Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

smoke dust

that adapter just pushed the pin in the middle of the connector inside. The bottom pin pushes the persei pin,

can i charge the 3.7v trustfires on the charger that thermovape gives out? cause 1 of them when i put on the black charger that came with my persei just doesnt make the light any brighter so i dont think its charging

smoke dust,

smoke dust

The ones from us allow you to use 510 attachments on our devices.

can i charge the 3.7v trustfires on the charger that thermovape gives out? cause 1 of them when i put on the black charger that came with my persei just doesnt make the light any brighter so i dont think its charging

smoke dust,

smoke dust

whatever i dont really even need the 7.4v batteries do i? since JAMBANDPHAN03 is sending me a 2.4ohm cart sometime this week and if i get a gram of some concentrates and put it in the 2.4 ohm cart vaping at 3.7v how many hits should i approx get?

smoke dust,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

If its 3.7v yes, if its 3.2v or 3.0v no you can not. What batteries do you have that are having issues, sounds like its trustfires.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

smoke dust

If its 3.7v yes, if its 3.2v or 3.0v no you can not. What batteries do you have that are having issues, sounds like its trustfires.

the freaking 18350 batteries that came with my persei wont even charge.. these blow. i was trying to get the bender but now i guess i cant since the batteries dont even work

smoke dust,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
the freaking 18350 batteries that came with my persei wont even charge.. these blow. i was trying to get the bender but now i guess i cant since the batteries dont even work

This does not help me identify the issue. What brand is the battery? where did you buy it, when did you buy it?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

smoke dust

and is it just me or do you guys find it SOOOO annoying since u prime at 3.7v then when u put in both the 18350's u gotta take ur tool and twist the bottom thing again to make the batteries flush along the top of the persei.... this is so unconvenient

smoke dust,

smoke dust

This does not help me identify the issue. What brand is the battery? where did you buy it, when did you buy it?
they came with my persei .... when i bought it from d9vapes

now the 3.7v battery isnt working inside my persei either... trying to charge the 3.7v battery now if that doesnt work ill just give you a call G and we can schedule something to where i ship this back in for a new one or something

smoke dust,

smoke dust

G I ACTUALLY FIGURED OUT MY PROBLEM....cause the 7.2v and the 3.7v are working with my double cart top but they wont work with the single cart top what do i do?? any fix?

smoke dust,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
they came with my persei .... when i bought it from d9vapes

now the 3.7v battery isnt working inside my persei either... trying to charge the 3.7v battery now if that doesnt work ill just give you a call G and we can schedule something to where i ship this back in for a new one or something

Im on vacation and trying to help you, please answer my questions so we can handle this best as possible.

What batteries are you using? Is it the red IMR or does it say trust fire?

G I ACTUALLY FIGURED OUT MY PROBLEM....cause the 7.2v and the 3.7v are working with my double cart top but they wont work with the single cart top what do i do?? any fix?

Now since you used a adapter that damaged the unit please do not use this adapter anymore. Ship us back the bad top and we will repair it. Contact D9V and they will handle your situation as i no longer handle this type of situations.

also since you are new to the forums, please use the edit button instead of posting one after another. The mods will ban you for this. Just a heads up.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

smoke dust

Im on vacation and trying to help you, please answer my questions so we can handle this best as possible.

What batteries are you using? Is it the red IMR or does it say trust fire?

Now since you used a adapter that damaged the unit please do not use this adapter anymore. Ship us back the bad top and we will repair it. Contact D9V and they will handle your situation as i no longer handle this type of situations.

also since you are new to the forums, please use the edit button instead of posting one after another. The mods will ban you for this. Just a heads up.

just emailed them but i do not understand this... why doesn't my cartridge work in the double top persei either? it lets me click the button and lights up blue but when i screw in a cart to one of the spots the blue light goes away and doesnt come bac on...and with the single top the blue light doesnt even show up :(((

smoke dust,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
OF - Finally I got it all functioning.
I pulled out my scale and weight the carts full and empty.
The dispensary that I trusted? My wax was only .6 grams per capsule not 1.0?
No wonder when you buy 3grs at a time they give you a free 0.5 gram gift.
Now that I put actual weight in the equation everything works.
Looks like a need to bring my scale to the clinic?
I do not normally medicate in the morning however testing and trying to learn turned into a successful event!

ataxian,

smoke dust

i think my adapter actually fucked both my persei tops lol im bout to send them in to d9vapes for new ones know how long it takes?

smoke dust,

OF

Actually I have both LV (DART) and SV (Revolution), both work fine (although a little cool seems to me perhaps?) with the right batteries in Persei.....which brings us to:

Do they require 6.0V's?

