Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

odogg

Elevate.
Any
just bought two more persei's. not for me, i'm not that crazy, lol
came to buy my extra v2 and instead i ended up getting persei's for 'em.
can't wait for the IRIS!
any of the colored Perseis in your line up? Waiting patiently for these new things to drop

SlideOrDie

I have been very busy and haven't been on here in a while just wanted to let the boss man know that you have a PERSEI shoutout in Trademark's new mixtape Flamingo Barnes on track 3 called "Ridin...Smokin"

1:45

"mixin hash with the weed battery packs persei push the blue button and inhale now im super high..."

My guerrilla warfare tactics for advertising paid off :)

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
So whats everyones view on puregold as well as its use with persei? Seen the links and such as posted but want more user reviews. Thats some expensive love. Anywhere anyone would recommend for erl? Also heard that puregold leaks on persei v1 carts. thats not fly. 40 every .5 and leaking cant be afforded... Opinions anyone?

Porquiplane,

MaxVapor

The Professor
So whats everyones view on puregold as well as its use with persei? Seen the links and such as posted but want more user reviews. Thats some expensive love. Anywhere anyone would recommend for erl? Also heard that puregold leaks on persei v1 carts. thats not fly. 40 every .5 and leaking cant be afforded... Opinions anyone?

I love the Gold! Nice clean long lasting effect, no couch lock. I get vials for $30 at Emerald Triangle. I did have leaking problems early on with v1 Omicron. It does not need a lot of heat, so now I use 2.4 carts at 3.7v using the original voltage regulated v2 Omi top. I have one cart that went through 3 grams without any leaks. The last vial I loaded did leak, but I went overboard With the heat when loading, so my bad.

I would say I get about 80 to 100 8 second hits (but I have not counted) from one vial (or caplet thingy).

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
I love the Gold! Nice clean long lasting effect, no couch lock. I get vials for $30 at Emerald Triangle. I did have leaking problems early on with v1 Omicron. It does not need a lot of heat, so now I use 2.4 carts at 3.7v using the original voltage regulated v2 Omi top. I have one cart that went through 3 grams without any leaks. The last vial I loaded did leak, but I went overboard With the heat when loading, so my bad.

I would say I get about 80 to 100 8 second hits (but I have not counted) from one vial (or caplet thingy).

Any San Diego shops carry puregold that you or anyone knows of?

Porquiplane,

tharealmclovin

Im running out of room in my D9 case

a6321149.jpg

tharealmclovin

I just tryed my hammer for the first time and I get some vapor but not enough to really fill my bubbler. Its so thin that I know Im getting some, but nothing comes out when i exhale. Seems like im wasting more than im getting since I stil see a pile of oil on my nail. I even tried my skillet which bubbled and made light vapor but no real clouds

And I also agree the D9's Ti nail restricts air flow.

tharealmclovin,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I just tryed my hammer for the first time and I get some vapor but not enough to really fill my bubbler. Its so thin that I know Im getting some, but nothing comes out when i exhale. Seems like im wasting more than im getting since I stil see a pile of oil on my nail
stab and dab. basically hit it, pull back slightly, and stab again. repeat quickly. wait at least 15-20 sec for warm up. are you using the cart that comes w/ the top or the 1200f cart?
the 750 is pretty weak, but the 1200 rocks it. hope that helps!

Bob Loblaw,

tharealmclovin

stab and dab. basically hit it, pull back slightly, and stab again. repeat quickly. wait at least 15-20 sec for warm up. are you using the cart that comes w/ the top or the 1200f cart?
the 750 is pretty weak, but the 1200 rocks it. hope that helps!

I have the 750. I thought the 1200 wasnt out yet. I just got my hammer Friday

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

tharealmclovin

the 1200 cart is another 27 bucks.
here it is http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=The-Hammer-1200F
it just was set for pre-order a little over a week ago. mine came a few days ago.

I was gonna pre order but didnt want to delay everything else. I wish I knew. Guess I'll have to wait for the next new thing.

I used the original glass cup nail I have with the Stab method that you posted online and it works pretty good. No "Almost seeing God" dabs but atleast getting a cloud now

SlideOrDie

I have been very busy and haven't been on here in a while just wanted to let the boss man know that you have a PERSEI shoutout in Trademark's new mixtape Flamingo Barnes on track 3 called "Ridin...Smokin"

1:45

"mixin hash with the weed battery packs persei push the blue button and inhale now im super high..."

