The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
20231008-103340.jpg

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Last edited:

Ernielicous

Welp received mine a couple days ago & this thing is a monster. This man takes double deckers like he's drinking water, probably bc there is so much flavor! the dab translates very well here. But boy does this do the work, quality parts all around too, the handle is sleek& easily the best handle I've ever held. Love the box to keep everything in. What sticks out the most is definitely the flavor lasting way longer than all my other vapes. Anyway the double deckers really get the job done, it takes me a while, after I take one, to be able to go for another hit. This thing smaxx!

Texus

Welp received mine a couple days ago & this thing is a monster. This man takes double deckers like he's drinking water, probably bc there is so much flavor! the dab translates very well here. But boy does this do the work, quality parts all around too, the handle is sleek& easily the best handle I've ever held. Love the box to keep everything in. What sticks out the most is definitely the flavor lasting way longer than all my other vapes. Anyway the double deckers really get the job done, it takes me a while, after I take one, to be able to go for another hit. This thing smaxx!
How do you like it so far for just flower?

Top Bottom