The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

magtoons

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺπŸΎβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡

Hello, FC family. I want to give a major apology. I’ve been selfishly enjoying the fuck out of my vape and not letting everyone know how phenomenal this thing is. NO BUYERS REMORSE WHATSOEVER! GET OFF THE FENCE!

The things I love. Taste, ability to microdose, taste, not having to stir, taste, power, and lastly taste. The taste is spectacular throughout the entire session. No scorched top or popcorn taste. Unlike most of my other heavy hitters, it takes a lot less to get me where I’m trying to go. I can’t express how great it is never having to stir. Powerful extraction leaving me heavily medicated. TASTY TERPY HEAVENLY HITS.

I enjoy taking long medium speed draws that I speed up the last 5-10 seconds of the draw. I’ll get anywhere from 3 to 7 draws per bowl. In my opinion, this Vape was designed to be used with a slow to medium draw speed. Dabs are really good but I enjoy it the most with flower currently. Double deckers are insane!

Something I found interesting. I was having a bowl before I walked my kid to school. Before I was able to finish the bowl, I got distracted and had to walk out of my room. Ultimately, I completely forgot I was vaping and walked my daughter to school. I was gone for approximately 45 minutes. When I got back, I saw that the heat source was still sitting in the bowl on top of the material. I started panicking and pulled it off immediately and notice I didn’t look bad at all. So I put the heat source back on and started pulling. I was enjoying the session just like I was 45 minutes prior. I don’t suggest anyone try it, but it was very nice that it didn’t have a negative affect, which pleasantly surprised me and I was extremely impressed. I have done this before with a few other units that looked similar and as soon as I opened my door to my home I could smell chard material throughout the entire home the smell was disgusting. And that was only after 20 minutes on a different device, and it had completely fried my material that made the entire house stink.

Now that I have figured everything out my love for it has grown even more. It’s completely dominating the reach test!!!

I’ve had the same ball vape several times already. Now I have something different!

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺπŸΎβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡
Alright you SOB...you had me at the second taste. I'm a proud future owner :)

As @ontopofclouds mentioned, many of us are 10k+ invested in this industry and resell values are still strong. I assume this community will continue to grow in the future, and since every device has a different signature and ritual, one man's trash is another man's treasure. That's a healthy industry.

There's a lot of competition already in a relatively new market, so I don't believe this will drive up prices. Especially considering all of the transparency in this thread around the production costs. There are plenty of low-cost options for people looking for a clean and easy to use vaporizer.

I'm willing to pay the extra cash because like many I'm chasing the best ultimate high. I want the best possible flavor, with the ability to blow my socks off when I need to, without the scorch and popcorn taste. I also want control so I can dial things up or down depending on my mood and let the product shine, all in one healthy scoop and let the session last for like 30 minutes if I want to because the first hits blew my mind. I view it just like wine in many ways, and the search is on for the perfect chalice.

My lifestyle affords me this hobby and believe this industry will continue to grow. If I died tomorrow and my family had to sell everything on discord, I like to think my family would break even...ok having to win both bak and p80 auctions hurt like hell so maybe down a little but whose hobby doesn't cost a little for all the years of enjoyment :rockon:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
20230928-160515.jpg

Nice handle!

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
@Custom Flower Hardware

Awesome videos as usual!!!

Just a quick question for you:

How often do you need to clean and soak the head when using it for double deckers?
Does it retain any reclaim inside the head on the beads, pillar and on the stainless steel?

Have a wicked weekend!!
I've been cleaning about every 2 weeks. The under side of the lid gets a little residue on it, and that's it. The balls, pillars, and inside stay good because the concentrate is vaporized on its way through. The pillar cleans it up on the bottom. I'll do another breakdown video today and switch back to the 4mm zirc from the 3mm sic.:tup:some hot water and dawn dish soap do the job nicely!

magtoons

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺπŸΎβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡

Hello, FC family. I want to give a major apology. I’ve been selfishly enjoying the fuck out of my vape and not letting everyone know how phenomenal this thing is. NO BUYERS REMORSE WHATSOEVER! GET OFF THE FENCE!

The things I love. Taste, ability to microdose, taste, not having to stir, taste, power, and lastly taste. The taste is spectacular throughout the entire session. No scorched top or popcorn taste. Unlike most of my other heavy hitters, it takes a lot less to get me where I’m trying to go. I can’t express how great it is never having to stir. Powerful extraction leaving me heavily medicated. TASTY TERPY HEAVENLY HITS.

I enjoy taking long medium speed draws that I speed up the last 5-10 seconds of the draw. I’ll get anywhere from 3 to 7 draws per bowl. In my opinion, this Vape was designed to be used with a slow to medium draw speed. Dabs are really good but I enjoy it the most with flower currently. Double deckers are insane!

