Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

559stonerr

So yesterday I received my Persei, I probably took about 15 hits on 7.4v and i tried again today and no blue light. Are the batteries dead or am I doing something wrong? O.o 3.7v is working great. I'll try charging my batteries when I get home, but using the 7.4v with 5.0 is priceless and I'm stuck at work D:<

559stonerr,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
La. Winetka near van nuys

Call 818-849-6133 Tomorrow and set up a appointment. they will let you know the addy and take care of you.

So yesterday I received my Persei, I probably took about 15 hits on 7.4v and i tried again today and no blue light. Are the batteries dead or am I doing something wrong? O.o 3.7v is working great. I'll try charging my batteries when I get home, but using the 7.4v with 5.0 is priceless and I'm stuck at work D:<

That would be the first thing we check if the batteries are charged. Let me know soon as you charge them up.

Mod note: Please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located near the lower right of your posts. Posts merged.

jmorales707

Is there any aw or high drain batteries for the 6.0 configuration ? Example the 3.7 default 18650 can be upgraded to the aw imr 18650 high drain batts...?

jmorales707,

tharealmclovin

Anyone try the domeless nails with the hammer?? I bet it would make it real easy to dab it.

888.jpg

tharealmclovin,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Possible solution for those with continuous clogs... Put in the mouthpiece (must be the insert tips, NOT wrap on tips like the ones that come with carts), BUT only put it just past the white O band. You will get the flow from the cartridge OUTSIDE the mouth tube. But... Not sure if the clog needs to be fixed for cart safety reasons... Other opinions or trials of that???

Porquiplane,

odogg

Elevate.
Anyone one know if the hammer top works with the 18650 at 3.7v? or is it only with (2) 18350 at 7.4v?
edit: nevermind checked out Delta9VAPES and found this : Works only with 7.4v and with the Persei bottom tube and a click on click off style button.

ive been using my new persei with a .5 g fill per cart on double barrel setup and no clogs or leaks so far..its working flawless!

Mod note: Please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located near the lower right of your posts. Posts merged.

odogg,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Charged the batteries and still not working, damnnn :(

Does the top work with 18650 battery? does the Dual Cart top with with 7.4v setup? Does the Dual top work with 3.7v?

Once all these questions are answered it will narrow it down to the possible cause.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

559stonerr

Does the top work with 18650 battery? does the Dual Cart top with with 7.4v setup? Does the Dual top work with 3.7v?

Once all these questions are answered it will narrow it down to the possible cause.
I got it going, I used the adjustment tool to push the battery up and its working:) sweeet . About to load up these 5.0 carts that with budder that igot from Venice medical. center. The dispensary was awesome, also got an eighth of sour walker for 45 it's kill. Thanks guys

559stonerr,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I got it going, I used the adjustment tool to push the battery up and its working:) sweeet . About to load up these 5.0 carts that with budder that igot from Venice medical. center. The dispensary was awesome, also got an eighth of sour walker for 45 it's kill. Thanks guys

No problem please make sure to load .5 at a time. Better experience.

odogg

Elevate.
Going to Great America today but, dont think the Persei can come along due to its big size. If the SS upgrade was out it would've been perfect but, it gives a chance for the mini omicron to come along

odogg,

jmorales707

Anybody try painting the silver ring and bottom end of persei? Or any chance we can buy some? Me and my buddy both have persei wanted to be a lil different lol

jmorales707,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hercules Cartridge Arriving on Monday for last round of testing.

Things you need to know about it.

Dry fire for over a month it wont break.
Holds more then .5 grams
Washable.
6 Month Warranty. Others offer half of this or none at all.
Send it back to get a new core for a small charge after your warranty expires.
Quickly Change out oils without emptying anything. <-- Ya we said it, you dont have to boil it, iso dip, 20 20 20 anything before you refill it with a different strain or batch.

Made in My Head machined who cares where, this thing speaks for itself.

Thc Scientific just Better.

DSC_0264.jpg

Top Bottom