• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

T-Bucket Banger System by NewVape

Rab42

Its a pain in the ass to keep that sucker clean those crevices at the bottom especially. I had the dcup for one day before my tbucket came and for me the ease of cleaning and improved air flow of the tbucket were all I needed to see. I wasted a lot of wax this weekend messing around with terp pearls read a bit of this thread today and tried a few rips sans pearls and wow. I do want to try some sapphire pearls though.

shopdognyc

The VROD looked great like all in one, but have seen complaints about it getting sticky around the nut. Maybe for the next purchase.

shopdognyc,

livingthedream

Agreed T'Bucket is marginally easier to keep clean as you can see more of the dish.
Saph or Sans regarding pearls then!

Tried a Vrod, very effective but in efficient by Sublimator standards with flower but then again much better at oil!

Again I'm with Rab.. nothing can touch that Sapphire flavour/vapour production

livingthedream,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I have no issues cleaning my sapphire DCup. Immediately after a load, I wipe dish with two qtips, reaching under the lip first. When DCup is room temp, I wipe out with iso. Every dab is on a clean dish. Since I’ve never owned the TCup, I can’t opine on performance differences, like “more” airflow etc., but as far as cleaning, I don’t see any advantages. And there have been a more then a few times I’m glad the DCup has the retainer lid, be careful.....

Rab42

What dish temps do you all prefer? I picked up one of the cheaper ktype thermometers on amazon nice to know the actual surface temp

Rab42,

RustyOldNail

My T-Bucket should be arriving this week, I've been lusting after one for months.

Anyone know what happened to @EmDeemo? I feel like he is owed thanks for all the threads I've lurked.

He has taken a break from FC. I learned and shared a lot with him, sorely missed.....

RustyOldNail,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
View attachment 4175
Think I might have nvas:ko:
Looking good Rab42. Did you sacrifice your desk top to make your stand? It’s hard to tell but if so I like the commitment. Finally said F it to your VRod Nut? 😂 My diagnosis, from personal experience, it’s NVAS. It solves some problems but opens up a whole other can of whoop-ass. Looking forward to hearing about it.

And there have been a more then a few times I’m glad the DCup has the retainer lid, be careful
Truth!

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

What dish temps do you all prefer? I picked up one of the cheaper ktype thermometers on amazon nice to know the actual surface temp

Your temperature readings in terms of accuracy will be influenced by the PROBE you use with a meter. I’ve made many posts on this in TCup and DCup threads here.

The oil, wax, dab and size of dab will end up determining what temperature I run my DCup sapphire dish temperature at. I tend to bein the 460-470f range for most of my dispensary shatter. Too hot, dial down, a lot of pooling, turn it up. There are other obvious factors, your rig, your draw strength, etc.

RustyOldNail,

Dingleb3rry

Just got the tbucket home, assembled, and heat soaked.

First impressions just seeing the bucket and putting it together, the fit and finish are as immaculate as you might expect. NEW VAPE - USA (a very cool touch) engraved, visible, underneath the sapphire dish. I have to say that I’m more than pleasantly surprised that it fits my tiny 7” recycler easily, and (of course) sits much more securely than the vrod on a shovelhead.

first try, auber set to 525 (was using vrod around 625-630) tiny dab ... more than impressed to say the least. Nice bubbling almost instantly. Lots of vapor, not much pooled after either. The carb cap seems to make a better seal than my vrod. Noticeably more vapor. Pull #3 really surprised me, which is usually not so great on my vrod, was great. I’m thinking a lot of this is coming from the dish, as it looks like it’s vaporizing much better than my vrod, and while I can’t say for certain, I’m guessing the dish temp is a lot lower too.

Im blown away. Will share more later this week!
edit - quick edit, in the photos you’ll notice two quartz terp pearls in the dish. I took them out before firing the bucket up. I assume there shouldn’t be a problem keeping them hot for longer periods of time, granted that I clean them every few uses? Still lots to learn ...

Dingleb3rry

(Of course) I’m already back here the next morning. Thoroughly impressed and VERY predictably dabbed a bit extra last night, not to mention getting an extra pull or two from each one.

