The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

Ernielicous

How do you like it so far for just flower?
It works really well with loads of all kind of sizes. I tend to pack bigger bowls with this bc I have all the 14mm inv heads for smaller doses. But this thing can can definitely squeeze a lot of juice from around .1. Right now I'm using the zirconia 4mms for awesome flavor and good airflow too.
This thing is legit, love how the long joint serves as a built in tamper. Still blows my mind that it doesn't burn the flower at all. I think there's more conductions going on with this head but bc of how the heat flows out of it, the flavor gets retained for a couple more hits than what I'm used to. Has a very punchy signature too, definitely always has me against the ropes.
& yet somehow there's upgrades still to come for this thing...

Texus

It works really well with loads of all kind of sizes. I tend to pack bigger bowls with this bc I have all the 14mm inv heads for smaller doses. But this thing can can definitely squeeze a lot of juice from around .1. Right now I'm using the zirconia 4mms for awesome flavor and good airflow too.
This thing is legit, love how the long joint serves as a built in tamper. Still blows my mind that it doesn't burn the flower at all. I think there's more conductions going on with this head but bc of how the heat flows out of it, the flavor gets retained for a couple more hits than what I'm used to. Has a very punchy signature too, definitely always has me against the ropes.
& yet somehow there's upgrades still to come for this thing...
Thanks so much. Really such an excellent and clear evaluation. So nice to see this sort of innovation in this space.

Once my bank account recovers and I see what the cordless version looks like. It'll be a while.

Dubmonkey

Wanted to share my experiences with the Flower Kettle. Purchased last week Thursday and receifee four days later on Monday.
Quick and excellent shipping as all the items come in the case so solid no shipping damage.
Set up the Flower Kettle (FK) and started at 500 on the AugustHaus for my first bowl.
Easy to load and all the pieces feel quality and fit Nicely together.
Weight of heater is nice and being made out of SS metal is a nice plus.
Coming from a daily usage SV3.5 (electric JCat plates) with Valuption glass bowls ans an occasional Glass Symphony Session.
So I like heavy hitting glass paths as you can tell.
Been searching for a replacement for the SV since the glass bowls are hard to come by and they get dirty and crack over daily use.
Came across the FK and saw all the US made parts and thought lets do it.
Placed the heater on the bowl and love the nice hands free experience.
Did my first bowl and experienced about eight or ten pulls and tons of flavor.
No stirring needed and smooth.
Medicated effects were more heady at first and then a nice body high.
Thought letโ€™s see what happens so took it easy first night.
Normally with the SV I am at 710 so I like my flower to come out dark dark brown.
Turned up the temp to 680 for the FK and loaded up the bowl half full and then tamped down.
Oh boy the hits were flavorful, tasted so easy on the throat, and flavor pulls lasted for like three or four pulls.
There is some wizardry magic going on with this devices as you can tell everything has been designed to work togethe!
I tried switching out the bowl with a bowl I had laying around that looked similar to the bowls the FK came with.
The bowl I swapped in did not create the same level of vapor and effects.
The amount I used was the same as the other bowls I have done so was tripping when not much vapor was being produced.
Dropped the semi-vaped material into the official FK bowl and was getting some nice hits.
Never had a burnt popcorn taste which is nice.
Have been using the FK everynight and doing three bowl minimum and up to six in a day.
This is an excellent device and very happy to purchase.
This device will be replacing my SV and entering daily usage.
By the way my partner has similar experiences and the device is being used daily by two people.
Highly recommend and canโ€™t wait for the next magical upgrades for the Flower Kettle.
This device ROCKS!
Feel free to ask any questions and sorry for my limited review.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Our site is live!:tup: We have 7 units left from batch #1. They are 4mm zirc filled and I'll also throw in the SIC balls as well.:nod: The bottom proto should be done this week hopefully and we'll be getting a second run of units as well as a first run of bottom pieces.:cool: thanks for all your interest guys, we appreciate you!:love:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
How well would this thing work with gem cut rubies? I know it's less surface area in the thermal battery, but it is more turbulence because the air is forced through certain pathways in the heater. There are more hard angles and things like that to stir the pot. With your separated diffuser below the main heater, any uneven airflow in the heater itself would be mitigated by that pillar (which should be safer if it was metal too probably).

So would they work well in there? Try iiittttttt

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
How well would this thing work with gem cut rubies? I know it's less surface area in the thermal battery, but it is more turbulence because the air is forced through certain pathways in the heater. There are more hard angles and things like that to stir the pot. With your separated diffuser below the main heater, any uneven airflow in the heater itself would be mitigated by that pillar (which should be safer if it was metal too probably).

So would they work well in there? Try iiittttttt
Nope, cap does the spinning air, as well the pillar spinning. It'll work with whatever in there, and nothing at all in there as well.:tup:

Last edited:

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Hello, FC family.

I wanted to let everyone know that there has been a change in my feelings about this vape.

Iโ€™m at least 10 times more passionate about this mofo!!!! ๐Ÿ˜œLMAO!!!

Let me explain. Itโ€™s no secret how much I LOVE using my ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธCustom Flower Hardware BEAST, especially for flower. What has change for me is the amount of dabs and double deckers. I now take on this bad boy. The double deckers are just whoa! The dabs are flavorful and potent!

Iโ€™ve learned everything I could learn about dabs from my family of brothers and sisters right here on FC. And thanks to you all I turned into a complete dab snob. As a dab snob seeing a high temperature on my controller makes my skin crawl. Dab snobs are intrigued by double-deckers but generally donโ€™t want to negatively affect the taste of the concentrates, and definitely donโ€™t want to waste any concentrates coughing on flower. And the other dab snob thought was I canโ€™t Q-tip it out well enough so I thought that it would affect the flavor, but for some reason it doesnโ€™t. I started doing several different comparisons between my desktop designated dab, rigs and this vape, and thereโ€™s just not enough difference outside of the things that were in my head. Itโ€™s to the point that, instead of having my designated desktop dab rig plugged in all day I can just use my Custom Flower Hardware as my desktop dab rig. Although If I had several friends over and we are throwing back dabs, I might bring back out some of my designated dab gear. But for now the way I dab thereโ€™s really no need.

The Custom Flower Hardware has a hole uncluttered my vape station. I used to have three desktop flower units, and one designated desktop dab rig as well as several portables. In the next month or so, thereโ€™s going to be several vapes for sale in the classifieds. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿชฆ.

So just know that the Custom Flower Hardware vape is a serial vape killer!!!

I just got done an early morning session on my day off. I am too fried to proofread so it is what it is. Sorry not sorry.

Love you all FC family

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
We also got some 220v cords in for our international customers!:wave::tup: thanks so much @LAWTHEONE, we're stoked that you're enjoying it like we do! :love: thanks for leaving feedback, it's helping us get off the ground! :nod: As soon as the bottom is done, I'll hit you up to test it!:science:

Last edited:
Top Bottom