Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

howie105

Hello guys,
i have a stupid question ...
if the coil is tight enough but loose enough, can you heat, put the coil, then vape ...? or does the coil have to stay attached to the heater while vape? i don't intend to use water with this ...
I therefore imagine that it is easier to vape with a "stick" if the coil is placed on a support ...
Thanks in advance !
Which vape? If it's the ELEV8R then you are going to need some very fast, nimble and heatproof fingers if using stock parts.

howie105,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

fangorn

yes yes the elev8r ...
I imagined making a box that looks -just in shape- to an induction heater for Dynavap ...
But as it seems no one has done this before, I imagine that one is physically limited ... and the coil has to heat up during the draw ...
Sorry if I'm not very clear ...

Édit: I was thinking of using it with the photo setup ....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211122-165728~2.png
    Screenshot_20211122-165728~2.png
    506 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Hello guys,
i have a stupid question ...
if the coil is tight enough but loose enough, can you heat, put the coil, then vape ...? or does the coil have to stay attached to the heater while vape? i don't intend to use water with this ...
I therefore imagine that it is easier to vape with a "stick" if the coil is placed on a support ...
Thanks in advance !
It has to stay attached. There is a little nub that spirals through the coil to help hold it in place. Good luck getting that heater out while it's hot! :lol:

fangorn

@VGOODIEZ
Thanks for the clear answer !!

(Besides, I realize that I used a photo from your website without asking ... I didn't even think about it ... So, it's a bit late but sorry !! )

I hope that one day someone will find a technical solution 😁

El Rawn Hubbard

I’ve been using the torch Elev8r for probably 2 months. I fricking love it. I love the airflow. So many vapes are way too tight. This one feel like taking a real rip, especially hooked up to a bong. And the taste…jesus…. If you time the
Torch right some of the rips can rival the taste of a rosin dab. Good shit. One of my favorite purchases to date.:rockon:

I love the airflow too. I'm anti-balls because IMO it reduces one of the best attributes of the vape.

Although I'm happy I picked up a coil, I still find using the torch a more satisfying experience. Maybe I'm just like a moth to a flame?

I've found the coil easier to dial-down for small bowls, but I'd probably just reach for a different vape if that was my #1 priority. I do like that the coil gives me a quiet option to ELEV8 without waking up my flatmates though.

anda1anda2

I love the airflow too. I'm anti-balls because IMO it reduces one of the best attributes of the vape.

Although I'm happy I picked up a coil, I still find using the torch a more satisfying experience. Maybe I'm just like a moth to a flame?

I've found the coil easier to dial-down for small bowls, but I'd probably just reach for a different vape if that was my #1 priority. I do like that the coil gives me a quiet option to ELEV8 without waking up my flatmates though.
Ha. I’m already contemplating getting both. my original intent was to get something cord free that had some horsepower. But the lure of consistent dialed in temps is certainly tempting too.

T@çh€

Forbidden to prohibit and live and let live.
Hello everyone, I have the Complete Kit Elev8R E-Heater that I acquired a few days ago, but it came without the ceramic flavor disc for 17mm concentrates, who would know how to tell me where I could get them in the European Union and also the 3mm ruby pearls?

Thank you all very much in advance.

T@çh€,
Reactions: Cheebsy

hopla

Hello everyone, I have the Complete Kit Elev8R E-Heater that I acquired a few days ago, but it came without the ceramic flavor disc for 17mm concentrates, who would know how to tell me where I could get them in the European Union and also the 3mm ruby pearls?

Thank you all very much in advance.
Vapefiend have some ruby pearls but they are 4mm https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/ruby-terp-pearls

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Sorry @Tache not in the EU any more but rec vapes carry 3mm rubies in a 3g package for £18... Low enough to get past customs fees maybe?

T@çh€

Vapefiend have some ruby pearls but they are 4mm https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/ruby-terp-pearls
Thank you very much @hopla for the suggestion, the problem is that the British no longer belong to the European Union and any shipment from there has to go through customs and in the end you pay more in taxes than what is the purchase itself.

Lo siento [USER = 79089] @Tache [/ USER] ya no está en la UE, pero los rec vapes llevan rubíes de 3 mm en un paquete de 3 g por £ 18 ... ¿Lo suficientemente bajo como para superar los aranceles aduaneros?

