Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
OF you need to lighten up my friend I'm only pulling your leg.

Don't care about third party.

I have the Hercules cart in hand adobe used it, not the biggest vapor producer at the moment but the second generation works even better and can produce 5 times the vapor when compared to first generation,, remember I even put a video up of it? Held the button down for 1.5 minutes, butfor you I'll do another.

What I'm trying to say is all carts will fail within the first day when dry fired, but not the Hercules.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

OF

OF you need to lighten up my friend I'm only pulling your leg.

Don't care about third party.

What I'm trying to say is all carts will fail within the first day when dry fired, but not the Hercules.

Of course we're having fun, but others are watching. I'd like, if possible, to keep it between the ditches. I take great pains often to choose exact words so folks can count on what I say. That part is important to me, as I'm sure with you.

I actually do care about the third party, it was his point I was responding to when you challenged my statements.

Great news about the future version of the new cart, more is almost always better. As we used to say in the dynamite business "If some's good, more's better".

I wouldn't be too quick with that "all carts will fail" bit, while you might do it in 24 hours I can name one line that will kill a PILE of batteries first. I'm happy with 'some' or 'most' but 'all' I don't think is true, FWIW.

Best advice is to not run any of them dry, unless the manufacturer specifically tells you to?

OF

OF,

Adobewan

Regarding carts available to mere mortals...
I have been testing two new type carts for G for about a week. One is the "Leak Proof" cart, and one is a "Taste" cart. Quick explanation, taste cart's objective is to be clean and clear tasting from the get go with no pre-ox(correct me if I'm wrong G).
Both carts have been running Pure Gold, and I'm about to reload the Leak Proof.
Having run .5 thru both I can say for the first time, I've not had a leak using Pure Gold, in either cart. The Leak Proof has the tell tale minor clog that you can clear with a gentile kiss-pull to clear, that usually spells the the beginning of the end of a Gold cart, but it hasn't gotten any worse than that, it's still going great. Slight amount of the metal/oil taste in the first couple of hits, then completely gone.
But IMO, the "Taste" cart is the revolutionary cart. It definitely does it's intended job, no foreign taste at all from the very first pull, but much more impressivethan that, the "Taste" cart has absolutely no clogging at all. It's like pulling through an empty cart. Couple of times I wondered if I had picked up an empty, till the flavor started hitting and my throat started reacting!

And these aren't the super killer cart he's working on. Don't know if G wants me to mention the features he shared with me but it is an absolute game changer.

OF

Regarding carts available to mere mortals...

Swell. So you started out to tell us about carts available and then spent two paragraphs teasing us about stuff we can't have?

They all sound great of course, but not really available yet. Not that I'm in a huge rush, we all know (or are quickly learning) 'these things take time' and we for sure want it right.

Thanks for the update, very encouraging stuff. For now, I'll continue to use what I can get. As I think will all but one of us?

OF

OF,

OF

The guys at Delta 9 told me you can run the Omicron & Persei dry.

Then they lied, their boss just told you so.

A couple posts up he said "What I'm trying to say is all carts will fail within the first day when dry fired, but not the Hercules."

IMO while that statement is no doubt correct for his products, I think there's at least one exception in practical terms. I'm sticking by my advice, "don't run them dry unless specifically told to do so". Examples might be the (IMO questionable) 'oxidizing' of Omicron carts and 20/20/20 cleaning cycles on TV stuff. Guys have even killed Omicron carts 'looking for the glow', another practice I'm not so big on.

Oil keeps them cool, they get hotter dry than they ever would in service.

OF

OF,

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
oh boy ok. you're right about not running them dry on purpose. this was the boss and i think he just meant it's not the end of the world if you run dry and it stays on for a second or two longer. e cigs totally melt inside in the first split second after they run dry. persei is much more robust and doesn't have plastic inside like the others.

vaporbrothers,

OF

persei is much more robust and doesn't have plastic inside like the others.