Just gave everything a quick and unnecessary clean as I set up for a morning experiment. While everything was rinsing and drying, I put the auber cover onto my pid. 5 second job, and looks unbelievable. The knob has been updated, cleaner design, but I’m partial to the old funky style so I’d like to try to hunt one down, purely aesthetics.

I did notice something and wanted to ask. First dab of the day, I look at the bottom of my was-just-immaculately clean dabber, and it’s covered in spray. Like it hasn’t been cleaned in a week or more, covered in wax. I’m guessing this means I’m pulling too hard? The leisure piece is chuggy and once capped I’m definitely not being shy with it, so some more experimention is needed :)

Attachments

• 33A19FEF-F22C-42BA-9096-E16270DA4ACD.jpeg
    33A19FEF-F22C-42BA-9096-E16270DA4ACD.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Dingleb3rry,

livingthedream

There's definitely a maximum fill/draw rate before the terp balls throw the oil over the top of the dish.. D'Cup and T'Buck! Friends seem to pull a little hard with a Dab a little too big, then it's a full strip down clean for me!

I've swapped the longer thinner carb cap dab tool from the D'Cup with the intention of tapping into the side of the T'Bucket carb cap for a 90° option, probably get round to that at some point.

Currently testing keeping the carb cap on between dabs to avoid condensating oil on the cold surface. I think it's been mentioned here before but I seem to be getting marginally better vapour production/taste, early days yet

Dingleb3rry

Thank you. I’m slowing my draw a bit and good suggestion — I’ll definitely give bigger/better pearls a shot.

No hate, but the quartz balls that came in the $20 banger set (yes, I bought a banger/cap combo for $20 alongside a $600 titanium/sapphire banger lol) were not only tiny, but very different sizes, sending the tiniest one, somehow, INTO my very small recycler first try lol... Not a great first experience.

I think I’ll spring for a nice size quartz or sapphire pearl or two, you guys have any suggestions where to get em? Again, I’m not totally sure I’ll use them (at all/often), so nothing crazy please.

Dropping the sapphire dish into a hot bucket sounds interesting, but personally i love my new dish way too much to even consider it right now. I’d also be interested to hear more about it, though! To “reload” a dish I imagine you would have to remove the banger from the glass entirely, and flip the bucket over to remove the dish? It’s very fiddly in my head...

I have been swabbing the sapphire with a drop of iso around 200-300f and no problems, but to be fair a dry qtip right after cleans up 99%+ of the mess right away. Getting to 300f from 525f only takes about 3ish minutes.

It’s been an awesome intro to enails, I’ll say that much.

Dingleb3rry,

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I think I’ll spring for a nice size quartz or sapphire pearl or two, you guys have any suggestions where to get em? Again, I’m not totally sure I’ll use them (at all/often), so nothing crazy please.

I get all the dab stuff I can from @710Coils, he has quartz and ruby pearls. I've also got some sapphire ones from Greek Glass.

Dingleb3rry

Ok this doesn’t sound at all ridiculous, Greek Glass has some 5mm sapphires but also a “jumbo” 8mm ball.

... I basically have to do it, right?

Dingleb3rry,
Reactions: Shrike

Dingleb3rry

Got a few “big” pearls coming next week. See how that goes.

Otherwise, I’m just super impressed. Standard temp- 300 for sessions/cleaning with iso... Boost temp- 530. Absolutely ridiculous results.

How often should I be breaking the bucket assembly down for cleaning? Obviously a heavy user needs more cleaning, but I’m thinking with solid use, a weekly tear down should be sufficient?

Also, I need some tips on keeping the sapphire dish clean. I have been neurotically wiping with iso after each hit. In the morning I give it a quick iso rinse before starting it up. Basically, lots of light cleaning and no big deal.

However I’m noticing oil residue in the SEAM of the dish, like basically where the bottom of the insert meets the side. A qtip has no chance, but surprisingly a safety pin isn’t getting to the residue either. I’m guessing an overnight iso soak would work, but open to other methods and suggestions. Thanks!

Dingleb3rry,
Reactions: Shrike
Top Bottom