Something I found interesting. I was having a bowl before I walked my kid to school. Before I was able to finish the bowl, I got distracted and had to walk out of my room. Ultimately, I completely forgot I was vaping and walked my daughter to school. I was gone for approximately 45 minutes. When I got back, I saw that the heat source was still sitting in the bowl on top of the material. I started panicking and pulled it off immediately and notice I didn’t look bad at all. So I put the heat source back on and started pulling. I was enjoying the session just like I was 45 minutes prior. I don’t suggest anyone try it, but it was very nice that it didn’t have a negative affect, which pleasantly surprised me and I was extremely impressed. I have done this before with a few other units that looked similar and as soon as I opened my door to my home I could smell chard material throughout the entire home the smell was disgusting. And that was only after 20 minutes on a different device, and it had completely fried my material that made the entire house stink.

Now that I have figured everything out my love for it has grown even more. It’s completely dominating the reach test!!!

I’ve had the same ball vape several times already. Now I have something different!

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺπŸΎβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡

Hello all, I've only had this a short time but just want to echo everything @LAWTHEONE has already stated for those still considering this device. It's the most innovative experience I've had using a desktop ball vape in years.

The quality of the construction is right up there with other high-end vapes. The handle is beautiful and has a little more weight than others I'm use to which compliments the overall balance really well.

Taste and extraction are where this device shines the most. It reminds me of the herborizer ti in terms of flavor yet doesn't fade much throughout the entire session which is usually 3 or 4 hits. No popcorn taste at all even once the bowl is cashed which has me wondering what kind of sorcery is at play here.

As for effects, it's a beast. I can't really compare the signature to any other device I own. It seems to be a mix between convection and conduction. The first night I was so medicated that I had to turn off the new encounters docuseries on Netflix because of paranoia which hasn't happened in years and was an awesome experience. πŸ‘½:love:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Hello all, I've only had this a short time but just want to echo everything @LAWTHEONE has already stated for those still considering this device. It's the most innovative experience I've had using a desktop ball vape in years.

The quality of the construction is right up there with other high-end vapes. The handle is beautiful and has a little more weight than others I'm use to which compliments the overall balance really well.

Taste and extraction are where this device shines the most. It reminds me of the herborizer ti in terms of flavor yet doesn't fade much throughout the entire session which is usually 3 or 4 hits. No popcorn taste at all even once the bowl is cashed which has me wondering what kind of sorcery is at play here.

As for effects, it's a beast. I can't really compare the signature to any other device I own. It seems to be a mix between convection and conduction. The first night I was so medicated that I had to turn off the new encounters docuseries on Netflix because of paranoia which hasn't happened in years and was an awesome experience. πŸ‘½:love:
Thanks for the kind words friend!:wave: We're glad you're enjoying your Kettle Experience!:love:

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: Jojofernz

Texus

The bottom part was sent to the metal shop yesterday, new wireless parts here tomorrow . Exciting stuff is ahead gang!!:tup:
Wireless hot hole option? Sign me up!!

Would be killer to have top part with threading used in CH and OWW heads (or some other way to use those handles without the getting too hot). Keep the innovation coming!

And with no lip on bottom, you could drop it right into a barrel hot hole (no bottom) and get the coil directly surrounding the balls themselves. Niiiiice.

BTW, how hot did the handle get in your wireless set up above? How hot was the PID for that one?

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Wireless hot hole option? Sign me up!!

Would be killer to have top part with threading used in CH and OWW heads (or some other way to use those handles without the getting too hot). Keep the innovation coming!

And with no lip on bottom, you could drop it right into a barrel hot hole (no bottom) and get the coil directly surrounding the balls themselves. Niiiiice.

BTW, how hot did the handle get in your wireless set up above? How hot was the PID for that one?
The one up top was Jerry rigged with a high temp oring. The other solution should be here tomorrow for testing.:tup:pid was 675 auber.

Custom Flower Hardware,
  • Love
Reactions: lazylathe

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
The real reason I bought a Bliss!:love:
And folks, as promised, the new wireless Flower Kettle!

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I pulled the terp pillar and screen, then, placed a 1/4 dome ti screen in the tip, then added 105 4mm zirc beads to the top. Ran on a mininail 30mm coil this time 800 on the dial tralanates to about 5 ish on the unit. Still searching for the perfect fit coil. Mininail has less wraps then the dc cobra but i played with the cobra to bring the bottom up a bit and now i have to revisit. The smashed in silicon does the job of blocking the heat from that Lil smokie handle but needs a handle like the powered version for safety sake and control which I can't wait to see!! Thanks @Ed's TnT :tup:

Texus

Jerry strikes me as a true enthusiast. His might be the "best", but variety is the spice of life

Edit: is it just me or does wired performance seem to be a lot better than wireless?
Hardly surprising that wired would be harder hitting. Without a design that puts the hot hole where the coil would be, the heating is gonna be a good deal less efficient. For optimal wireless you'd need a design that puts the hot hole immediately adjacent to the balls.

Texus,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
It definitely might need a custom coil for it I'll have to test more but yes, the wired is where the heat needs to be concentrated on the wireless. Where there is a will...:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware,
Top Bottom