My guerrilla warfare tactics for advertising paid off :)

I was a bit wasted when I posted that last night and the lyrics looked off this morning so I listened to the song again and it makes more sense now... the correct lyrics...

"mixin hash with the wax, battery packs, persei, push the blue button and inhale now im super high..."

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
For the Hammer 750f please stab and inhale on when raising. The 750 is designed to vaporize everything that is needed inside the oil, and what is left out is some parts that is not needed.

the 1200F vaporizes everything in its path.

Slideordie nice post, glad they are enjoying their Persei.

The Realmclovin thats a kick ass case man. Now thats devotion.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

SlideOrDie

For the Hammer 750f please stab and inhale on when raising. The 750 is designed to vaporize everything that is needed inside the oil, and what is left out is some parts that is not needed.

the 1200F vaporizes everything in its path.

Slideordie nice post, glad they are enjoying their Persei.

The Realmclovin thats a kick ass case man. Now thats devotion.

Hah yeah the other day I got a txt from them saying thanks for the Persei hookup and then the mixtape comes out the next day...

I was surprised to hear back from them after not talking for a few months, didn't expect them to keep in touch but I was wrong. Definitely a chill group of people...

@ THC SCIENTIFIC

Will you guys be doing a 29mm ti nail any time soon? I have a 14mm to 29mm adapter with a quartz nail on my oil rig and have been looking to upgrade to a ti.

suhbliem

Grower
I've tried stabbing with the 750 hammer with various methods and it just doesn't perform very well. I tried it on flowers and it did really poorly. herbs stick all over the ceramic tip and the tiniest of vapors come out of the flowers. i'll have to try the 1200 at some point but i'm getting to the spot where I don't want to spend any more money on d9 stuff for a little while. in the last week I've spent $570 on the omicron, persei, hammer and two cartridge packs, which 4 out of the 10 leaked on the first few hits. great device when it's working but seems to be a bit of money pit. now I have to shell out another $27 to get an attachment to make the hammer work as intended b/c clearly the 750 does not cut it.

now before people get on my back about how I got to the $570 price, I buy my pieces at local head shops purposely to support my local community and I don't mind paying the extra 20% or so, but I'm spending that money on equipment that is failing and/or inadequate (750 hammer). again a great vape, just expensive for what you're getting.

suhbliem,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I've tried stabbing with the 750 hammer with various methods and it just doesn't perform very well. I tried it on flowers and it did really poorly. herbs stick all over the ceramic tip and the tiniest of vapors come out of the flowers. i'll have to try the 1200 at some point but i'm getting to the spot where I don't want to spend any more money on d9 stuff for a little while. in the last week I've spent $570 on the omicron, persei, hammer and two cartridge packs, which 4 out of the 10 leaked on the first few hits. great device when it's working but seems to be a bit of money pit. now I have to shell out another $27 to get an attachment to make the hammer work as intended b/c clearly the 750 does not cut it.

now before people get on my back about how I got to the $570 price, I buy my pieces at local head shops purposely to support my local community and I don't mind paying the extra 20% or so, but I'm spending that money on equipment that is failing and/or inadequate (750 hammer). again a great vape, just expensive for what you're getting.

Ok so lets start by diagnosing the problem, what kind of oil did you fill the cartridges with, and how much?

also with the Hammer what batteries are you using it with, and are they fully charged?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

suhbliem

Grower
Thanks for the fast response THC, I've been putting in about half a gram of bho shatter in each cartridge. I've been careful not to over heat the cart when filling and I power the cart on during filling as well (is that bad?). Both carts that are on the persei leak after about 20 hits and the cart on the omi is leaking as well. When I had bought it had my local head shop the clerk had said it would work with bho, I specifically bought this device b/c he told me that he vapes bho out of it with no problem.

I use 7.2V fully charged with the hammer. I've heard about some passthrough system on your website but I couldn't find a link to the product, can you help me out with that? I just want a badass stabber/dabber that obliterates the oil in my nail, let me know what I need to get this done.

