Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

tharealmclovin

this is the type of swing vape I use and wonder if the hammer would work in place of torch. Could u drop erl on titanium and hold nail over it? would I need the attachment? Just wondering if i could get rid of torch.
Still best cloud and taste untill universal comes out IMO.

Also got to charge my trust fire3. 7v mini 18350 on my new ultra fire charger should i use the 3.7v 300ma settings?
and is it best to do one battery at a time or both?
I got From PV a 5.0 cart new to fill up and wonder if it needs de carbing first. Is this cart only for 7v or will it work on 3.7. Thanks I want to try my Persei full force but I have not had good luck on carts so I doubt I will fill both 5 to have the double head effect. LOL>>> will the universal be a double head ?

My hammer didn't work to well on my Ti swing. Just made a mess on the side of the hammer casing for me. I'd go with a nail if you are using the hammer. Just my opinion.

tharealmclovin,

suhbliem

Grower
the 750 is working good for ya? still can't get mine to perform very well or it's just not able to meet my demands

suhbliem,

tharealmclovin

the 750 is working good for ya? still can't get mine to perform very well or it's just not able to meet my demands

I look at the 750 this way...I put a nice dab on my nail, do the poke then inhale technique 5-6 times per hit. I take that 1 dab and make it into 6-7 small hits that are not huge clouds, but visible. The 750 won't replace a hot skillet. More of a new smoother option for me. Once I get the 1200 nail I will confidently get rid of my old torch.

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

tharealmclovin

Just curious. How much shorter does the 18650 and 18350 tubes make the persei?

Im sure its in this thread somewhere but I cant find it

tharealmclovin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
hope this helps

photo7.jpg

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Is there going to be full models for the colors available? such as a full persei teal set with batts and such.

Porquiplane,
So if we want to have an at home 7.4 double barrel and an on the go mini 3.7 we need to get a new set of batts along with the SS upgrade?

fiveoneooo,

jmorales707

I wanna order my black ss now but it says chrome only should I wait?

Also when can I get that color persei in that pic G?

jmorales707,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So if we want to have an at home 7.4 double barrel and an on the go mini 3.7 we need to get a new set of batts along with the SS upgrade?

Yes you would need an extra 3.7v.

And we fixed the Chrome wording in the Black SS product listing.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

kittyboy

loaded my 5.0 cart and charged my persei batteries for a go at 7.4 Get great cloud but taste is not good.
I tried using heat gun instead of lighter for filling and felt that all went well and was not as hot as when I used lighter. Not pushing button for more then 2 secs. have tried lots of intervals.

best taste I have gotten was on 1.5 cart on omni HVD head. but after about 5 delicous hits I was getting burned taste. Anyway I will patiently await hercules cart for now. They are great stealth machine but for some reason carts just dont convey the taste IMO>

kittyboy,

tharealmclovin

loaded my 5.0 cart and charged my persei batteries for a go at 7.4 Get great cloud but taste is not good.
I tried using heat gun instead of lighter for filling and felt that all went well and was not as hot as when I used lighter. Not pushing button for more then 2 secs. have tried lots of intervals.

best taste I have gotten was on 1.5 cart on omni HVD head. but after about 5 delicous hits I was getting burned taste. Anyway I will patiently await hercules cart for now. They are great stealth machine but for some reason carts just dont convey the taste IMO>

If you have the 6v setup try the 5 ohm on that. I find the taste is much cleaner.

kuz

Help with batteries and carts. Herc carts, carts for taste, carts for big clouds, old carts that leak, new carts that dont, non clogging carts, its all getting a little murky.

The aw imr batteries are considered the best?

aw imr isnt available in 3 volts? So ultra fires cr123a next best if you want 6 volts?

1.5 ohm for 3.7 volts
3 or 4 ohm for 6 volts
5 ohm for 7.4 volts.

My personal favorite was 4 ohm and 7.4 volts, and I see someone recommended 5 ohm with 6 volts. So I guess these combinations cant be recommended by thc scientific for safety reasons, but they are commonly used as long as you are careful?

Is the charger delta 9 sells good enough? I found a charger out there called DSD 2 station, supposed to monitor each battery individually and not overcharge them. I think it works with 18350, 18650 and cr123 batteries. It would cover everything, more than I want to spend on carts.

one 18650 for the 1.5 ohm cart.
two 18350 for the 5 ohm cart.
two cr123's for 3 or 4 ohm carts.

Any carts recommended for qwiso? Quick wash with ever clear, kind of surprised but it tastes pretty good.

kuz,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Help with batteries and carts. Herc carts, carts for taste, carts for big clouds, old carts that leak, new carts that dont, non clogging carts, its all getting a little murky.

The aw imr batteries are considered the best?

aw imr isnt available in 3 volts? So ultra fires cr123a next best if you want 6 volts?

1.5 ohm for 3.7 volts
3 or 4 ohm for 6 volts
5 ohm for 7.4 volts.

My personal favorite was 4 ohm and 7.4 volts, and I see someone recommended 5 ohm with 6 volts. So I guess these combinations cant be recommended by thc scientific for safety reasons, but they are commonly used as long as you are careful?

Is the charger delta 9 sells good enough? I found a charger out there called DSD 2 station, supposed to monitor each battery individually and not overcharge them. I think it works with 18350, 18650 and cr123 batteries. It would cover everything, more than I want to spend on carts.

one 18650 for the 1.5 ohm cart.
two 18350 for the 5 ohm cart.
two cr123's for 3 or 4 ohm carts.

If you would please post a link I will see if that can do both types of batteries, remember 3.7v batteries and 3.2/3.0v batteries require two different chargers currently only the WF-188 that we know of does this.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

kuz

If you would please post a link I will see if that can do both types of batteries, remember 3.7v batteries and 3.2/3.0v batteries require two different chargers currently only the WF-188 that we know of does this.
I'd rather support you but want to get the best charger.

http://www.lighthound.com/DSD-2-Station-Charger_p_290.html

Or this
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbycity/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=7028

and use the DSD charger as a craddle. I saw that on candlepowerforums

kuz,

OF

I'd rather support you but want to get the best charger.

http://www.lighthound.com/DSD-2-Station-Charger_p_290.html

This is interesting. Why do you think this is "the best charger"? It only has the one range, it's a single channel (not dual, just two sockets....) and has 'low battery temperature' as a feature, which really means 'low charging current'.

The WF-188, OTOH has a separate channel for each side (important in many cases), will charge either type with a switch change, and lets you decide between two charge rates, so you don't overheat little guys or take all day charging the big ones.

So, what's the advantage to the 'no name' unit from Lighthound (a great source of batteries, BTW)?

OF

kuz

This is interesting. Why do you think this is "the best charger"? It only has the one range, it's a single channel (not dual, just two sockets....) and has 'low battery temperature' as a feature, which really means 'low charging current'.

The WF-188, OTOH has a separate channel for each side (important in many cases), will charge either type with a switch change, and lets you decide between two charge rates, so you don't overheat little guys or take all day charging the big ones.

So, what's the advantage to the 'no name' unit from Lighthound (a great source of batteries, BTW)?

OF

Well then it sounds like the WF-188 is a really good charger. Charge to level required, will not overcharge, can charge only one battery, I assumed all that meant it was monitoring each battery individually. But I think your saying thats what the wf-188 will do with separate channels.

I was going by the item description for the other one;
automatically charges them to the level required, will no over-charge cells, will not charge over-discharged cells. Charge one or two batteries at
once.

kuz,

kittyboy

I have the 188 charger but would like to see posted the instructions for each battery etc. Make sure I am doing it right. Thanks

kittyboy,
Top Bottom