shawn0223

Have you tried calling the phone number?

You might want to check your email junk folder. Lots of guys have reported similar 'sudden silence' only to find the messages have been blocked on their end.

It doesn't make sense that they would suddenly start ignoring you does it? Even if PV didn't have such a 'well earned' reputation for great Customer Service, why an individual (unilateral?) change of policy? Customers were important to them before, and should still be?

OF
Hadnt got around to calling yet. Lol. Been busy working. I had pm'd them here on fc too with no response, that's why I posted. Ironically, they answered shortly after I posted that. Just replied. Let's see how long it takes this time. Hahaha.

Never ordered from pv before. For those of you who have, how is the sturdiness of their glass compared to arizers?
can you link me to this deal?

im on their mobile site and do not see it. thanks!

You add it to the cart and use the promo code air. ( honestly id recommend pm'ing Randy here on fc. He'll hook u up

shawn0223,
Reactions: 2clicker

biohacker

Have had the Arizer Air and Crafty for a week now and have had lots of opportunity to test them both! Wow, is it ever a good fucking time to be alive....both of these portables are the tits! Air is the better value, but I think the Crafty has the edge on performance and vapour quality, although the sessions don't last as long as the Air, even though the Crafty bowl can hold more than a stem. I wish the Crafty's battery was replaceable for on the go, because its battery life is about 1/2 of the Air... this is where the Air shines!

The Air AND Crafty are the best portables i've ever used!

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
PuffItUp has its own thread. I've chatted with Randy enough to know that he'd feel pretty uncomfortable that you are promoting his store in another vendor's thread. Please don't do that. Use a PM if you must.

OK, I thought I understood. Are you saying that we can't mention vendors or comment about them in the thread unless they are the actual manufacturer? Or is it that we can't mention vendors that have their own threads?
Please clarify.

:peace:

DiabolicalJoker

Dammit, found out the battery belongs to my coworker today. He says it cost about $12 at a store in fort worth.

DiabolicalJoker,

2clicker

Observer
PuffItUp has its own thread. I've chatted with Randy enough to know that he'd feel pretty uncomfortable that you are promoting his store in another vendor's thread. Please don't do that. Use a PM if you must.

but this isnt another vendors thread... its a MFGs thread

same rules apply?

its not like we posted about PIU in the PlanetVape thread

not pushing back just asking for my own clarification

there are TONS of PIU recommendations in the solo thread

EDIT*** just saw the other reply from you about the threads... disregard this!

now... how about that Air eh?

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I picked up a battery and an extra glass roasting tube from Arizer for $31. I picked up a few other accessories off Amazon that won't void my warranty.

Jeppy,

biohacker

ok so if I put Solo stems in the Air, there is a possibility that the rubber rings will stretch? I have been avoiding using a gong from 3rd party for this reason. I have only put the stock stems in when warm, and even after dozens of bowls, I still can't get them in when cold. There doesn't seem to be any loosening which is great, but i'm wondering if Solo stems are safe because i'm pretty sure someone mentioned this here.

I was thinking of getting the 18mm regular gong from PV (non pvhes) once they come back in stock, which are apparently made from stock arizer stems unlike the custom pvhes.

My Air continues to impress me! I really much prefer the all-glass 70mm stem. The 60mm can get hot on the lips and the airflow is greatly dimished on the 60mm with plastic tip in comparison. Ironically, my wife much prefers the slower airflow, as she says it isn't as harsh.

I'm thinking of ordering the 70mm with plastic mouthpiece but waiting to see how the 60mm pans out more. I did read a report or two about it smelling/tasting like plastic even after iso washes? I haven't been paying that much attention to even think about it, but haven't detected anything like that.

LongIslandmom

How does it go attached to a water tool? Planetvape sold out really quick. And how does it do with glass peices from the solo? Sometimes my solo is great; sometimes not so great. So I'm hoping this device does the trick. Is ther agreement that it is way more portable than the solo?

LongIslandmom,
Reactions: Vapormatic

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Got a couple stories....

I usually vape on 4 (used to be 2) on the Solo.... I decided to run my new AIR on the hottest setting to try to get the stem to fit/break it in etc. It was an empty PV stem I used for the Solo, empty because I didn't want to deal with the smell...

I was surprised because I kept blowing out huge vapor clouds! It was all the oil gunked up on the sides...since I usually vape very low heat. I was enjoying that for several minutes at least!

Anyway fast forward to today trying my AIR again... couldn't get SHIT to come out after like 10 minutes of trying. I got pissed, gave up and used the Solo.

So.....I just read the post about need to give it some room (can't be all the way in)...I'll give it another try...I was seriously thinking of shelving it for now :ko:

Vorter

just received my air today!!! I must say titanium is definitely the way to go. Just got done doing a few burn offs, and now it's charging. I can't wait to get home and get this baby rolling!

Does the Titanium look better in person? I loved all 3 colors but the titanium a wee bit less than the silver/black but got it anyway because it's rare (resale value?) and I feel like it looks better in person and then I'd probably like the color over time (or just not notice heh). I just can't quite like the reddish tint. Maybe it's my monitor but I did see it look more gunmetal-ish and grey but without any red, which is what I'm hoping for is the true color. Interesting note too, there isn't a single blog or youtube review with a Titanium, not even an image on google search besides the stock ones.

Top Bottom