Tetra P80

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Awesome that you found something that works for you @acstorfer! Maybe you already saw it and the variance on your tank joint was such that it was no avail, but did you try
from the, "How to Videos" section of the Lamart site? Its gotten a nice snug fit with all of my various stems and basket screens.

Edit: would love to know the name/artist of the song in the background if anyone is familiar btw :lol:!

Pasoa2020

I’m waiting on my custom build TK be competed and am going to add some accessories.

the whip seems interesting. What else (if anything) would I need to use the whip?

what else are must have accessories so I can add them to the order?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I’m waiting on my custom build TK be competed and am going to add some accessories.

the whip seems interesting. What else (if anything) would I need to use the whip?

The nub is pretty good idea for the whip, but you can use any 18 mm male whip adapter as well... I think it can connect to the bendy stem too? WPA is always good to have, although male to male adapters are easy to find, extra basket screens is good to have, whenever else looks interesting to you, if you skim through the thread you'll see this question is asked pretty regularly (although most of it is about drops :rofl: )

Shit Snacks,

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Awesome that you found something that works for you @acstorfer! Maybe you already saw it and the variance on your tank joint was such that it was no avail, but did you try
from the, "How to Videos" section of the Lamart site? Its gotten a nice snug fit with all of my various stems and basket screens.

Edit: would love to know the name/artist of the song in the background if anyone is familiar btw :lol:!
Thank you. That is quite helpful. I have 5 glass stems and one of them only fits one of my basket screens. With my prior comment I probably didn't explain very well. The basket screen fits fine, which is amazing since it holds the capsule. I was talking about the top screen which keeps junk from going into the mouthpiece.

My wood stem is definitely my favorite mouthpiece. The Mighty capsules contain about the perfect amount of weed. There is practically no airflow resistance. Second best is the bent spikey mouthpiece. The Nub and Cooler have terrible airflow, but they're pretty safe in the pocket.

Enjoy your new acquisition. The hype is deserved.

Pasoa2020

The nub is pretty good idea for the whip, but you can use any 18 mm male whip adapter as well... I think it can connect to the bendy stem too? WPA is always good to have, although male to male adapters are easy to find, extra basket screens is good to have, whenever else looks interesting to you, if you skim through the thread you'll see this question is asked pretty regularly (although most of it is about drops :rofl: )

if I get the nub, and order the whip, is there anything else I’d need to use the whip with the nub?

I see some kind of cork adapter on the site as well.

for the WPA, there is one listed with a carb and one with a handle. Is one preferred over the other?

Shit Snacks

if I get the nub, and order the whip, is there anything else I’d need to use the whip with the nub?

I see some kind of cork adapter on the site as well.

for the WPA, there is one listed with a carb and one with a handle. Is one preferred over the other?

The Cork adapter is if you want to connect the whip to a standard ish bubbler mouthpiece, the whip fits over the tip of the nub, or any 18 mm male with adapter :tup:

The carb is up to you, I never wanted one really, because I always removed the tetra itself to clear if I am in cruise and keep inhaling to clear, or let go of the button and keep inhaling to clear in on demand mode...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: dimmusp

gordontreeman

Yeah nub and whip would be fine on their own @Pasoa2020, so I largely agree with @Shit Snacks assessment (e.g. consider the nub + whip if you like that combo and the WPA, personally I like the carb but ymmv). I'd also recommend the tank just because out of all of the lamart stems I think it is the most cooling piece by far. I was really surprised and figured the bendy spiked stem would be cooler. Fair warning if you only get the nub and whip that if you want something smaller than the whip for discretion or whatever the nub can get uncomfortably hot if you're doing a larger bowl at high temps--it cools the vapor effectively, but the glass gets hot on your lips. You also sometimes need to let the nub cool off a bit before handling to even remove it.

The wooden stems look neat and can be the most rugged option: ditch the glass and you can't realistically break the wooden stem dropping it or pocketing it unless you have something sharp in your pocket that messes up the built in screen. The cooling with the spiked glass isn't great relative to the other available stems (haven't tried the amaze insert version just yet, and I guess for context I bought the short version for use on the go, so maybe the larger versions offer better cooling) and would obviously be worse with just the wood, though. I wouldn't really want to make that trade off if I thought the vape was never going to leave the house personally.