Actually I think you're a bit off on two counts. One minor, the carts are Omicron by brand, you can use them on Persei (as well as others). The other is important. There definitely is plastic in there. Silicone rubber seals to be exact. The heater wires themselves run through them on top of the wick. Heat the rubber around them and you make a chronic leaker even if it does vape well.

Even though you can run your car a little bit without water in it, nobody I know thinks it's a good thing to do when you have other options. 'Living on borrowed time' comes to mind.

OF

OF,

Adobewan

Swell. So you started out to tell us about carts available and then spent two paragraphs teasing us about stuff we can't have?

They all sound great of course, but not really available yet. Not that I'm in a huge rush, we all know (or are quickly learning) 'these things take time' and we for sure want it right.

Thanks for the update, very encouraging stuff. For now, I'll continue to use what I can get. As I think will all but one of us?

OF

Apologies, did not mean to tease OF, just hoping to encourage with the news that the unavailable carts are being judiciously worked through production and testing, and that the news is very good. That can only mean the carts are closer to being in your hands.

Didn't quite understand your last, is there someone with an indestructible cart?

Hope you're having a good day!

OF

Apologies, did not mean to tease OF, just hoping to encourage with the news that the unavailable carts are being judiciously worked through production and testing, and that the news is very good. That can only mean the carts are closer to being in your hands.

Didn't quite understand your last, is there someone with an indestructible cart?

Hope you're having a good day!

Of course you didn't, I'm poking fun as well. I was pointing out that those too were not (yet) for us mortals. Only the chosen few. I'm sure I'm like most others who are happy to hear 'it's coming, and you'll love it', just trying to keep some context in my mind.

Well, I'm not sure about the indestructible part, but since you're the sole exception I was referring to, perhaps you could enlighten us?

Thanks for the good wishes, just had a bit of lunch, time to blow off the errands, load the dishwasher and go do some more supervision in the garden I think.

Thanks and best wishes to one and all.

OF

OF,

jmorales707

18650 AW IMR 2000mAh High Drain(for PERSEI)

Are those better than the batteries that come with persei? My long battery say 1600 mah so is it "high drain"?

jmorales707,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
18650 AW IMR 2000mAh High Drain(for PERSEI)

Are those better than the batteries that come with persei? My long battery say 1600 mah so is it "high drain"?

You have the IMR 1600 generic battery, the AW IMR is the better of the two by a long shot, not only better quality but also longer life.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

jmorales707

Thanks that was hella fast lol... Just got my persei love it can't wait for all the upcoming attachments / upgrades

jmorales707,

tharealmclovin

Has anyone used the Hammer on a Ti Skillet? Or just Ti Nails? Im just curious how easy it is to load a dab on a skillet then hit it with the hammer

tharealmclovin,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I've been dripping my oil on by heating the dabber and letting it ooze down onto the nail. My oil is super sticky though.

jambandphan03,

tharealmclovin

I can handle my oil, its never really runny or sticky. I have a glass nail but i dont like it. It seems like I lose more down the nail than anything

tharealmclovin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Can I charge the aw imr 2000 same time as imr 1600 battery or will that cause issues?

You can charge them with a special charger but i need to ask our engineer if the stock charger can do it, i think the stock charger is a two channel charger, which means you can but i have to double check, unless OF chimes.

OF

You can charge them with a special charger but i need to ask our engineer if the stock charger can do it, i think the stock charger is a two channel charger, which means you can but i have to double check, unless OF chimes.

Ding, ding! Sorry, couldn't resist. You don't get many straight lines around here.....

I think it's a single channel charger, but it should make no difference the two have different capacities as long as they're the same chemistry. It's the same as when you put a fully discharged one on one side and a half discharged one on the other (same type and capacity). They simply charge until they're both fully charged. At any point in time most of the charge current will go to the less charged cell.

By all means check with your Engineers, but IMO it's just fine.

OF

Aaron

Do you guys have a local store in CA that i can go To T o buy the persei nd omicron

Aaron,
Top Bottom