Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

DubCRider

Yes, you need to be living in said state. Perhaps there is a cheap room for rent in RI available for a month or two. You will need that states ID/DL as well. The cards are valid for one year so you will need to repeat for a renewal.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Sounds like more work and $$ than its work. I'd have to rent a house LOL. Thats a bit extreme to purchase something that grows out of the ground. I'm better off just finding friends in RI with a card, but I have none...yet haha.

darkrom,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
so this is just a guess, but I just got a shipping notice from D-9, and the only thing I am waiting for is the Bender... hmmmm I don't want to get anyone too excited as I don't know for sure. Maybe they will be going out in batches?

darkrom

Great Scott!
so this is just a guess, but I just got a shipping notice from D-9, and the only thing I am waiting for is the Bender... hmmmm

Anxiously checking my email...

Nada yet!

EDIT: Within editing time I got my tracking number. I KNOW it is the bender since I haven't ordered anything else from them. Charging up this battery and putting my wasted hash out of my mind...with some of my left over hash in a vape I can load it in without skill haha.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Jam quick panic mode, what can we use for a case for this. You always seem to have the best accessories. I don't wanna break this thing. I should have gotten the universe from a budget perspective, but this is out NOW, and all glass is sexy :o

darkrom,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
What ever you find, I would make sure it's padded. I won't be able to offer more until I have one to see how big it really is. Those hard cases with the cut out foam lining might be ideal, I know they come in many sizes.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: OF

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yay!! I was worried that I might be starting something that wasn't happening for others. Glad to see other people getting their notice. Thanks for pointing out the spam folder mclovin, some folks may not think to check there. Looking forward to this, too bad my herbs are getting low, I'll have to control myself until the next batch is ready.

jambandphan03,

kittyboy

Don't you need to be a resident to get a card in that state? If not rhode island isn't very far away...plus I'd have to travel through ZERO states before I got back in my decrim state.
You got vermont and maine too mon.. sounds like maine is up and running well with dispencaries etc.

kittyboy,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Anyone from any state can get a card in OR you just have to come out here, as far as I understand it. Just need proper medical history. I'm excited about the Bender activity. I know it's just a printed label right now, but soon it should be heading our way.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Oregon sounds neat, but sadly I'm not risking that travel or the expense haha.

I wonder if any other states have that policy, or if its the only one?

darkrom,

kevin

I'd imagine I'd have to be a resident to get a card in any state.
Getting a stste ID is pretty easy to get, I rent a room I don't have a car and I need ID to work.
But now that the benders are shipping you don't care about oils anymore.

Enjoy
Kevin

kevin,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
yeeeeees, i got my email confirmation today that my bender is on its way!!!!!!! Happy Vaping to all!!!!!!
I am glad to hear that some bender batches are being sent out!!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
So far, it seems it's just the shipping label that has been printed for the Bender, maybe they will go out in the next day or so... I imagine it's taking some time to package them up and get them ready to ship.

jambandphan03,

Bart

Oregon will allow you to apply for card from out of state. Don't even have to travel there. Rhode island accepts out of state registry cards. Go for it D.R.
Wish I didn't live in the southeast. No states near me :(

OF

Oregon will allow you to apply for card from out of state. Don't even have to travel there.

This is true, but you do have to travel there to actually get the drugs. The don't mail them to you you know......

A couple of other thoughts. First of all, the Oregon system is different from what we have here in California. It's a registration system. Unlike here were it's a confidential medical deal, kept in the doctor's office needing a court order to get to, the State issues the card there and keeps a list (and, of course, they charge a fee:
http://licenseinfo.oregon.gov/index.cfm?fuseaction=license_seng&link_item_id=14549

And the number of such 'out of state permits' is really small. A few hundred when you subtract those from Washington State:
http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2012/02/hundreds_of_out-of-staters_fin.html

Call me paranoid, but what do you suppose would happen if some random State (say the non MMJ state you live in) asked the Oregon for the information on residents of their state who might have cards? I don't think that we have to wait for someone to hack that data base, I bet it's information free for the asking if you have a 'need to know'..... Oregon residents are protected in their state by the law, those outside the state have no such protection.

OF

OF,
Reactions: darkrom

Bart

I was meaning he could get card from Oregon and drive to rhode island for meds.
Rhode island accepts out of state cards but is next door to dr.
Rhode island only issues cards to residents.
But being on any state government list is not cool
Now what we all need is a good job market in California.
I'd move tomorrow if I could get a job there.
Anyone in Cali need a good carpenter?

Bart,

Bart

I'm well known in Atlanta for building walk in humidors in cigar lounges. I don't even like cigars.
Now I would love to build some grow rooms. After all it is my favorite flower.
Anyone interested in a top notch carpenter that's obsessed with their work. Let me know.

OF

Anyone interested in a top notch carpenter that's obsessed with their work. Let me know.

"Have hammer, will travel"?

Or maybe "Have (nail) gun, will travel" is more nostalgic?

OF

OF,
Top Bottom