Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Heck yes! I actually by sheer coincidence just killed a cart this morning. :( Looks like I'll wait to replace it with one of these babies.

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered but are the hercules carts double-able on the double top? or is it strictly a one at a time kind of deal?

Thanks!
KC

One at a time, its a fog machine for oils.

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Hi G,

I was wondering what the differences are between the latest Persei's and the early chrome, non-serialed persei's that have the name on the wrong side of the tube? Or are they the same as later units inside? (mine is from PV)

TIA

Fully Melted,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Evo Cart users. Hows it working with your original persei top at 6v with the two ultrafire 3v? No vapor production here. Just yummy air. Even when done in front of a bright compact florescent, nothing. What are people using/doing with 'em?

Porquiplane,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Assuming that there are no design problems, when can we expect to be able throw money at you?

The Hercules Carts will be out when we are done, this is the Holly Grail of Cartridges because it does herbs, oils and Ejuice we will not allow other companies to copy the design like our Gen 1 carts.

Hi G,

I was wondering what the differences are between the latest Persei's and the early chrome, non-serialed persei's that have the name on the wrong side of the tube? Or are they the same as later units inside? (mine is from PV)

TIA

Ok the initial units came with blue 3.7v 18650 and 2 x trustfire 18350's. Since it was the very first units and it was our first time building them might have some issues with not properly seated connectors, or loose connectors, IC might have some issues down the road.

That is why we have the 1 year warranty, so if they are defective we replace them with upgraded units.

tharealmclovin

Evo Cart users. Hows it working with your original persei top at 6v with the two ultrafire 3v? No vapor production here. Just yummy air. Even when done in front of a bright compact florescent, nothing. What are people using/doing with 'em?

I got mine today. and Im getting light vapor. I found that packing a pinch instead of filling it up helps and let it warm up for like 30-45 secs before you hit it the first time

Feel free to PM me if you wanna compare results

tharealmclovin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
They go onto production this Friday and we should have it by the 15th.

We are finalizing the packaging and will calculate price end of month.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ce4 Cartomizer now available on Delta9vapes, remember this is for ejuice only.

2.5 and 5.0 ohms

ECHO-CE4-Clearomizer-1000__62666_std.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC,

tharealmclovin

Ok. I ordered my hammer and Ti nail. I know you usually have to season the nail. Is that necessary when using the hammer??

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: odogg

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok. I ordered my hammer and Ti nail. I know you usually have to season the nail. Is that necessary when using the hammer??

That is a good question, but since you are not heating up the nail, i wouldnt think so?

Maybe it should be done just as a precaution.

odogg

Elevate.
I'm wanting to order the TI nail as well but, I am also waiting for the SS persei Upgrade to go up on the D9V website. That way I can place the order all together

odogg,

tharealmclovin

I'm wanting to order the TI nail as well but, I am also waiting for the SS persei Upgrade to go up on the D9V website. That way I can place the order all together

seems to be my life story. I'm constantly waiting for the next thing to come out so I can combine shipping on the last thing that came out.

tharealmclovin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hercules Cart video.

7.4v vaping.

2x 18350 AW IMR batteries.

Oils and herbs.

Slight combustion because its button controlled, but man does it do oils like a champ.

Heres the video uploading now.

MASSroll

So you can just put a few nuggets of hash in and vape for a while? and then when out of hash throw flowers in the same spot? That's phenomenal. About what temperature does it get to with the 7.4 volts? Herbs can get pretty harsh when u get up there.

MASSroll,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So you can just put a few nuggets of hash in and vape for a while? and then when out of hash throw flowers in the same spot? That's phenomenal. About what temperature does it get to with the 7.4 volts? Herbs can get pretty harsh when u get up there.

thats why you feather the button with herbs.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Currently it's good with ejuice but optimized for oil, we might do a ejuice version only.
Thinking about it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom