The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Pharoh

Saw this on Reddit, looks interesting
Soon they'll need a new mold for the +

Silicone-Mighty-Case.jpg
My Opinion..... There are so many gadgets...You don't need em... The Mighty works just perfect without all the bubblers etc.... I've had mine for years ..probably 5 or 6 years.... works as good today as when I opened the box... My opinion...The Mighty is the best out there...

Here you go, my Mighty+ version
Looks like you have lots of time on your hands.... The Mighty out of the box is all you need...You won't get an inch higher with all the contraption additions...

Mr. Induction

Just bought my new Mighty Vaporizer with a good discount, after the first good experience with the Crafty+ , I had to try the big one, and couldn’t wait anymore for the Mighty+ :rolleyes:

Also ordered the 3 in 1 case listed above, looks like a really good housing for the Mighty.

For the first testing I have to admit, that the Mighty puts bigger clouds out then the crafty+, I didn’t expect any difference to be honest. It seems that the two batteries are heating / powering the chamber and the heat path more sovereign. Now I can relax and wait for the Mighty + to be released and maybe get some discount next year.

Have been reading nearly the whole thread, thank you all for the tips and input :clap:

MGG

This hasn't been my experience, with crafty+ and mighty back to back the Crafty+ was the more denser vapor experience.
The only reason it may seem weaker is because once the battery drops the vapor isn't as dense.
But fully battery Crafty+ vs Mighty the crafty+ edges it out as the winner.

Green Kiwi

This hasn't been my experience, with crafty+ and mighty back to back the Crafty+ was the more denser vapor experience.
The only reason it may seem weaker is because once the battery drops the vapor isn't as dense.
But fully battery Crafty+ vs Mighty the crafty+ edges it out as the winner.
This is also mine experience, hence I hope to see the crafty+heather in the Might+.
better airflow, more solid vapour and because of that a quicker extraction.:2c::sherlock:.

olysh pops

I was thinking I should finally send this pig in since the screen is entirely unreadable, but apparently they have a notice now on the S&B site specifically mentioning screens being excluded from the warranty. I guess I never paid much attention to it cause I figured I could just send it in under warranty.

"Parts subject to wear such as batteries, screens, and similar are excluded from the warranty."

So, I guess that settles that. :rofl:

I mean, even the screen on the iPod I used back in High School still works fine

Oh well, back to the graveyard ya go. :wave:

edit: Honestly I'd probably send in my beat up old Classic for a diaphragm revival before bothering with the Mighty screen.... I've actually been kind of wanting a bag hit again for its unique way of soothing the head... :leaf:
I did RMA at the beginning of 2021 because of unreadable screen with my device, I received a new Mighty few days later.
I do not see that "screen is exclude from warranty" but I stay in Eu and maybe it's different terms and conditions warrancy.

Top Bottom