junny89

So what I read, and was able to recreate today, is keeping the power engaged, hitting, shaking, hitting, shaking, hitting inhale deep and exhale.
I didn’t combust, but was at say 50% on the pa and hit harder or softer depending on the vapor I saw in the window! The whole “hit” took maybe 15-20 seconds

i had a mflb a looooong time ago, maybe 8-9 years, and I used the power hit and quit method and was never happy with it and ended up gifting it. So I never REALLY used it beyond a month.
glad I came back to it tbh. For what I personally need in a vape, it checks all the boxes.
So you keep the battery in engaged for almost 20seconds if I’m correct? Sorry for asking I have never used this method before.

sacred buddha

The Stoned Divinity
9ad57a31-0c36-4780-9231-27bf737bb058.jpg

I am a BIG fan of Muad Dib and I really would like it to be more successful among dabbers. It is my daily driver and the best part is that you can have a portable on demand e-nail, can burn off any residual carbon, and since I eliminated the whip, recover 100% of the reclaim very easily.

It seems that Magic Flight discontinued the product as soon as those problems with adulterated vape carts started to appear (in a somewhat controversial position imo), so the replacement screens was getting harder and more expensive to get... so I rebuilt the screen using a stainless steel woven mesh #400 tied with the original clips to the contact bars and works flawlessly!

Zoned89

I was considering getting one of those from online, have seen a few here and there, it I instead got the concentrate trays for my mflb and pa since the md was discontinued

@Junny89 that’s what I did, and it worked
Really well. I imagine it would be easy to
Burn doing this, so just be careful,
I’m BRAND NEW to the mflb. Just search stacking hits mflb you should find a few posts and videos on it

TommyDee

Vaporitor
MD was discontinued? Crap!

@Vitolo - I got a pair of the gold cells with the MD I bought on eBay. They were still sealed in the package. The best they would ever do is 1000mah, half the rated capacity. On MD, no big deal but on LB, it wasn't usable. I've tried recovering a few DOA cells with poor results as well. I have two good Glyphs that still take a charge in the 2000mah range.

junny89

@Junny89 that’s what I did, and it worked
Really well. I imagine it would be easy to
Burn doing this, so just be careful,
I’m BRAND NEW to the mflb. Just search stacking hits mflb you should find a few posts and videos on it
[/QUOTE]
Cheers bud I’ll try this and see what happens.
The new Gold colored Batteries from Magic Flight have been redesigned for higher power and longer life. I was skeptical, but they are good!
When we’re these released? I think maybe I have them already....

TommyDee

Vaporitor
They were released with the Moad Dib introduction. They will have the logo stamped on the negative end of the cell.

TommyDee,
Reactions: Vitolo

ScyOne

You can still buy the maud dib screens direct from mflb, so you can turn any mflb into a maud dib. I would suggest using the monocle as the lid is glass, but any mflb will do if you watch out for the lid melting.

But yea saving the original clips might be a good idea if they decide to discontinue selling screens as well, making md screens is easy, but requires attention to get the ohms right.

ScyOne,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I saw that. Didn't find anything on the discontinuation though. Glad I got the MD when I did. It appears to be one of the originals in the long display boxes.

With the drip tray on MD, one could make a hell of a hot nail with it and have temp control. That would be something. Forget the little tray and just put a screen across the rails. Just set the temp and dab!

I like the mod someone did to put the box on glass right under the mini-trench by making a hole in the bottom of the MD/LB.

TommyDee,

ScyOne

You can come up with all sorts of crazy custom md screens, but a mod would probably be required to run it properly.

Edit: btw the rails releases if you apply enough heat. Could probably remove the rails and make a custom insert and even remove them again to clean it.

Last edited:
ScyOne,

junny89

Right. Those are them. Viable? Do you have a charger that can keep track of capacity?
I need to check I have a lot of mod chargers some may accommodate this. Also need to check if it will charge these at all.
the writing has come off, what size are these ? They look like a AA but don’t want to mess them up by putting in my charger.
Edit- yep AA nimh 2200mah. Found a new pair in the box I had bought but forgot I had! So far only charge them in my charger MF sent out to me.

Junny89,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Look for an OPUS BC3100 in the collection. That one works. Nightcore would be another brand to look for.

They're actually Ni-CAD. And yes, the same size as an AA and compatible except for the slight voltage difference.

TommyDee,

Dio

Sacraponator
Hey guys,

I got interested in this device and decided to check it out but is it me or are all European webshops out of stock?

Dio,

junny89

Hey guys,

I got interested in this device and decided to check it out but is it me or are all European webshops out of stock?
Check in the UK : Vapefiend restocking soon. Also amazon has them. However these suppliers don’t have all the versions. Your best bet is to go direct to MF who have all the selections and designs.

Junny89,

PoisonousHydra

Ahh... the good old L(a)unch Box! My first "real" vape and one that I struggled with on and off for five years before finally accepting it was just not for me. I still have fond memories of it though, and it started me on this fabulous journey of becoming a full time vape enthusiast, so who could put a price on that?

I made sure to give it a good home when I moved to a new country around three years ago: I left it in the care of a friend who loved hers but found the batteries inconvenient. Now she has a backup Launch Box and a power adapter!

Zoned89

The new FC created a worldwide Launch Box shortage! :rockon: Who'da though :razz:
Well I’m glad I got mine in time, got that shipping number,
And I think they got my orders into the same box, cause I made the original box and extras purchase and then after coming here went back a few hours later and made the pa purchase. Was worried with my luck I’d get the pa and the box would get lost in the mail

Zoned89

How does it feel to be part of an 'event'? :cheers:
Wait are they actually out of stock?!

Also yeah I needed the pa cause I do smoke frequently, usually a small hit at a time, through out the day lol.
I’m beyond excited and was able to try out my friends the other day, which made me even more excited lol. I figured batteries for out and about, and the pa for home.

Vapeyvaporson,
Reactions: TommyDee

junny89

Wait are they actually out of stock?!

Also yeah I needed the pa cause I do smoke frequently, usually a small hit at a time, through out the day lol.
I’m beyond excited and was able to try out my friends the other day, which made me even more excited lol. I figured batteries for out and about, and the pa for home.
Did you get the orbiter too in the end ?

Junny89,
Reactions: TommyDee
Top Bottom