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://recommendedvapesupplies.co....ar-balls-3g-bag?_pos=2&_psq=ruby&_ss=e&_v=1.0 [/ URL]
Hello @Cheebsy, I understand that since June or July any merchandise stops customs, before there was an exception if the amount did not exceed € 15, anyway I thank you very much for the information.

Hippie

The limit is £135 now so long as tax has been paid somewhere and declared on the package
So it should be free (or they'll add on a mystery £10 tax at checkout but that seems totally random to me at the moment as I ordered from recomended vape supplies and Vapefiend on Friday and only Vapefiend added the extra £10 mystery tax - I guess I'll find for sure in the next couple of days lol)

hopla

Thank you very much @hopla for the suggestion, the problem is that the British no longer belong to the European Union and any shipment from there has to go through customs and in the end you pay more in taxes than what is the purchase itself.

Hello @Cheebsy, I understand that since June or July any merchandise stops customs, before there was an exception if the amount did not exceed € 15, anyway I thank you very much for the information.
yes i just saw that, i was tempted by the ELEV8R E-Heater Glass Vaporizer Kit... but with taxes and shipping it's not that interesting, despite the great 113£ tag price (which is a real bargain for those who live in the UK).

hopla,
Reactions: T@çh€

hopla

Thank you for the links, I already have the elev8r and the second one is precisely what I intend to purchase. ;)
If someone bought it from lacentralevapeur in France could he/she confirm that the heater quartz does have the protuberance at the top to screw it to the heating coil? (like this one https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/elev8r-heater-quartz/ )

@Tache while browsing for a replacement glass heating chamber (i broke the one that came with the elev8r) i found those 3mm ruby balls (but not in Europe..maybe the price being around 15$ it won't be taxed too much by the customs?) https://simrellcompany.com/product/vial-of-3mm-ruby-balls/

Last edited:
hopla,

T@çh€

T@çh€,
Reactions: hopla

hopla

Thank you Tache, i just bought it there.
I will use my Elev8r more frequently now (and hopefully no more combustion, i lost the skills needed with the torch and combusted my herb last night).
(on a side note for those living in Europe, as I was roaming all the Cyber Monday deals i found yesterday that Vapefully had the best prices but didn't have the Elev8r)

hopla,

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
@VGOODIEZ , what temp are you running on the PID (I know every PID is different) for that hit? It takes me awhile to milk with the DCE but gets thick after about 7-8 seconds in. Yours milks pretty quickly. I run mine at 590
Yep this is running high right now testing some things out. 675 on the Timberhead which is going to run similar to a stock CH PID. I'm just goofing around with different setups and temps on things. I'd run this very same coil about 100 degrees lower if I was using a DC PID and even then it would be a lot hotter then I'd normally run it (500ish).

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Impatiently waiting for my torch ELEV8R to show up, so I shall pass the time recounting amazing @VGOODIEZ service. I ordered a SABR pocket torch in the same order as the ELEV8R, to use with my dynas as I’ve always wanted an on/off flint torch. I was driving home for the holidays yesterday and decided to kill some time on the drive going through hundreds of recent voicemails and deleting them (most are from employees) I found one from Vgoodiez. Shortly after my order was placed and BEFORE my order shipped out they had called to let me know the lighter I picked isn’t the best and if I wanted a better pairing for the ELEV8R to give them a call back and they would be happy to make sure I got the experience I wanted from the moment I open the package.

Let me start by saying I work in a large industry where I pay my vendors many millions and have known them for years, and all of their customer service is abysmal. I should also note this was the first order I have ever placed at Vgoodiez, so there also is not a long term rapport or history. I was just one random customer who had never ordered from them before. Imagine if I had got my order and been let down by my own decisions, I am 100% certain Vgoodiez would immediately take care of me and get me a better setup. That would be exceptional service. But, I would have had a less than ideal first experience; and I would have lost even more time in the process.

What I received instead was absolute Gold level customer service! Luckily I have dab torches for purpose, but this type of service should neither go unnoticed nor uncommented. Thank you @VGOODIEZ , your care and passion show right through and are a credit to your business!

Top Bottom