Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
I use my Bender on a 18mm direct inject water pipe. I just throw in a screen into the male direct inject fitting from my Extreme-Q. The extreme-Q uses a 18mm male on its whip and the screen is made for it. You can buy them separately.

If the pipe is 14mm, I use a 14-18 adapter ring and put the screen in that. This works perfect for vaping. I think the new Nibbler-XL could work to using a 18-18mm male and an o-ring...

Its only $10 extra for both the blue and white rods. I would grab both. Try each and you decide. The white even through it works for herbs, its not its sweet spot. It takes good control since its so powerful. For some the blue rod being less power may be more straight forward. When the black is in production, I believe that probably will be the best choice for most.

I also got my Nibbler-XL today. I must say it works very well, in fact it makes the SR-71 even easier to use and conditions it well. Now you can watch the vape production and adjust power to suite. The perc is nice to cooling the vape just enough.

Another home run :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Are the hits on the Bender harsh without H2O conditioning?
No in fact for my WAKE and VAKE dry is what I like.

The flavor is gourmet!

The BENDER fits my life style.
It's not for every one however if you collect gadgets why not?

In my case a BENDER is like a SOLO X 4!

I do have experience with both!

Last edited:

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Are the hits on the Bender harsh without H2O conditioning?
The hammer uses the white also I believe. Its 7.4V and will hit 1200F so it can combust the herb. So power control! You can certainly over heat the herb and get harsh production, but you can also get sweet tasty vape by controlling the power to keep the temp at the right value. Practice

PhotoRider,
Reactions: ataxian

masaki

Get the 7.4v (white rod) version now... or wait a few weeks for the black rod, which is probably right up your alley. Can always get the 7.4 white now and buy a black rod later. OT is that your Subaru?

Edit: you can route the bender through a water piece to h20 condition it.

Yeah that's my suby. Thanks for the info now I'm having difficult time choosing!!

masaki,
Reactions: Caligula

kevin

Hi G / Blaze or anybody who knows.
I just got my Nibbler XL and NO instructions! Like how to get bottom two o-rings to stay in place? Water level?
Can I get pointed to the insructions please or video, I'm sure I could guess but I don't want to F**k it up before I get to use it.
TIA
Kevin

Last edited:
kevin,
Reactions: ataxian

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Yeah that's my suby. Thanks for the info now I'm having difficult time choosing!!
I just called W9 to "postpone" my order until the black rods are ready, she said, "Why wait? Black rods will be about $10 and are interchangeable." So I decided not to delay my new equipment over roughly $10.
Gives me time to get my technique down before the beast is released. :2c:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I just called W9 to "postpone" my order until the black rods are ready, she said, "Why wait? Black rods will be about $10 and are interchangeable." So I decided not to delay my new equipment over roughly $10.
Gives me time to get my technique down before the beast is released. :2c:
I just use the BENDER. (PERSEI)
OMICRON PG (C4)

I have 2 SR71's with white rods and no coils.
So I'm waiting to buy accessories like the coils and blue rod once posted on the www.W9TECH.com site before I put these boy's into action.

So you called it in?
I guess my FLOWERS are too strong?
I missed out I guess?

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Hi G / Blaze or anybody who knows.
I just got my Nibbler XL and NO instructions! Like how to get bottom two o-rings to stay in place? Water level?
Can I get pointed to the insructions please or video, I'm sure I could guess but I don't want to F**k it up before I get to use it.
TIA
Kevin

Please fill the the water to just below the MADE IN USA label.
Everyone received two sets of o-rings so depending on the tolerance level of the glass you will pick one that fits.
Slide and twist the Nibbler xl over the Hercules and the o-rings should not move

You got the last ones?

I was too slow.
I am not sure what you think he got the last of Ataxian .. Call in and I can see if we have what you are looking for. Our site is not update..

kevin

Please fill the the water to just below the MADE IN USA label.
Everyone received two sets of o-rings so depending on the tolerance level of the glass you will pick one that fits.
Slide and twist the Nibbler xl over the Hercules and the o-rings should not move..

Thanks! I was having trouble keeping o-rings in place on the bottom, I'll work on it.
Thanks!
Kevin

kevin

Can anybody tell me is there surposed to be a new base for the Herc w/groves for the o-rings like the new MP? It says there is on the site but so many things have changed.
If not, I'm having a hell of a time trying to get the bottom o-rings to stay in place, they just row down to the Persei no matter what I've tried. Any help please.
Thanks
Kevin

Last edited:
kevin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Can anybody tell me is there surposed to be a new bottom for the Hrec w/groves for the o-rings like the new MP? It says there is on the site but so many things have changed.
If not, I'm having a hell of a time trying to get the bottom o-rings to stay in place, they just row down to the Persei no matter what I've tried. Any help please.
Thanks
Kevin

HU9CynrUzCCGIogClcPeezKc50hDuOFIkDRAvQZgcEk.jpg

Top Bottom