CloudScion

ok iam also fine when i order my Air:rockon:
They send me an EU adapter with an extra water filter adapter to filtrate:tup: for only 210€ incl. shipping,
i think its a great deal:)

Happy vaping !:)

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
ok iam also fine when i order my Air:rockon:
They send me an EU adapter with an extra water filter adapter to filtrate:tup: for only 210€ incl. shipping,
i think its a great deal:)

Happy vaping !:)

@CloudScion: I'm not quite sure if it's a good deal in the end. You gotta pay customs on top of that when importing from a non-EU country.. I'd recommend using a customs fee calculator online before ordering to make sure you won't have a bad surprise.

@crazelee So chance to give your omen to some friend who has a cc to order? Don't know any seller who supports prepaid cards as payment to help you. Anyone?

CloudScion

Thats a good point, the store is international from what i see.
They deliver in many countrys from russia to germany to us, so it "can" be that they deliver it from the europe,
but you´re right, it would be better to email them before i get a big suprise :D
On the website they write "shipping free to germany" when i go through the checkout process, but im better wait for the email..

Thank you guys for all your support for now:) really appreciate it!

p.s. i also dont know any prepaid-card shop for vapes:(, in germany they´re one shop that supports paymant over postoffice, but i think that wouldn´t help much.

Last edited:
CloudScion,

NuhJokaSmoka

@CloudScion
210€ plus tax and customs fees isn't a good deal! You pay 215€ at verdampftnochmal and you can pay by cod.
For comparison bought mine for about 160€, tax included and less than 2 Euro for the adapter.
If the price is up to 150€ you have to pay 19% tax, if the price is over 150€ you have to pay the 19% tax plus customs fees.

CloudScion

Wow where i can get it so cheap?
I dont found it under 214euros :(
So why its not a good deal, 210 with adapter and shipping free?
Btw. The shop names namastevapesgermany, hope its ok to post.

CloudScion,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Check out some of the International vendors that are FC sponsors.

I had the Arizer Air out today walking around a park (no kids around). I am always respectful around others. Smoking can be an issue in these parts even outside, though I'm vaporizing some folks frown on vaporizers like they do smoking. They are starting to make laws in my state against smoking in parks, not sure if vaporizing are included with that.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Check out some of the International vendors that are FC sponsors.

I had the Arizer Air out today walking around a park (no kids around). I am always respectful around others. Smoking can be an issue in these parts even outside, though I'm vaporizing some folks frown on vaporizers like they do smoking. They are starting to make laws in my state against smoking in parks, not sure if vaporizing are included with that.

I'm not a big outside smoking / vaping guy. I never liked to smoke joints outdoors, seems to make it super wispy, like trying to smoke while riding a bike, worse with vaping, It's like negative pressure (vacuum), pulling the air out of your mouth.

But, but, but... I walk my dog about 3 miles a day, on a quiet street right where I live. No one is ever really out. Yesterday, I loaded the Air and took my boy Red out for a walk. I had cargo shorts on with nice big side pockets for AA stealth. I got a couple of wispy hits, but just felt like I'm wasting my time.

And, I can never, ever let any of my neighbors see what I'm doing, but with the AA, it's impossible for anyone to tell (e-cig at worst). My hands are big enough to palm the entire thing, and then drop in my pocket immediately. Keep in mind, the street I'm walking on is deserted, maybe I'll run into one or two ppl. But I would never want to compromise people's respect for me, as they understand the bigger issue, and will just think less of me. Of course no kids around at all....

Last edited:

CloudScion

Cant find it cheaper...but i think its a ok deal as well, when anyone see the air cheaper than 210€ than pm me please, with free tax/shipping to/from germany, this would be awesome.

Anyway, i would be very unhappy if i cant vape no more in my park, i hope this doesnt come to germany( fu**cking laws sometimes :( )

CloudScion,
Reactions: CarolKing

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
It was so cool in the 70's in Brooklyn. Pot was NOTHING. Everyone around me was on "real" drugs, goof balls, heroin, cocaine, acid, and on and on. Smoking pot was a "funnel" drug, not a gateway - gotta you out of the serious shit. The cops patrolling the streets could not care less about MJ, they say what real drugs were doing to people. We'd wave to them with joints in our hands as they drove by. Even at school, it was completely out in the open, and then, the 80's.... Damn I hate the 80's, and a decade later, people were lying about "inhaling". In my opinion, when it comes to government, less is more.

Last edited:

CloudScion

Great that you live in the 70s, me are from the poor80s^^

Yes at namaste i get the 10% drop, thats because i ordered an extra waterfilter adapter:)

CloudScion,

Shockwave

Cant find it cheaper...but i think its a ok deal as well, when anyone see the air cheaper than 210€ than pm me please, with free tax/shipping to/from germany, this would be awesome.

Anyway, i would be very unhappy if i cant vape no more in my park, i hope this doesnt come to germany( fu**cking laws sometimes :( )
i bought mine mine on amazon uk for 134 pounds, it's quite cheaper than on other europe shops, i'll get it on thursday and will post here pictures of it cause you never know will it be fake as it's not from authorized dealer. We in europe really suffer from much higher prices than those in north america

CloudScion

Yes i notices the higher prices too between us and eu.
Of course i can order it from us but not tax free so it will be much as the same:/
But its ok and, you say it, iam on the right site because of the original and i can be sure its not fake:)

But i crosses my fingers for you too for sure and hope thats an original you will get!

CloudScion,

CloudScion

Thanks but on vaposhop.de its 239-15% = around 205€ much the same :/ but its ok, i would order on namastevapesgermany because i get the water adapter+arizer for around 210.
I only wait for the email response because of the eu adapter and free shipping.

CloudScion,

Unnotrafitto

Hello peeps, i've had an arizer air since jan 2015 and i've bought CentiZen oem batteries,
now it isn't working anymore (it turns on, reach the temp and then it dies in a random amount of time <5 mins)
Soooo, it's my warranty void cause of the third part battery? (I think it shound't they are the same about arizer's, right?)
is there any way to fix it, has anyone had this problem before?

Unnotrafitto,
Reactions: OF

OF

Hello peeps, i've had an arizer air since jan 2015 and i've bought CentiZen oem batteries,
now it isn't working anymore (it turns on, reach the temp and then it dies in a random amount of time <5 mins)
Soooo, it's my warranty void cause of the third part battery? (I think it shound't they are the same about arizer's, right?)
is there any way to fix it, has anyone had this problem before?

I'd put the stock battery back in (very small chance it's the problem), if it still acts up I'd send it in.

BTW CentiZen's excellent offering is "Aftermarket" technically, not "OEM" cuz Original Equipment Manufacturer gear it ain't???

OF

Unnotrafitto

I'd put the stock battery back in (very small chance it's the problem), if it still acts up I'd send it in.

BTW CentiZen's excellent offering is "Aftermarket" technically, not "OEM" cuz Original Equipment Manufacturer gear it ain't???

OF
ty, it started acting up with the original in actually..
I guess it is the time to find the warranty :shrug::uhoh:

Unnotrafitto,
Reactions: OF

Skyscraper

Got an Air in a trade with a forum member.. Put it through the paces the past couple weeks and am thoroughly satisfied! Vapor production between the Solo and Air seem almost identical, but I don't have a Solo anymore to do a real comparison.
Is the bowl/heating element ceramic? It looks exactly the same as newer Solos (stainless steel).

Also, is there anyway to mute the ON/OFF beeps? It's nice to know when the device shuts off but the beeps aren't very discrete :ninja:

OF

Is the bowl/heating element ceramic? It looks exactly the same as newer Solos (stainless steel).

The bowl is SS, the heater body that heats it is ceramic, it's underneath where you can't see it. Same as Solo, but the two ovens have small differences and don't interchange.

A long time back, Solo had a ceramic bowl (ceramic coated) but Air never did.

OF

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
For the past few weeks my Nano has been getting most of my attention, and with the Zion coming out soon, I didn't want my Air to feel left out. I got out my turbogong (I had a better, tighter fit with the solo gong from planetvape btw) and hydrotube and was was reminded just how much I love my Air. It has since gotten daily use and inspired some shop work.
U7eN5Gt.jpg

Top Bottom