T-Bucket Banger System by NewVape

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I am also confused about the differences other than size and weight?
I’ve settled on the TB because it seems like it’s easier to clean and keeps the heat a bit further away from the piece. I would imagine with all that NV has invested in the Tsunami it would make sense the TB would be around for awhile. I do wish it had a cap that keeps the dish from falling out like the DCup and a stand like the one that used to be available for the DCup.

@RustyOldNail yep some good reads here... just discussing....you know. I’ve been missing @EmDeemo the past week or so. I wish him well.

Rastakolnikov

I much prefer the rimless design of the t-bucket. It means you can load up your dish and drop it into the preheated t-bucket for tasty cold start dabs.

Rastakolnikov,
Reactions: arb

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I dont think it's going to do any harm to the dish but i'll post back here if I'm wrong.

My NV Sapphire 30mm dish was $150. I’ve read a 300f change of temperature can crack it. Don’t dump anything like cold water on a hot sapphire dish, I’ve seen em CRACK. I’m usually around 570f (dish temp), and I do use a DRY QTIP right after a dab, with no issues. Good luck!

Rastakolnikov

Yeah with shipping and import costs a replacement dish would end up costing me close to £200 so I don't want to take risks with it! But the thickness of the base of the dish means the increase in temperature is still quite gradual, and sapphire handles heat well. Cracking usually comes from extreme rapid cooling, like dropping a hot dish into water.

livingthedream

Loving this thread 🙌
I accidentally thermal shocked my Saph Dish in the D'Cup as it wasn't cool enough to clean with water/iso trick 🤦🏻‍♂️ Obviously while NV were out of stock.. As Rastakolnikov says an expensive mistake in the UK!
Having lived with the T-Bucket/Saph for a few weeks now it's an entirely different beast!
Currently rocking 1x 6mm Saph ball (Edmunson Optics) @510f swabbing immediately and cleaning ball every 3x dabs as flavour degrades otherwise.
Very happy! Now to nail down these boost settings for 1 hit wonders on larger dabs!

I do have a 6mm Ruby but that seems to ruin flavour, anyone else noticed this?!?

Rastakolnikov

@livingthedream Yeah I noticed the same thing with my rubies, but they are just cheap ones from dhgate. Using the sapphire dish on it's own tastes great but adding a ruby completely ruins the flavour, even with reduced temps, so i went back to the empty dish.
If those clear sapphires are tasting better for you then I'm gonna have to add a couple to the shopping list.

livingthedream

If those clear sapphires are tasting better for you then I'm gonna have to add a couple to the shopping list.
I'm firm on using a Saph ball for high vapour production with great flavour, even from a very small dab. I see much less vapour and more tokes to complete similar amounts without.
Although slower than the D'Cup they spin up real nice with the 1 hole OG Carb cap or a DHGate 50mm Quartz disk. There's more air intake on the disk so OG Cap is preferred for better vacuum / draw resistance.

Currently testing 5mm, 5.5mm and 6mm balls boosting from @515°f Rosin to @545°f Shatter dialing that 1 hit wonder in.
Positive findings from 8mm have me intrigued, didn't even consider going that big!
T-Bucket is better suited to a larger rig than the D'Cup, joint heat is virtually non existent on a 45mm M&M set up with whip (Old Sublimator habits die hard)

Very tempted on the Ribbon temp sensor for an accurate offset. Got it down to around £130 for sensor and Type K display, be good shout for dialing in Rosin plates.. that's my proposed justification!

arb

Semi shaved ape
I'm firm on using a Saph ball for high vapour production with great flavour, even from a very small dab. I see much less vapour and more tokes to complete similar amounts without.
Although slower than the D'Cup they spin up real nice with the 1 hole OG Carb cap or a DHGate 50mm Quartz disk. There's more air intake on the disk so OG Cap is preferred for better vacuum / draw resistance.

Currently testing 5mm, 5.5mm and 6mm balls boosting from @515°f Rosin to @545°f Shatter dialing that 1 hit wonder in.
Positive findings from 8mm have me intrigued, didn't even consider going that big!
T-Bucket is better suited to a larger rig than the D'Cup, joint heat is virtually non existent on a 45mm M&M set up with whip (Old Sublimator habits die hard)

Very tempted on the Ribbon temp sensor for an accurate offset. Got it down to around £130 for sensor and Type K display, be good shout for dialing in Rosin plates.. that's my proposed justification!
You not only need it,you deserve it.
😻

Top Bottom