@acstorfer yeah installing the flat mesh screens into the joint is a PITA! There's also a reference video on the Lamart site, but my nub and tank came without the screens preinstalled. I got them in, but it took a lot of patience and I definitely didn't make it look as easy as the gentleman in the video!

mw.vape

I sent an email a few days ago asking about an issue with my p80 and to see if I need to send it in for repair. I think it likely needs the glass repair but I wanted to check with lamart before ordering. How long should I expect to wait to get a response, I realize this is like one person. I really want a response so I can order whatever I need and ship it in so I'm back vaping asap.

For anyone who reads the problem is it doesn't hit like it used to. I use the capsule stem and now it hits very light and airy and not like breathing in through a milkshake (hard draw) and no thick clouds of vapor. Occasionally when I turn it up it seems like maybe the stem locks in place and I get that thick harder pull with the vapor production I expect. Now I noticed a small hairline crack in the glass bowl. I am thinking it's related but if not lmk if anyone else has some clues this was the info I was asking lamart.

Thank you.

mw.vape,

Shit Snacks

I sent an email a few days ago asking about an issue with my p80 and to see if I need to send it in for repair. I think it likely needs the glass repair but I wanted to check with lamart before ordering. How long should I expect to wait to get a response, I realize this is like one person. I really want a response so I can order whatever I need and ship it in so I'm back vaping asap.

For anyone who reads the problem is it doesn't hit like it used to. I use the capsule stem and now it hits very light and airy and not like breathing in through a milkshake (hard draw) and no thick clouds of vapor. Occasionally when I turn it up it seems like maybe the stem locks in place and I get that thick harder pull with the vapor production I expect. Now I noticed a small hairline crack in the glass bowl. I am thinking it's related but if not lmk if anyone else has some clues this was the info I was asking lamart.

Thank you.

Welcome to FC sorry to have to see you join with a problem! Yes be patient he will get back to you, posting here even more so will help him see, though I imagine he checks email before FC... Anyway if you could share a photo here, using imgur or imgbb.com (you can paste the link or even better the BB code here) to show the crack? It could be that maybe you were pushing and turning in too tight with the wooden stem and caused a crack in the female glass... If so that certainly does sound like you will need it repaired, however I wouldn't worry about feeling like you need to rush to order the glass repair option, when FJ gets back to you he will provide the instructions for mailing it back ( I think, perhaps this is listed on the website somewhere too, he is pretty comprehensive) and go from there, you can always be invoiced or pay whatever for whatever, the main thing will be getting it in the mail to him if it needs a repair like that... Unless I am mistaken, which is possible! I sent my original tubo back once because I was afraid I damaged it from a drop, turned out it was probably fine, but since it was one of the originals from like the second or third run, he offered to rebuild it with upgrades (this was pre-tetra though) so yeah it was a bit of a process and I was concerned with the international shipping and such, but the turnaround was pretty quick I think? Honestly if you really want to know I would suggest checking that thread searching for posts by me, I'm sure I posted when I sent it and when I received it back, I don't think it was that long... However you really need to have a good backup for these type of situations, if not two of the same vape of course, I am lucky that I have plenty of backups, but at the time it was my only Lamart product and was pretty tough to be without, so I feel your pain, hang in there! :)

mw.vape

Welcome to FC sorry to have to see you join with a problem! Yes be patient he will get back to you, posting here even more so will help him see, though I imagine he checks email before FC... Anyway if you could share a photo here, using imgur or imgbb.com (you can paste the link or even better the BB code here) to show the crack? It could be that maybe you were pushing and turning in too tight with the wooden stem and caused a crack in the female glass... If so that certainly does sound like you will need it repaired, however I wouldn't worry about feeling like you need to rush to order the glass repair option, when FJ gets back to you he will provide the instructions for mailing it back ( I think, perhaps this is listed on the website somewhere too, he is pretty comprehensive) and go from there, you can always be invoiced or pay whatever for whatever, the main thing will be getting it in the mail to him if it needs a repair like that... Unless I am mistaken, which is possible! I sent my original tubo back once because I was afraid I damaged it from a drop, turned out it was probably fine, but since it was one of the originals from like the second or third run, he offered to rebuild it with upgrades (this was pre-tetra though) so yeah it was a bit of a process and I was concerned with the international shipping and such, but the turnaround was pretty quick I think? Honestly if you really want to know I would suggest checking that thread searching for posts by me, I'm sure I posted when I sent it and when I received it back, I don't think it was that long... However you really need to have a good backup for these type of situations, if not two of the same vape of course, I am lucky that I have plenty of backups, but at the time it was my only Lamart product and was pretty tough to be without, so I feel your pain, hang in there! :)
That's a good response thank you. The crack was def my fault likely from twisting the stem. I'll see if I can post a photo later but I'm not on those services. This thing is my daily driver and have really come to love it. I don't think there's anything else out there to compare. I actually want another one haha.

Shit Snacks

That's a good response thank you. The crack was def my fault likely from twisting the stem. I'll see if I can post a photo later but I'm not on those services. This thing is my daily driver and have really come to love it. I don't think there's anything else out there to compare. I actually want another one haha.

It is something special, and plenty of variety and justification to grab another... Although there are a lot of great options available these days too! Nothing like this exactly...

(Oh also you don't need to be "on" those services btw, I certainly am not, I just go to the imgbb website on my phone to upload a photo, then select BB code and paste IMG bracketed parts here without the URL, but also fine to just paste the whole thing)

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
This thing is my daily driver and have really come to love it. I don't think there's anything else out there to compare. I actually want another one haha.
It is something special, and plenty of variety and justification to grab another... Although there are a lot of great options available these days too! Nothing like this exactly...
Said it before and I will say it again, I feel privileged using my P-80.

passenger

is this thing on?
I am a bit fascinated how fast the software detects a draw and regulates the power / temperature. I tried to trick it, but it works really well. It's quite a foolproof device with very little maintenance. Best home portable device! Anyone of you carries it around as your EDC vaporizer?

hoyo77

I am a bit fascinated how fast the software detects a draw and regulates the power / temperature. I tried to trick it, but it works really well. It's quite a foolproof device with very little maintenance. Best home portable device! Anyone of you carries it around as your EDC vaporizer?
Nah buddy, paid a bit too much to have it out in public.

passenger

is this thing on?
I know. For the holidays I'm going to need to get protection in public with it.
security GIF

johnnyCanuck

Anyone ever have problems with ordering items from Lamart’s store?

I ordered a couple of stems and baskets first week of June. It wasn’t mailed out until the last week of June.

Got the package this Friday but it only contained the Tank mouthpiece that I ordered (missing internal screen as well). No Bendy Spiked mouthpiece, or basket screens. The label on the outside of the envelope only states one aroma device in the package. The order slip in the envelope has the body of the order form ripped away (missing) just leaving my order # and address info along with the bottom portion of the invoice/order. I immediately wrote an email asking why my order wasn’t completed or if the missing items are going to be mailed separately but that was this past Friday.

My P80 was from 2 drops ago I believe. It was delivered with the Nub broken. After I secured and paid for my P80 during that drop, I emailed Lamart and asked to change to the the spiked bendy stem instead. No response. Came with broken nub. Emailed with pic immediately and waited for a response and hoped I could ask to change the type of stem to a bendy one as I was concerned the nub looked a little too fragile for me (I’m gonna break it). No response so I couldn’t ask, instead I get an email saying a package was just sent via post. After another 2 or 3 weeks go by, sure enough a new nub eventually reached me. AWESOME!!! I was using an old Stempod mouthpiece until a new stem could arrive so the cool vapor produced by the nub was much appreciated.

Sure enough, I broke the new nub, so ordered a tank and a bendy spiked with two basket screens. It’s now been 1 month, 5 days since I placed and paid for my order.

I’m paranoid, did I do something wrong to piss him off or is this normal, be more patient and wait? Did I just pay $77.26 Canadian for a coloured tank stem with no 15 mm screen installed?

gordontreeman

I ordered a couple of stems and baskets first week of June. It wasn’t mailed out until the last week of June.

