Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hi G
So my Nibbler XL didn't come w/one like that. What phone # do I call its not posted on the new site
Order #10981
Please help, Im dieing to try my Nibbler.
Thanks
Kevin

Have you gotten the upgraded sr71? When you sent your parts in did you send in the bottom adapter?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

kevin

G
If that new base was to be upgraded when I upgraded my Herc then I need two of the new basees, I pre-ordered two and sent them both in for upgrades and they both came back the same way.
So I guess I need two of the new bases, I'll be more then happy to send you the ones I have when I get the new ones.
Please let me know how to get this worked out ASAP so I can try my Nibbler,.
Are the Cores still on time?
Thanks
Kevin

kevin,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
How do you pronounce Persei, phonetically speaking?

My new Persei(which I can't pronounce) already left the building and is on its way to me. Ordered and shipped the same day, hats off to W9. Huzzah!!

Silver420Surfer,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
G
If that new base was to be upgraded when I upgraded my Herc then I need two of the new basees, I pre-ordered two and sent them both in for upgrades and they both came back the same way.
So I guess I need two of the new bases, I'll be more then happy to send you the ones I have when I get the new ones.
Please let me know how to get this worked out ASAP so I can try my Nibbler,.
Are the Cores still on time?
Thanks
Kevin
Please call the office they will guide you.

How do you pronounce Persei, phonetically speaking?

My new Persei(which I can't pronounce) already left the building and is on its way to me. Ordered and shipped the same day, hats off to W9. Huzzah!!

Per See Eye

OF

Are there any distributors in the South Bay I want get my hands on the bender for the weekend :D

I saw one at Harborside a while back IIRC. I'd give them a call. Otherwise DubC can probably tell you who stocks them. As Kevin suggests a PM to him might be in order?

OF

OF,
Reactions: ataxian

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
well, my Nibbler-xl is screwed. I through on the 3 O-rings, and got zero vape. Air was leaking past the o rings. OK, switch to the thicker ones. Now the mouth piece is stuck in the body and the threads are not strong enough to pull it out. Man this is frustrating...

Using pliers just screwed up the threads. Now the MP is screwed up and stuck in the body. I can't get it out. Only way is to cut it up.

Well it isn't working for me :( Not very happy either way it didn't work and its busted.
The first time I used it I just had the MP in the area where its stuck, but after reading this, I thought you installed it all the way to the bottom of the sr-71. It worked better just sticking the mp in not all the way. Well, in material now MP is in pieces.

edit: Damn it, now my brand new nibbler-xl is in pieces on my carpet and my hand is cut up. Screw this.
The top is still stuck in there man. Oh, its broke so I guess it don't matter. Depressed for sure.
Nibbler-xl.jpg

Last edited:

vaporchaser420

well, my Nibbler-xl is screwed. I through on the 3 O-rings, and got zero vape. Air was leaking past the o rings. OK, switch to the thicker ones. Now the mouth piece is stuck in the body and the threads are not strong enough to pull it out. Man this is frustrating...

Using pliers just screwed up the threads. Now the MP is screwed up and stuck in the body. I can't get it out. Only way is to cut it up.

Well it isn't working for me :( Not very happy either way it didn't work and its busted.
The first time I used it I just had the MP in the area where its stuck, but after reading this, I thought you installed it all the way to the bottom of the sr-71. It worked better just sticking the mp in not all the way. Well, in material now MP is in pieces.

edit: Damn it, now my brand new nibbler-xl is in pieces on my carpet and my hand is cut up. Screw this.
The top is still stuck in there man. Oh, its broke so I guess it don't matter. Depressed for sure.
Nibbler-xl.jpg
whoa super not cool, that's a total nightmare, I feel for you, btw I think if you rub some VG on the O rings it'll slide in much easier, I know this doesn't help you out now but maybe others will avoid this situation.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
It went in easy enough so I didn't use anything. It had an issue coming out - like it was tapered or something inside. Once it was in, it wouldn't come out. Tried heat, cold, water, VG in the end, which I slipped with :( The threads on the body are not strong enough to pull it. The other O-ring was loose and air went around it. What worked was just inserting the MP until it was at the spot it stuck.

The O-rings at the bottom adapter are only for stability. The air holes are above them to allow air into the sr-71. Using the thinner O-ring on the MP had no seal. The thicker one stuck... My fault breaking it. I knew I would and was thinking, oh stop, your are going to - bingo. broke it. Maybe I drove myself to it just thinking I would. Hate when that happens.

PhotoRider,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down

Nibbler-xl.jpg

:argh: Dude, I'm soooooo friggin' sorry to hear about this.

It went in easy enough so I didn't use anything. It had an issue coming out - like it was tapered or something inside. Once it was in, it wouldn't come out. Tried heat, cold, water, VG in the end, which I slipped with :( The threads on the body are not strong enough to pull it. The other O-ring was loose and air went around it. What worked was just inserting the MP until it was at the spot it stuck.

The O-rings at the bottom adapter are only for stability. The air holes are above them to allow air into the sr-71. Using the thinner O-ring on the MP had no seal. The thicker one stuck... My fault breaking it. I knew I would and was thinking, oh stop, your are going to - bingo. broke it. Maybe I drove myself to it just thinking I would. Hate when that happens.

I actually had the same problem at first when it came to air flow. I used one of the thinner O-rings on the mouthpiece at first and I got nada when I inhaled. Just switched the O-ring out for a thicker one and voila! VAPOR!

kindbeats,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom