Tetra P80

Pasoa2020

Thanks man, I am going to try to some pics up of it in the wild.

Just ordered a Tater Tot to use with the P80, I would agree on the stem evaluation above. Bent Spikey is probably my favorite.
Would love some pics, contemplating a similiar build

Pasoa2020,

MonkeyTime

So, she's been home for about 2 weeks now and it was a worthy upgrade from both the Tetra and Tetra-X. Very happy I went with the drum end, it fits in the hand great.

And this is how you cap a long week. I've been using doob tubes for some time and every once in a while the kief collects in one place and makes me a little puck. I treat it like hash and heat it, break it up and vape it! This one put me over the top!

I never had a lot of success with the SB capsule stem with the Tetra, but I'm having a great time of it with the P80. Not sure if it's a different airflow or just the additional wattage because of the heater, but a warmup and cruise at 400F has spent the capsules pretty well. It collects reclaim like crazy, so I'm playing with different filters as I play with grinds and packs.

To date, its been used the most with my Hubba Bubble HT, a Vigreux stem or the capsule stem. If I have time this weekend I would like to try really pushing it hard thru water just for the fun of it!

SonicBacon

So, she's been home for about 2 weeks now and it was a worthy upgrade from both the Tetra and Tetra-X. Very happy I went with the drum end, it fits in the hand great.

And this is how you cap a long week. I've been using doob tubes for some time and every once in a while the kief collects in one place and makes me a little puck. I treat it like hash and heat it, break it up and vape it! This one put me over the top!

I never had a lot of success with the SB capsule stem with the Tetra, but I'm having a great time of it with the P80. Not sure if it's a different airflow or just the additional wattage because of the heater, but a warmup and cruise at 400F has spent the capsules pretty well. It collects reclaim like crazy, so I'm playing with different filters as I play with grinds and packs.

To date, its been used the most with my Hubba Bubble HT, a Vigreux stem or the capsule stem. If I have time this weekend I would like to try really pushing it hard thru water just for the fun of it!
That looks very nice. Can you tell me what wood that is?
cheers.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
@MonkeyTime

That's really nice... I had convinced myself only yesterday that I would NOT be purchasing a tetra p80 as I genuinely have no real need for it.
I went to sleep last night comfortable with my decision, even a little smug.
But first thing this morning and I see this beauty.
So another day to be spent wrestling with the dilemma again.

Buy another vape or feed the kids....?

MonkeyTime

@MonkeyTime

That's really nice... I had convinced myself only yesterday that I would NOT be purchasing a tetra p80 as I genuinely have no real need for it.
I went to sleep last night comfortable with my decision, even a little smug.
But first thing this morning and I see this beauty.
So another day to be spent wrestling with the dilemma again.

Buy another vape or feed the kids....?
I don't want to push you one way or the other, but I always found my kids to be very resilient :lol:

I held off from a P80 for a long time, the toughest part was the early days when everyone was comparing it to tetra's. I thought I was safe, but my VAS was only in remission, not cured.

I'm really glad I gave in, it's a joy to use!

Ripstar

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How does the p80 compare to the milaana?

This is a post for ask FC, we don't really do head-to-head comparisons and specific product threads, welcome though!

They aren't really so comparable, despite the similarities Milaana is unregulated analog and TetraP80 is digital regulated...

These threads discuss a lot more other products, and there are other threads comparing, Milaana is in a lot of them, as is the Tetra, so you can skim through searching and browsing for what you're looking for...

Or you can start a new thread in Ask FC Milaana vs Tetra, but yeah they are pretty different, just general researching them, skimming this thread and the Milaana thread, should reveal which one is more appealing to you and your needs??

Pasoa2020

This is a post for ask FC, we don't really do head-to-head comparisons and specific product threads, welcome though!

They aren't really so comparable, despite the similarities Milaana is unregulated analog and TetraP80 is digital regulated...

These threads discuss a lot more other products, and there are other threads comparing, Milaana is in a lot of them, as is the Tetra, so you can skim through searching and browsing for what you're looking for...

Or you can start a new thread in Ask FC Milaana vs Tetra, but yeah they are pretty different, just general researching them, skimming this thread and the Milaana thread, should reveal which one is more appealing to you and your needs??
Thank you.

JoJolion

Is there any fees I should worry about when delivering? I live in Canada and I ordered a spiky stem

JoJolion,

SonicBacon

Is there any fees I should worry about when delivering? I live in Canada and I ordered a spiky stem.
Is there any fees I should worry about when delivering? I live in Canada and I ordered a spiky stem
I recently ordered a stem and it arrived in the mail (in BC) with no extra fees. Shipping time was around 8 days iirc.

JoJolion

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!

The above link is from a movie called Heaven Can Wait. I'm pretty sure it was a remake, and starred Warren Beaty. The scene shows the ex owner of the LA Rams and how he was "forced" to sell.

Anyway, have y'all seen what's been going on with Reddit? The last two P-80s sold for $450.00 and $475.00. Two people who wanted to buy flat out said they will pay hundreds over price. What if someone asked to buy my P-80, I asked for something outrageous like $1,000.00 (I do have 5 glass stems and a medium ebony/lacewood stem after all), and they said yes.

THAT RUTHLESS BASTARD!

Anuiel

Damn that's lame.

Seems like this is just what you'll end up with working with a drop system like he does with very limited availability. I remember a friend once talking about how the Supreme brand employ a similar tactic and how much of their shit is for sale by flippers who just want to make some quick money and don't care about the products. Oh yeah and it was the same for limited edition Nike shoes.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
So I’m finalizing my custom design and am getting pumped.

Would love to see some more real world
Pics of the tetra.

so for those of you who own one, throw up a pic or 2 :)
I just posted mine earlier on this page. Now I have to throw in my two cents. Go elegant. Go to town on the most beautiful wood choice you can make. Hint, the lacewood is gorgeous by the way. Maybe some Koa or Birdseye Maple for example. Then let the wood speak for itself. A gorgeous piece of wood is a timeless statement.

That's what I would do, but you can most definitely go nuts! Have fun! Go with a round cut instead of the box cut.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Damn that's lame.

Seems like this is just what you'll end up with working with a drop system like he does with very limited availability. I remember a friend once talking about how the Supreme brand employ a similar tactic and how much of their shit is for sale by flippers who just want to make some quick money and don't care about the products. Oh yeah and it was the same for limited edition Nike shoes.

Well a lot of what made Supreme gear and Nike dunks cool was because they were more exclusive and harder to get. They wouldn't have been as cool and unique if anyone could buy them at any time they wanted.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So I’m finalizing my custom design and am getting pumped.

Would love to see some more real world
Pics of the tetra.

so for those of you who own one, throw up a pic or 2 :)

Nice! If you haven't already, just skim through the thread, best way to see all the photos of all the different types since many people only post a photo once when they receive it if at all... FJ also posts a bunch of photos for each drop, you could also check Instagram search, hashtag Tetra or TetraP80

Pasoa2020

Had a great time trimming trees today with the P80. @Pasoa2020

Forgot the top.
Looks amazing. I’ll post mine when it done, yours served as inspiration for part of it.

Top Bottom