Got the package this Friday but it only contained the Tank mouthpiece that I ordered (missing internal screen as well). No Bendy Spiked mouthpiece, or basket screens. The label on the outside of the envelope only states one aroma device in the package. The order slip in the envelope has the body of the order form ripped away (missing) just leaving my order # and address info along with the bottom portion of the invoice/order. I immediately wrote an email asking why my order wasn’t completed or if the missing items are going to be mailed separately but that was this past Friday.

My P80 was from 2 drops ago I believe. It was delivered with the Nub broken. After I secured and paid for my P80 during that drop, I emailed Lamart and asked to change to the the spiked bendy stem instead. No response. Came with broken nub. Emailed with pic immediately and waited for a response and hoped I could ask to change the type of stem to a bendy one as I was concerned the nub looked a little too fragile for me (I’m gonna break it). No response so I couldn’t ask, instead I get an email saying a package was just sent via post. After another 2 or 3 weeks go by, sure enough a new nub eventually reached me. AWESOME!!! I was using an old Stempod mouthpiece until a new stem could arrive so the cool vapor produced by the nub was much appreciated.

Sure enough, I broke the new nub, so ordered a tank and a bendy spiked with two basket screens. It’s now been 1 month, 5 days since I placed and paid for my order.

I’m paranoid, did I do something wrong to piss him off or is this normal, be more patient and wait? Did I just pay $77.26 Canadian for a coloured tank stem with no 15 mm screen installed?
I think you maybe just need to contact the store directly and be a little more patient? I guess I can only go off of my experience, but I've had a pretty lengthy email conversation with Ralph via Lamart's support email address. He sometimes takes a few days, but hes always gotten back to me, even when I'm just asking silly questions. Remember that its one guy, and I think he does this more as a creative outlet/out of love than he does to try to grow a vaporizer empire.

The shipping is a bummer, but I assume just the nature of shipping internationally right now? I know covid feels like its finally coming to an end, but every place I order from online still has shipping delay disclaimers. I know that when my big order from Lamart shipped I got the email from them, but the Swiss tracking # never showed up in their system or the USPS until I got an informed delivery email telling me it was arriving.

Re: the tank, you can install a 15mm screen yourself if it came with one or if you have any handy. My nub and tank didn't come w/ the 15mm screens preinstalled either. Maybe its no longer the norm for Lamart to install them? Certainly looking at this thread it doesn't seem like very many people bother with joint packs.

Shit Snacks

All good, I'm sure he's just busy, we know he is finishing up last batch of customs, meaning he is also making prebuilts for another drop, sometimes customer service emails take a back seat, but he will get back to them! Posting here was a good idea to make sure he sees it, you're all good, it can just be tough to catch up with these little things sometimes, so much to do!

Shit Snacks,

johnnyCanuck

Thanks guys. Just thought it was odd. Especially having the packing slip’s portion of my order ripped away and missing without any guidance as to why.

Generally speaking, I prefer packing the stem rather than the basket so I want that 15 mm screen in there. Fortunately, I kept the original from the broken nub. By packing the stem, it’s easier to shake or agitate the stem to stir it also guarantees no herb will fall into the heating chamber while in use or in transport.

Shit Snacks

Thanks guys. Just thought it was odd. Especially having the packing slip’s portion of my order ripped away and missing without any guidance as to why.

I suppose it is possible, for there to have been a customs theft??

Generally speaking, I prefer packing the stem rather than the basket so I want that 15 mm screen in there. Fortunately, I kept the original from the broken nub. By packing the stem, it’s easier to shake or agitate the stem to stir it also guarantees no herb will fall into the heating chamber while in use or in transport.

The screen is pretty nice actually to keep the stems cleaner regardless, but yeah I pretty much always only load the basket screens and I never ever ever stir

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Makroskop

johnnyCanuck

I suppose it is possible, for there to have been a customs theft??
I don’t think so. The original envelope that was shipped in states only one item in the package.

Edit: usually if customs opens it, they just tape it back up. There was no tampering with the envelope.

Last edited:
Top Bottom