Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trackrat

It’s perfectly easy to use the Elev8r safely every time.

You just need to be mindful. NOT wise if you are falling asleep, drifting away. I know. Ouch! Who do I sue??? Lol!

But with witts about you, yes it’s easy as pie to use safely and without any fear.

It’s like don’t go to bed with a sharp knife. Just be aware. The same goes for all vapes I own really, except the Vapcap arguably which tbf to it is pretty houseburndownableproof haha!

I mean, the one time I was so dreamily high, I dropped the Elev8r bowl onto my couch lifting it, I knew I had to grab it, or risk throw in flames.

My early morning vision was fuzzy, it hurt ouch but no fire.

Since then, I’m just mindful about it. It’s been no problem.
I totally agree with you. 3-4 bowls and I'm looking at my other toys.

El Rawn Hubbard

Back to the elev8r, I've been interested in setting up a travel kit with the elev8r (elev8r, grinder, jaryz, big buddy torch, smell proof bag) but I'm concerned about the heat from the vape. Has anyone come up with a protective sleeve that goes over the heater after use? Thinking some form of cover would be needed to protect the smell proof bag from the hot heater. Thoughts?

:rockon:
I have a load of heavy cloth napkins and tea towels to wrap glassware so it doesn't bang around in my storage tub. Cotton/Linen can deal with heat well, so whilst I don't wrap the Elev8R immediately, it's comfortable at a temp much higher than I'd like to hold.

I have thought a kitchen pot handle protector could make a nice little hi-temp sleeve too.

Alexis

How about a little leather pouch @nonamekevin ? I mostly use my elev8r in bed and I use a piece of old leather jacket to protect stuff. It would be pretty trivial to sew up a scrap into a pouch. In fact it's a great idea to make a travel pack for it and I may do it also!

Get will soon @Alexis , keep your chin up mate, hopefully these new devices will help immensely.
Yo mate, I meant to say thanks for those warm sentiments, I appreciate you a lot too.
That new, Oscillating Magnetic Field Generator has really made a difference e so far too.

I’ve been using the incredibly, literally life saving Electromedicine treatments for years, but since using the OMF generator last week, I’ve been able to stay so well on top of all respiratory infections, with only an electrifier treatment here and there to compliment massively.

Like, in a much quicker time period, the electrifier knocks anything there still out much faster, amazing relief, not even daily treatment needed.

Every time I use the OMF Generator my breathing is so much better. It’s like a sweep clean of the entire lungs, using a different, magnetic field based technology, to knock out pathogens, reduce inflammation, promote tissue healing etc.

And it’s so easy to use too. 10 minutes at a times. Anywhere you need. I’m just focusing on my lungs for now but it’s been paying off massively.

Interesting stuff.

I just wish so so badly that this truly incredible Elecromedicine Trestment Avenue was widely known in desert, and not suppressed and outlawed as so many good things are (ahem...Cannabis! Lol. Does make the point though.)

And really fully developed by science, made available to all patients suffering severe or any respiratory, or other infection. It would save nearly all lives, in such cases I passionately swear.

Aaannnyyyyway lol. Topic!

Elev8r. Last night, before late bed...big bowl potent Cinderella Jack. Lots hits. Bed (ish lol).

I hit the big bowl a few more times starting today. But then switched to my MV1, lotta bowls, some edibles, 41 grams lovely kavas, plus 12.5 grams instant kava, equiv 65grams kava overall...

So, well chilled lol. But Bluedream Vapcap waits right this sec. The
Elev8r is fantastic, but I can only take so much of it sometimes and switch, mix and match.

thanks again @Cheebsy for warm words of support. Hope your weekend has been super chill mate.

back to simply being high on great kava and weed....oh shit, I FORGOT about the Bluedream Vapcap waiting lol! 😀

Alexis,
  • Love
Reactions: arb

Therapy

Perfect, thank you. As I will only be using it with a waterpiece and they don't sell the water kit with a quartz heater I thought this would be the way to go.

Any tips on how to secure the screen in the bowl?

Therapy,

nonamekevin

Perfect, thank you. As I will only be using it with a waterpiece and they don't sell the water kit with a quartz heater I thought this would be the way to go.
All of the heaters that elev8 makes are quartz now. They used to be Boro, but that was a little while ago. Maybe I'm confused.