Yes, do not use the D9 supplied batteries (7.4 Volts total), instead substitute the RCR123As sold by TV (and others) which can be charged with the normal 'TV charger' by changing the switch on the right side.

threads in but no power if i use the 3.7v battery it works fine buy it doesnt get too hot or the red thing inside doesnt light up but with the 7.4 batteries i cant get it working...i just put my normal wax cart on the 7.4 batteries and that isnt working either now??? what did i do

Sounds like a battery issue. 3.7 Volts is not enough for SV, all it will do is get warm as you've discovered. Sounds like you've got a lame (small) battery, but you're lucky there, had you run the SV at 7.4 Volts (really closer to 8.4 when fully charged) you'd probably have fried the TV unit by now. Get the right batteries if you want to go that way.

Sorry, I can't see them from here. All 3.7 Volt IMRs look alike..... These are small, 18350s not 18650s? Yes, the TV supplied charger should charge them fine. I don't use the D9 unit so can't comment. Sounds like you've got a bad battery?

OF

smoke dust

Actually I have both LV (DART) and SV (Revolution), both work fine (although a little cool seems to me perhaps?) with the right batteries in Persei.....which brings us to:

Yes, do not use the D9 supplied batteries (7.4 Volts total), instead substitute the RCR123As sold by TV (and others) which can be charged with the normal 'TV charger' by changing the switch on the right side.

Sounds like a battery issue. 3.7 Volts is not enough for SV, all it will do is get warm as you've discovered. Sounds like you've got a lame (small) battery, but you're lucky there, had you run the SV at 7.4 Volts (really closer to 8.4 when fully charged) you'd probably have fried the TV unit by now. Get the right batteries if you want to go that way.

Sorry, I can't see them from here. All 3.7 Volt IMRs look alike..... These are small, 18350s not 18650s? Yes, the TV supplied charger should charge them fine. I don't use the D9 unit so can't comment. Sounds like you've got a bad battery?

OF

lol i think you were correct about everything i ran the SV at 7.4v which i think fried my evolution piece but then i kept putting the evolution on my single top and double top trying to run the 7.4 vault power....lol do you think i fried both the head units??

and my cart doesn't work on 3.7v or 7.4v in either of my tops but the light is now coming on again it just doesnt work i think something went bad or fused out in both of my heads (the single cart and double cart one)

smoke dust,

OF

OF - Finally I got it all functioning.
I pulled out my scale and weight the carts full and empty.
The dispensary that I trusted? My wax was only .6 grams per capsule not 1.0?
No wonder when you buy 3grs at a time they give you a free 0.5 gram gift.
Now that I put actual weight in the equation everything works.
Looks like a need to bring my scale to the clinic?
I do not normally medicate in the morning however testing and trying to learn turned into a successful event!

First off, great news, thanks for posting it! It sometimes takes some effort to sort it out, but as you just discovered it has it's advantages......

Bummer about the short 'grams'. It's usually pretty close in my experience with most concentrates since they fill the vial or container fairly completely so a short one in the box would stand out. One time I did get 3 that were not quite .6 grams, not the one the label said. Made for some pretty expensive wax. Next time I took the other two back still sealed to show them. They immediately apologized, said they'd mislabeled them and immediately put four real grams of the same stuff on the counter. I pushed one back and said, 'thanks, but I only got 3'. The 'guy' (turns out he was the manager....) pushed it back and said 'no, we're sorry....'. Yeah, he got more of my money. Still does.

Until then, the scale might be a good plan (although you don't know the empty weight). As Regan said, "Trust, but verify". Bet you didn't know Ronnie had a MMJ card did you? Must have been one of the first?

lol i think you were correct about everything i ran the SV at 7.4v which i think fried my evolution piece but then i kept putting the evolution on my single top and double top trying to run the 7.4 vault power....lol do you think i fried both the head units??

and my cart doesn't work on 3.7v or 7.4v in either of my tops but the light is now coming on again it just doesnt work i think something went bad or fused out in both of my heads (the single cart and double cart one)

I doubt you could fry them that way, but anything is possible I guess. For sure you want the RCR123As to run a SV unit. While you wait (impatiently) for them why not send the lot (including the charger in fact) back to D9. They're usually very fast with replacements and that would give you a clean slate to start with.

There was some issue with adapters damaging the connectors mechanically. I believe it lead to an upgrade, it did on Omicron and I think I recall Persei having similar problems. My original Persei single head died but IIRC it was a straight electronic failure, quickly replaced (although now the s/n and logo are off of course....).

But that's my advice, sent it all to the shop, my bet is they'll send out a new unit, replacing both heads and the batteries and charger in the process.

Good luck.

