Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
been trying my new persei with double 1.5ohm 3.7V and WOW! thats good medicine! cant wait to move to 7.4V

That is what its designed to do, provide maximum Vapor in the shortest time. Be careful running that set up and always double check your battery when installing it to see if there is any surface issue.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

odogg

Elevate.
That is what its designed to do, provide maximum Vapor in the shortest time. Be careful running that set up and always double check your battery when installing it to see if there is any surface issue.
is it too dangerous to run two 1.5ohm at 3.7v then? will that harm my batt?

odogg,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
the Hammer 1200F ready for pre order. Forgot to add that you need the regular hammer tops if you want to use it right.

the Hammer 1200F ready for pre order. Forgot to add that you need the regular hammer tops if you want to use it right.
How about a vid? When does it ship? I swear a week ago someone asked about it, and you played it off like its on the back burner...I didn't know you could keep a secret, nice work, fooled me. Hammer top is pretty beastly, is it still a 5 amp switch?

havealight101,

JoeKickass

Since that's the case do you think you can add the hammer top on the site separate from the hammer rods? I would like to get a hammer top for the click on/click off function, but the rod would never be used...

JoeKickass,
Reactions: jpdnkstr
So I see Dub had posted way back if Feb that the persei is available at both harborside locations. Can anyone confirm whether they are still carrying them and if they are retailing for what they retail for online? TIA from a newbie

-Five

fiveoneooo,

JoeKickass

So I see Dub had posted way back if Feb that the persei is available at both harborside locations. Can anyone confirm whether they are still carrying them and if they are retailing for what they retail for online? TIA from a newbie

-Five

I bought mine from Harborside SJ and I know both should have the Persei in stock, they just sometimes run out of the carts... I think they price it under $200 as well

JoeKickass,
I bought mine from Harborside SJ and I know both should have the Persei in stock, they just sometimes run out of the carts... I think they price it under $200 as well

Thanks Joe, I really appreciate the fast response. Looks like I am heading to harborside on thursday to pick one up. Any recommendations on extracts?

fiveoneooo,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Jam this is for you.

DSC_0271a.jpg

Darb

Will the hammer and hammer tops be available through Planet Vape?
What about the double mouthpiece? Will PV have those?

Darb,

OF

Looks like I am heading to harborside on thursday to pick one up. Any recommendations on extracts?

Nothing showing I'd recommend as outstanding. OTOH, you might try down the street at Elemental:
http://elementalwellnesscenter.com/menu/

You might enjoy the GSC or 707 Headband waxes. IMO good deals at $40, both well over 70% THC. BTW they had a Persei and O-Phos in the case when I got a bit more of the latter last week.

Good luck.

OF

OF,

kittyboy

Thanks havealight101 and Bob Loblaw, you are exactly right. At the Persei's birth, each dealer was only allotted a fixed amount from the entire batch of only 200, these were the prized ones with no serial numbers. We held a few back knowing they were unique and that delta9 already announced a special treat for those with un-serialized Persei's. During our 7/10 sale we had not initially intended to sell those few, but after the serialized ones sold out we were getting a lot of emails to check if possibly we had anymore and so we ended up selling them. They were packed randomly, meaning we didn't pick and choose who got one.

G just recently announced again the planning of something special for those with un-serialized Persei's in post number 3465 in this thread from 1 week ago.

The only change we made to those very first kits was changing out the blue batteries for the Trustfire ones.

Everything we sell, we are an Authorized Distributor for, for delta9 products see: http://www.delta9vapes.com/pages.php?pageid=12

We guarantee everything we sell is Authentic. NO FAKE ANYTHING

Peace and Love,
PV
I just received my Persei and man it does look like TOMV..... Anyway looks like I got non serial number as well. assuming they are marked same way as Omni. Also the free cart i got has a red stamp saying hot
which carts i got with omni didnt have. does it need decarbing before use? Looking forward to a test ride on this bad boy soon.

kittyboy,
Top Bottom