ohm loads and confirmed the V2 was especially 'bad' here, dropping under 3.0 Volts under the heavy load with fresh charged battery. A problem with the protection circuit to be corrected soon.

Persei was designed from the ground up to be a barn burner, I strongly suspect it's doesn't even notice this level of power, it came to party hard with those big hitters yet to come. For starters it does two of the worst available today in stride. I'd expect it to do better. Yes, capacity is only part of the story, having more to do with run time than anything else. The best performing batteries on the market, the IMRs are low capacity for their size. And heavier than other types. Yet the electric Helo guys love them because they don't blink at discharge rates 10 or 20 times higher than those that force others into protection shutdown. They literally have the power to lift themselves up....which I guess is why the serious vape makers are moving that way.

Thanks.

OF

OF,

JoeKickass

All lithium batteries are 4.2v hot off the charger, the imr batteries will sag less when a heavy load is applied so they will supply a bit more current than non-imr even when their unloaded voltage is the same.

You should notice this with the new v2 top or by putting your imr v2 battery in your persei

Top Bottom