Therapy

All of the heaters that elev8 makes are quartz now. They used to be Boro, but that was a little while ago. Maybe I'm confused.

The place I am buying the heater from still sells the glass option. But this way I can get the quartz one.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Yeah, I think there was confirmation in this thread a long while ago that the LCV kits were quartz even if the description didn't make it clear. I would email them and confirm if that's your preferred retailer

Cheebsy,

west-elec

Any tips on how to secure the screen in the bowl?
Securing the screen will be a drama. I would suggest getting a bowl from elev8 or the new terps torch bowl or similar. You will be forever pulling herb into your water pipe if the screen moves or doesn't sit flat. The original terps torch bowl had a tricky screen with clip that sat into the joint but even that let crap through. The best way to stir the elev8r is to give it a shake or tap the sides. If your screen isn't tight you've got problems every time.
I prefer the boro for torch heating, it gives better glow and shows off the colour so you know when to stop heating. If you go the E43 mod it won't make much difference, but theoretically I think quartz handles heat up/cool downs with less chance of shattering.
Stating obvious, make sure you get a metal Keck clip not those plastic ones.

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
All this talk has had me firing up my Elev8R - and getting hammered, haha. I find it too powerful for everyday use, but it’s great when I want to kick things up a notch. There’s a lot of bang for your buck with this thing. And no electronics to worry about.

I’ve been using this silly looking configuration lately... but it works!

8F7AA211-A091-4509-A10E-A01A18B3AFBA.jpeg

Therapy

Would beads bigger than 3 mm work as well? About how many 3mm do you need to fill the heater?

Offtopic but I have been searching for a whip adapter to fit the mouthpiece of my bubbler, any suggestions?

Therapy,

west-elec

Would beads bigger than 3 mm work as well? About how many 3mm do you need to fill the heater?

Offtopic but I have been searching for a whip adapter to fit the mouthpiece of my bubbler, any suggestions?
I have used 4mm but the gaps in the dimples doesn't let them past so I can only fill the bottom half. I think this is a good thing, because I don't need to stop them coming out the air inlet hole so I leave it open. I haven't spread my heater coil so the balls are right under where the coil sits and it works great.
Search the Vapbong thread, they have discussed whips and adaptors over there.

El Rawn Hubbard

I guess it depends on the size/shape of the mouthpiece, but you might be able to find a bored silicone bung that fits the ID.

El Rawn Hubbard,

Hippie

To fill up to the top spike takes about 25 x 4mm or 60 x 3mm Ruby balls

There's not much between them but for me
The 3mm win with slightly better heat distribution, using 20 degrees F less than the 4mm to deliver a punchier hit with less delay time before it starts producing when you draw.
I think I might go back to the 4mm balls tho as they are too large to escape out of the inlet hole.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

The 3mm win with slightly better heat distribution, using 20 degrees F less than the 4mm to deliver a punchier hit with less delay time before it starts producing when you draw.
I think I might go back to the 4mm balls tho as they are too large to escape out of the inlet hole.

You might be able to put a few 4mm on top of the 3mm to wedge them in, that's kind of how I did the "ball" valve in my earlier prototype.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
My 4mm quartz balls don't make it past any spikes unfortunately. 3mm fit but it is a spill risk. I tend not to bother with them when torching.

Cheebsy,

Therapy

Have you tried this? https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-elev8r-from-7th-floor.25855/post-1546780

valleysquirrel

Is it possible to use the elev8r like a sticky brick and hit it while ur torching? Using a smaller torch of course..

I am considering the rig kit with a nice bong but the big torch kinda turns me off

valleysquirrel,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

Is it possible to use the elev8r like a sticky brick and hit it while ur torching? Using a smaller torch of course..

I am considering the elev8r rig kit with a nice bong but the big torch kinda turns me off
using 2 small honest torches works great, 45 seconds, aiming at the dimples (just let your elev8r sit on a bubbler and torch it each side... each torch different side..)
just rememeber sometimes you will need to purge these torches from air, you will notice that you can't fill them to the end
plus, you will need to fill them sooner than Blazer torch fill... but it's great experience..

for using like sticky brick you still will need 30 seconds of torching without inahing at all

Top Bottom