Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi Bart I'm really excessive. I over buy all the time. Too much product and too many toys. Everyone I know that medicates lights up. Trying to Vaporize is hard when you don't know anybody else that vapes.
I hate smoking now and only vape. After 30 years of Cannabis free living I started medicating with the 420 rule instead of Pharmaceuticals.

Much healthier to vape!

ataxian,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'm just waiting for the bender. Can't afford anymore adapters etc, and with the oil I flat out give up. Sad as it may be its literally impossible for me to come by any oil, and even then i woudln't be able to work with it. I'm fed up with it since I'm just not lucky enough in life to have what I really need for medication.

Back to 3-4 flower bowls in a row through a cloud hoping to get the desired results.

darkrom,

kevin

I'm just waiting for the bender. Can't afford anymore adapters etc, and with the oil I flat out give up. Sad as it may be its literally impossible for me to come by any oil, and even then i woudln't be able to work with it. I'm fed up with it since I'm just not lucky enough in life to have what I really need for medication.

Back to 3-4 flower bowls in a row through a cloud hoping to get the desired results.

darkrom
Dude take a chill pill! I'll help you out, send me a message with your e-mail and I'll send my address, you then send me TWO carts and I'll load them with wax and prime them, Just make sure you send me good carts! ( are you okay w/BHO waxes?) I know this won't fix your problem forever, but it will get you started, once there primed and working maybe you will have better luck.
Let me know what you want to do.
Kevin

darkrom

Great Scott!
darkrom
Dude take a chill pill! I'll help you out, send me a message with your e-mail and I'll send my address, you then send me TWO carts and I'll load them with wax and prime them, Just make sure you send me good carts! ( are you okay w/BHO waxes?) I know this won't fix your problem forever, but it will get you started, once there primed and working maybe you will have better luck.
Kevin

Thats federally illegal and this isn't a medical state so I'll decline so we both don't go to jail, but if I lived in CA I'd take you up on it. I'm just going to wait on oil. I'll wait for the bender and just use this thing with herb as I planned.

darkrom,
Reactions: OF

OF

I'll decline so we both don't go to jail, but if I lived in CA I'd take you up on it.

Probably a good call. My guess is the FC forum is blocked down 'at the Big House'?

Hey, if you lived 'the land of Gold' all kinds of options could present themselves. Got some nice real estate for cheap these days......best bring a JOB with you, however.

OF

kittyboy

I bought a second PERSIE today. I had a CHROME one with Black Rings (Mismatch)
With all the wax I have I had to do something rather than let it sit.

My car looks a little dull could use a wax job if u got it laying around........:shrug:

kittyboy,

kevin

Thats federally illegal and this isn't a medical state so I'll decline so we both don't go to jail, but if I lived in CA I'd take you up on it.
darkrom
I won't tell if you don't.:brow: I know it's not a medical state thats the only reason why I was willing to help, I don't like to see sick people suffer in pain. But I understand and respect your choice, and if you lived in Ca you wouldn't have to take me up on anything, the stuffs everywhere here and very easy to make!
Have fun with your Bender, Hey doesn't your Thermovape Evolution (6V) do flowers?
Kevin

kevin,

Darb

darkrom
Kevin

Nice offer man.
Good to know there are awesome unselfish people out there willing to help out!!!

darkrom

Great Scott!
Hey doesn't your Thermovape Evolution (6V) do flowers

Yes but it needs an adapter to use on the persei. The bender should be more than enough flower wise and I've got my cloud right now. I'm just impatient knowing I have an awesome hash vape I can't use...for now.

darkrom,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yes but it needs an adapter to use on the persei. The bender should be more than enough flower wise and I've got my cloud right now. I'm just impatient knowing I have an awesome hash vape I can't use...for now.
I can't wait for the Bender Accessory.
As soon as they are available I will buy one.
If it works well I will buy a second one.
Until then I want to learn how to use the Cartridges.
If I can get them to work I will have the perfect system.
The PERSIE is really well made which I like.
I wish I had an offer like the one Kevin gave you since I'm in California.
Here in the Beach Cities (Southern CA) Vaping is pretty new so we are Pioneers.
In the Bay Area (Northern CA) they are experts with Vaping.
If I lived in a State without the 420 rule I would move.
In the mean time I'm on my own trying to learn.
Today I will fill some carts and practice.
Ready to burn some more cash.

ataxian,

darkrom

Great Scott!
No more cash to burn since I already pre-ordered. My state is voting on medical in November!​

darkrom,

OF

Here in the Beach Cities (Southern CA) Vaping is pretty new so we are Pioneers.

Naw, no way. Delta 9 is a local call for you. You can probably even drive there without the freeway? I strongly suspect they consider themselves a big noise in the trade (and IMO rightly so). Folks 'in LA' don't seem at all deprived from here......

OF

OF,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Naw, no way. Delta 9 is a local call for you. You can probably even drive there without the freeway? I strongly suspect they consider themselves a big noise in the trade (and IMO rightly so). Folks 'in LA' don't seem at all deprived from here......

OF
I'm far south of LA.
Huntington Beach - Newport Beach Area.

OK Experts are in LA and SF.

One day to drive to the experts and get some lessons would be worth it!

I was checking out http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=The-Bender

For me in my case it makes a lot of sense and I am looking forward to replacing the SOLO unit of the two I own. One good, One not so good.

I like the way glass is used in the "BENDER", with the HAMMER it should not interfere with the flavor profile of the medicine

I'm setting up a "TOOL BOX" with all kinds of accessories for the 2 PERSIE's I own.
The BENDER will help me consolidate.

For me in my situation "STEALTH" is a big part of properly medicating.

The "PERSIE" with the right set-up is the ticket!

The "BENDER" will help fulfill my needs!

ataxian,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I can't wait for mine either. I have a cloud I'm currently using, but the bender changes the portable game for me. Thats a LARGE bowl to hit quickly and CLEANLY on the go.

darkrom,

smoke dust

That's strange. I have one too and it works just fine? What doesn't work? Does it thread in? No power? No air?

It is what it's intended to do......

OF

threads in but no power if i use the 3.7v battery it works fine buy it doesnt get too hot or the red thing inside doesnt light up but with the 7.4 batteries i cant get it working...i just put my normal wax cart on the 7.4 batteries and that isnt working either now??? what did i do

smoke dust,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That's strange. I have one too and it works just fine? What doesn't work? Does it thread in? No power? No air?

It is what it's intended to do......

OF
Do you use it with a PERSIE?
Which one?
Which Adapters?

ataxian,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
that adapter just pushed the pin in the middle of the connector inside. The bottom pin pushes the persei pin,

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
threads in but no power if i use the 3.7v battery it works fine buy it doesnt get too hot or the red thing inside doesnt light up but with the 7.4 batteries i cant get it working...i just put my normal wax cart on the 7.4 batteries and that isnt working either now??? what did i do
Do they require 6.0V's?

ataxian,

smoke dust

now when i plug both the 3.7 batteries into the black charger... i plugged one in and the light got really bright but when i took that one out and put the other battery on the charger it didnt get brighter dos maybe one of my battery not work? when their both in the persei the blue light comes on but not when something is connectd now can i use my thermovape charger to try to charge these batteries?

smoke dust,
Top Bottom