Also, I know people are bugging you about it but I haven't heard anything definitive, is the herb8 chamber (or the universe) coming within the next month hopefully? my only herb vape is a DV and i'm not too happy about the offgassing issue so I don't use it. Gonna have to get a Pax to supplement but was hoping you guys would have the herb 8 ready by now but being in the r&d business myself I understand it can take some time.

sorry about the harsh review, you guys have made a great device, but perhaps consider including things like the double cart mouthpiece with the persei kit and the 1200 hammer with the hammer kit and ditch the 750 altogether cause I can guarantee you very few will be happy about the performance of that 750. the youtube vids are totally misleading about vapor production too, not your fault but that is what had convinced me the 750 hammer was enough for my needs and had raised my expectations of it beyond a reasonable level it seems.

suhbliem,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ok first issue, dont press the button if your not inhaling. That causes leaks. The unit works great with thick oils, as long as they are not the black type.

7.2v? are you batteries 3.6v? because the persei comes with 3.7v are you using different batteries?
Pass through is in development

We are trying our hardest to finish the Universe and it takes time brotha, since we want to get it right the first time.

Its not a harsh review its what we expect from people and take all into consideration.
Now all videos being put up by us is properly marked, there is one video put up by 420dubs i think and thats the 750 hammer. You have to understand there is a technique to the 750, as bob showed in his video, yes its producing massive vapor but it is vaporizing everything that its supposed to below 750F, and some oils require that alone, anything left behind is not something that is healthy in our opinion. Plus with the 1200F it will ignite all herbs in a bowl.

We will be taking this into consideration and will see what we can do.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

suhbliem

Grower
Hi THC,

Thanks for the suggestions on the carts, I will adhere to those guidelines in the future and hope for leak free carts. I meant to say 7.4V, and yes they were fully charged before use and I let it warm up for 1 minute before I used the hammer on the herb and oils.

I had to double check your website and it does mention on the Hammer item description that it can be used for vaping herbs in your water pipe. I really disagree with this. The form factor for one makes it very difficult to touch more than 10% of the flowers in the bowl resulting in a very unsatisfactory experience. If you could perhaps guide me on the correct way to use this hammer to vape herbs it would be much appreciated because so far I am not seeing how this can possibly produce adequate vapor from flower bowls from my use with it.

The flowers that do contact the hammer gives off a pretty good amount of vape, so the problem becomes how to increase the surface area of the heating element relative the the flower mass.

I drew up a sketch of a design for a hammer that I think would work much better for a herb vaporizer. I gotta say I feel like I got ripped off on the hammer since it does not vape flowers well at all and it is advertised as being used for that. I was going to pick up a 1200 but this has turned me off quite a bit after using the 750 for a while. I would suggest rewording the features for the hammer to not include herb vaporization.

It isn't a matter of not seeing the vape cloud with the hammer, it's a matter of not being able to heat enough of the bowl to create enough vapor worth the time extracting it with this tool. not to mention it is super messy moving the rod around in the bowl and clogs the bowl easily since the tendency is to press down a bit on the flowers to improve heat transfer and penetration of the ceramic rod.

I don't want to offend you guys with my sketch, it's just a suggestion and one I think would solve the issues with the current design. And again this only applies to vaping herbs and I make a big deal of this b/c your website advertises that this device does the latter. If the item description was more realistic/accurate I wouldn't have any issue with it.

Basically you would take the hammer "disc" and press it on top of a bowl of flowers inhale and enjoy. the design isn't perfect but it would alleviate the #1 issue and that's increasing the surface area contact between heating element and flower

persi.png

suhbliem,
This is the most awesome device ever, the convenience factor is just through the roof!!! Went by Harborside today and got a 1.5 ohm and a nice gram of some wax. I also cant wait for the Super stealth upgrade, going to be nice to essentially have 2 perseis running around, leave the big one at the house and have the smaller one on the go. Going to be awesome

fiveoneooo,

jpdnkstr

Man so exited! Just had a little girl she was born today. Hey THC how bout that SuperStealth persei upgrade? When can we place the order on Delta9vapes? Thanks
Congratulations!, I've got 3 little girls, and would also like the Persei SS!

jpdnkstr,
Reactions: odogg
Top Bottom