OF

smoke dust

I doubt you could fry them that way, but anything is possible I guess. For sure you want the RCR123As to run a SV unit. While you wait (impatiently) for them why not send the lot (including the charger in fact) back to D9. They're usually very fast with replacements and that would give you a clean slate to start with.

There was some issue with adapters damaging the connectors mechanically. I believe it lead to an upgrade, it did on Omicron and I think I recall Persei having similar problems. My original Persei single head died but IIRC it was a straight electronic failure, quickly replaced (although now the s/n and logo are off of course....).

But that's my advice, sent it all to the shop, my bet is they'll send out a new unit, replacing both heads and the batteries and charger in the process.

Good luck.

OF

thanks alot man! yeah i got this unit like the week the persei came out (never come around to using it cause i had no oils back then) so the batteries that i have arent even the red ones their the ones that say trustfire and are black with little lightning bolts on them haha yeah i guess ill just put my persei unit as a matter in fact and everything i got with it (except the cartridges and fill tool right?) sorry if i didnt make any sense haha im a bit medicated off of my MFLB and some very frosty afghan x bruce banner hybrid ;)

smoke dust,

OF

i guess ill just put my persei unit as a matter in fact and everything i got with it (except the cartridges and fill tool right?)

Yes, that's exactly right NEVER mail concentrates or anything contaminated to D9 (or anyone else), but strict interpretation of the Postal Laws they have to turn you in. I wouldn't blame them even, it'd be a nasty way to get 'set up' by the Blue Meanies intent on shutting you down. "Look, your Honor, here's the evidence they received controlled substances....." could get a warrant signed 'all over town'.

Good luck getting it sorted out, as you know it's worth the effort.

OF

OF,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
First off, great news, thanks for posting it! It sometimes takes some effort to sort it out, but as you just discovered it has it's advantages......

Bummer about the short 'grams'. It's usually pretty close in my experience with most concentrates since they fill the vial or container fairly completely so a short one in the box would stand out. One time I did get 3 that were not quite .6 grams, not the one the label said. Made for some pretty expensive wax. Next time I took the other two back still sealed to show them. They immediately apologized, said they'd mislabeled them and immediately put four real grams of the same stuff on the counter. I pushed one back and said, 'thanks, but I only got 3'. The 'guy' (turns out he was the manager....) pushed it back and said 'no, we're sorry....'. Yeah, he got more of my money. Still does.

Until then, the scale might be a good plan (although you don't know the empty weight). As Regan said, "Trust, but verify". Bet you didn't know Ronnie had a MMJ card did you? Must have been one of the first?

Good luck.

OF
I hate to be a DICK however I think I will take back the full unsealed grams and let them see what I received. It's a really good clinic and I think it might have been their vendor?

Pretty stoked that this stuff works really well.
You have to respect the math.
In a earlier post you said to weight.
I finally got to it this morning.
You were right!
Thanks for your help!
Concentrates now wired.
Now I just need a "BENDER"!

ataxian,

OF

I hate to be a DICK however I think I will take back the full unsealed grams and let them see what I received. It's a really good clinic and I think it might have been their vendor?

Pretty stoked that this stuff works really well.
You have to respect the math.
In a earlier post you said to weight.

You were right!
Thanks for your help!

How you handle it makes you 'a DICK', right? It's no doubt an honest mistake, they should want to know about it before they sell more. If not, that's useful information to guide your future purchases.

Yes, cool once you get it running and learn to keep it between the ditches. You're right 'numbers don't lie' they can be a powerful tool if you let them.

You're very welcome for the help, I'm very glad to when I can. And I wouldn't worry too much about my being right, it's not likely to happen again anytime soon......

Best wishes.

OF

OF,

Krazzykid

would i be able to load up the romulan hash on this website http://elementalwellnesscenter.com/menu/index.php into the persei if i ever got my hands on this hash ;) ;) but now i anxiously wait for d9v to email me back .... :(

Hi smoke dust.
There is not much info on the site about that hash, but if it doesn't fully melt when heated it won't work.
Since that particular hash is only 50% thc I would have to guess it has a lot of plant material in it. Even if it did work it would most likely foul the cartridge out really fast, maybe with the first gram. If it were me I would just spring for something much more pure. Also if I remember correctly any type of bubble hash may not work properly in the carts.

Krazzykid,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Made oil from ~1/4 of good herb.

Burnt about 1/2 of the resulting qwiso trying to fill cart for my persei. Literally just smoked in the fill tool. HALF my hash.

This shit is too expensive for me to make apparently. People keep telling me how easy it is, but I'd love to know where I go wrong...

Pics of what I thought was amazing results for once will be coming eventually.

darkrom,
Top Bottom