Tetra P80

passenger

is this thing on?
My favorite way to use the TetraP80 is 400°f with a warm up into cruise mode. Usually get 3 or 4 big rips with a basket screen, which is perfect for me.

Anyone prefer On-demand use with their TetraP80?
I use it like you do. I go 10C higher when I load the stem and it's a great repeatable expirience. I use it like in the picture above.

On demand is great with 240C, but W2C mode is stellar for me.

Wick-flair

email is the best way to reach me. i got curious since i thought i was more or less up to date. and i still think i am, you should check your spam folder :goon::D

Okay. My apologizes, I do see the shipped email in my spam which is odd because all previous updates went directly to my inbox. I don't see any follow ups though, so maybe I'm just having email problems in general? Thanks for the follow up. I'll try to track down my email issue.

Ripstar

What is everyone's preference for loading? I typically have the screen in but have been testing the baskets for smaller loads, which, is easier to cleanout. But, usually need to load 2 times. Love the lower temps on this thing, so, the basket seems to work well for that. Also, what's everyone using for tools? I find the @RogueGuy tamping tool and spoon work amazing. Also, if you have a bag from @underdog , that works great for blowing out bowls. Just ordered a nub, interested to see how that compares to the tank.

pinetrrizzle

i usually grind up enough lettuce for a few days worth and put it in a jar (please don't murder me for not using freshly scissored bud with each bowl). i then use the bendy or the wpa like a straw with the basket in, and suck a basket's worth of grass into the basket, and lightly tamp with my finger over the jar. complex and artisan wood? no. clean and efficient? yup. i have some rww thingies but they are just collecting dust. i'm a heathen.

when i had the dbv43 on all day a basket load in the tp80 was fun, but often had me reaching for a second. surprisingly now that i've been mainly using the tp80 and limiting myself to one basket at a time, (and have stopped with macro heavy hitters, except for the dc eleve8r micros since they taste so phenomenal) a single basket does just the trick for me. 430 f, straight cruise wiht the bendy. 440f cruise with the j-hook or water. i stopped warming up to cruise a month or so ago and haven't gone back.

CremeFraiche1127

Does anyone know if there are third party mouthpieces available anywhere for the P80? I've used all the ones from Lamart and loved them but I'd like to try others.

CremeFraiche1127,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone know if there are third party mouthpieces available anywhere for the P80? I've used all the ones from Lamart and loved them but I'd like to try others.

Anything 18/18.8/19 mm male like RBT stems etc, using male to male adapter you can use any larger female piece like jayhook. Check the glass thread where there a lot of options for stems and hooks! Skim here too

Shit Snacks

I have a straight dimpled mouthpiece with a basket screen for my Dreamwood glow 18 that looks like it will fit, my p80 is on the way from Switzerland so I'll come back and let you know for sure

Yeah like that, however there's always variance with glass, so some things might not fit so well, likewise with basket screens, can be hit or miss is all

Shit Snacks,
  • Sad
Reactions: dimmusp

350ro87

The dreamwood stem joint doesn't go very deep so Im quite positive about it fitting but I'll definitly post some pictures up.

Anybody know how long shipping takes to the uk once its left Zurich in Switzerland? I can't help but refresh my tracking every couple of hours 😄

350ro87,

Pasoa2020

For those of you who have ordered a custom unit before, would you mind sharing the process you went through? How did you communicate your design ideas? Did you get specific or just offer a guidance on a general theme?

does Lamart worn on each custom until the design is agreed on the mode to the next custom in line? Or do they work with all custom orders at the same time?

how long did it all take?

I secured a spot and have shared some ideas but haven’t heard back in a while and don’t want to be a nuisance. I just don’t have any sense on what is / is not appropriate or what to expect.

thank you

Pasoa2020,

350ro87

P80 dropped in the mail today!
I'm still getting the hang of it but the hype is real, rips like nothing I've tried before.
Love the colours on this thing, I'll have to post a video soon.

Dreamwood stem fits perfectly. Seems all of my stems are interchangeable between dreamwood glow 18 and tp80 which is pretty awesome.

What are the best batteries out there for the tp80 in your opinion?
I'm running efest 2500mah 35a 3.7v but I need to buy a few more
Edit: I grabbed some Sony vct6 batteries from ebay 👍

IMG_20210618_140203.jpg
IMG_20210618_145537.jpg
IMG_20210618_150149.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

For those of you who have ordered a custom unit before, would you mind sharing the process you went through? How did you communicate your design ideas? Did you get specific or just offer a guidance on a general theme?

He can do whatever, you can look at pictures of past builds, share with him to copy something, or get a version of it, or you can make a drawing yourself... Some people have specific requests for every detail, some just give him a general idea and let him run with it, any and everything in between!

does Lamart worn on each custom until the design is agreed on the mode to the next custom in line? Or do they work with all custom orders at the same time?

how long did it all take?

I secured a spot and have shared some ideas but haven’t heard back in a while and don’t want to be a nuisance. I just don’t have any sense on what is / is not appropriate or what to expect.

thank you

No he is multitasking, not only is he emailing with many other customers for their own custom needs, he will be building many simultaneously, like the acrylics will be made together for example... So yeah customs get built along with some pre-built units that will go up on the next drop. Also he had to ship out all the customs and pre-builts from last time, so that takes up a lot of time instead of responding to the custom order emails yet...

However you may want to check your spam, I know someone's shipping email went there at least, but also you just need to be patient, maybe follow up in a week or two if you want, but yeah it can take several weeks so don't worry about that, just expect plenty of time and be chill about it? lol

I recommend skimming through this thread, good way to spend your time while you wait! Also we've recommended batteries in here like a page ago lol

350ro87

My bad but this thread has 131 pages with alot of huge paragraphs, also I wanted opinions on my current batteries 👍

350ro87,

Pasoa2020

He can do whatever, you can look at pictures of past builds, share with him to copy something, or get a version of it, or you can make a drawing yourself... Some people have specific requests for every detail, some just give him a general idea and let him run with it, any and everything in between!

No he is multitasking, not only is he emailing with many other customers for their own custom needs, he will be building many simultaneously, like the acrylics will be made together for example... So yeah customs get built along with some pre-built units that will go up on the next drop. Also he had to ship out all the customs and pre-builts from last time, so that takes up a lot of time instead of responding to the custom order emails yet...

However you may want to check your spam, I know someone's shipping email went there at least, but also you just need to be patient, maybe follow up in a week or two if you want, but yeah it can take several weeks so don't worry about that, just expect plenty of time and be chill about it? lol

I recommend skimming through this thread, good way to spend your time while you wait! Also we've recommended batteries in here like a page ago lol
Very helpful

Shit Snacks

My bad but this thread has 131 pages with alot of huge paragraphs, also I wanted opinions on my current batteries 👍

Yes that is why I said skim, and start from the most recent page backwards because like I said we just talked about batteries lol

I don't know about eFest but the Sony's are very good! Molicell are my favorite :tup:

Last edited:

LooseCucumber

Hi guys, new to this thread but I've had my P80 for a couple months now. I haven't used it a ton primarily bc I baby my unit, but really I have been doing alot of my vaping on the go. My question is, are you guys able to kick your bowl in a couple hits? I pack the basket and find I usually need a couple minutes to finish a bowl (430F on cruise). I expected to get bigger hits than my FW7 (which I don't intend to turn this into a comparison bc people love both units) but I've yet to reach the thickness of hits i achieve with the FW7.

Top Bottom