The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Faolan

Mighty, Air1.5/Max/Go, Tinymight, Dynavap, Fury2
It no longer charges (charger went out looking for something around the house that might work…) The batteries only last for 1 pack before they die. I’m going to try replacing them I suppose.

accidentally made my account and registered the device on their EN website and I can’t get ahold of anyone to get it moved to the US site.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
[QUOTE="Faolan, post: 1581516, member: 29314

accidentally made my account and registered the device on their EN website and I can’t get ahold of anyone to get it moved to the US site.
[/QUOTE]
You might check again, I think EN means English, and you may be on the US site...
A lot of their communications have been slow the past several months.

Unless you're going to buy a new Mighty, sounds like you'll need a charger.
Puffitup has them, 16 bucks with code PUFFITUP.

Faolan

Mighty, Air1.5/Max/Go, Tinymight, Dynavap, Fury2
Thanks for that, I’ll order another charger from PIU and maybe a solo2 :D I cut the end off the original charger and spliced another from an old rc car charger. Did the trick! The rc car charger wouldn’t work as it was 1Amp

When I go to my devices and try to rma the mighty, it doesn’t have United States listed as a country? That’s why I figured I’m on the wrong site.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Living dangerously (inverted)?
Nah!

Occasionally I pull out this home made bubbler.
Down stem is from Oregon Glass Blowers.
The lid insert on the mason jar is cut from a 'nylon' type kitchen cutting board (had to rout the perimeter to be thinner where it sits atop the jar), and though the top holes are not tapered for scientific glass there is just enough 'give' to the material to form a snug seal to the glass.

Using the Delta3d v3 wpa, screen removed - I filled the chamber and placed a regular pipe screen atop the load.
[EDIT; I remember now, for this I loaded a capsule.]

Other glass I have is smaller, hand-held, in-line type stuff; this is the big one in my arsenal...which may/may not be saying much...

These were the first two of 4 nice rips. After that, there are hits but they are very degraded.

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Saw this on Reddit, looks interesting
Soon they'll need a new mold for the +

Silicone-Mighty-Case.jpg

Some-new-user

So... Is the Mighty+ ever going to come out? There have been countless leaks for months but still nothing...
A pretty reputable Netherlands based headshop has some discounts on S&B products this month....

I'm wondering if a number of things have added up here.

Parts shortage - microchips in particular.
Covid
Mighty still in production/backlog of stock? There's got to be a transition period. I'm not saying they will make both unitgs at the same time but there could be downtime while tooling is changed etc then you have a backlog of stock to get moved. We saw the hybrid with the digit model being discontinued and then we saw the crafty plus which replaced the original crafty. Maybe a bit of experience has told them to hold off launch for a while. Clear some current stock first.
S&B regularly do this too, tease us. Go silent, then a few months later they drunk text you flaunting all they've got and you can't help but fall for their old tricks :rofl: Seriously I do think they test and tweak things quite a bit too. Fingers crossed the extra time that we're waiting is rewarded in the end results in such terms of quality, performance and reliability.

TANGENT BELOW

Things like the screen, I mean if they haven't addressed this issue then what's the point/hope. Otherwise make it a repairable consumable item? Think about the planet now, people's time, people's frame of mind. I'm very lucky, I have a big collection of vapes but this item $300 or even $/£10 is still a lot of money to us common people. That is the small amount of compensation we get for signing our lives away to these companies and governments that charge us to earn and then to live and then to spend again. All these disposed plastic shells, pcb's and batteries. It does seem like a waste. To think companies throw these items in the bin just disappoints me. Like my mum when I messed up as a kid. Wasn't angry, just disappointed 🤦‍♀️ do better, make us proud.

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
Saw this on Reddit, looks interesting
Soon they'll need a new mold for the +

"It guarantees thermal insulation"
Why would you want this? Putting tin foil shiny side down on your car windows guarantees thermal insulation but I wouldnt want my car too hot.

MGG

"It guarantees thermal insulation"
Why would you want this? Putting tin foil shiny side down on your car windows guarantees thermal insulation but I wouldnt want my car too hot.

Maybe because it means the heater needs to use less power to retain heat. And might use less power to heat up in cold areas. Thats just a theory tho. A VAPE THEORY.

I think for some people whos cases are falling apart this isnt a terrible option to extend the life and protect it.

NomDePlumez

I have a Mighty that unfortunately had a bottle of Listerine explode in the same bag as it. I managed to crack it open and clean it well with iso, getting it back into working order. The power button was kinda sticky, likely due to leftover mouthwash being stuck in it

It worked fine aside from the power button issue...until I tried to clean the internal power switch to resolve the sticky issue and cracked it off the board, including the housing for the power switch.

It still charges when I plug it in and just needs a new switch soldered on. I just have no idea what kinda switch I would need.

Can provide pics to compare with tear downs

Last edited:

Green Kiwi

Welcome @NomDePlumez.While I was always afraid off something like this happening to me, because I'm clumsy , it never did:lol:🙏.(Although I managed to fall in a fast running river whit it...🥶).
I did look because of me being afraid to be without a Mighty, into it.
And to me it seems that any press=contact switch will work. it's only the search for one the fits.
I Saw at Jay Car Electrics (100's to look at,,.. at least two that I thought would fit).
I have them laying somewhere in my workshop, they were cheap: like one was $2.60nz and the other one $3.85nz.(3or 4 years back..)
I'm sure you can find something similar locally in your area.:2c:👊.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I have a theory.
Storz n Bickel announced Crafty+ on November

I think it's very possible we could see Mighty + also announced around the same time.

A lot of companies tend to be consistent with these kinds of announcement dates.
That's as good as (or better than) anybody's guess.
Most of us are surprised by how long this has taken.
But, yeah. Launching straight into holiday season could be it.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Australian Vaporizers have stock and post internationally,
They are called drip pad sets now too if you are looking.

Choices

@LesPlenty any suggestions where to find a set?
I was planning to look for these at some point so decided today is the day. I found this site, seems legit enough. At checkout, fill out everything including email and they will eventually ( a few hours?) send a code for free shipping, which makes it around $7! Hope this helps!

BigJr48

Australian Vaporizers have stock and post internationally,
They are called drip pad sets now too if you are looking.
Thanks but they don't ship to US

ThirdEyeHigh

If anyone is looking for the actual smd switch used in the mighty for the power switch, you can get a replacement from Digi-key.

Digi-Key Part Number 732-7059-1-ND
Manufacturer Part Number 436331045822

436331045822.jpg

I haven't replaced the switch in mine yet, I just use a piece of wire to hotwire it on every time 😆

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Thanks but they don't ship to US
Oh bugger, must be because of the newish shipping rules with vapes in the US because they used to ship there.
Edit, what about these?

vapviking

Old & In the Way
@BigJr48 ,
In Canada, though they do ship to US. (he did once do free shipping for me to NY on a vape; idk what the minimum is)

Top Bottom