T-Bucket Banger System by NewVape

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Can anyone point a complete noob here to resources on using the tbucket? I have never used concentrates before but I just got the WeedEater and I love it so I’m weighing trying concentrates but it’s a little intimidating at first. I figured the T-Bucket would be the perfect first foray into things since I already have the e-coil and carb cap for my WE
This thread and looking around on the New Vape site are going to be your most complete resources for T-Bucket info.

One thing you should note is your while your weedeater uses a 20mm coil, the T-Bucket uses a flat coil. You would have to get a different coil but it does sound like your set as far as the carb cap and the controller for the coil to plug into.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I’ve read bits and pieces but ya I could read more here
If you want T-bucket info you’re in the right place!

You can post any general questions regarding concentrates in this other thread https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/concentrates-for-noobs-q-a.13783/

And if you’re just wondering how to take a dab. Scoop one up, put it in the bucket, put the lid on, and inhale. If you can take a bong hit you’ll have no trouble dabbing.

Just don’t wait too long now, ya hear! :D

Catch ya in the 5th dimension!
✨

Dingleb3rry

@ManFlies352 i picked up a vrod about 3 months ago, not even really interested in dabbing. I got a gram of live resin and I pretty much haven’t looked back, completely switched over to concentrates. Got a bucket for Black Friday.

As mentioned the WE coil will not work on the bucket unfortunately, you want a flat coil. I brought over my controller and carb cap, but it’s basically a second setup. Worth it 150% for me.

As a new enthusiastic tbucket owner I would be more than happy to answer any questions about the rig or concentrates or whatever about dabbing as one newbie to another, hit me up anytime, happy to chat.

Tons of great info in this thread, and also a concentrates newbie q&a thread as mentioned is awesome, I’ve learned tons from both.

It’s been an awesome few months discovering concentrates.

Dingleb3rry

Nice dude!! This makes me OFFICIALLY a NV shill! But seriously, You are sure to love it.

I imagine by now you have heard why we love sapphire (the heat retention and flavor are ridiculous) the only thing to keep in mind its weakness: thermal shock. As long as you don’t clean the dish when hot and keep cold liquids off your hot dish, you’re in for a great time. I highly suggest grabbing some degreaser to remove oil stains from your dish and bucket- “simple green crystal” degreaser was suggested to me recently and I can confirm, it’s magical and my dish is immaculate each morning with zero effort.

Congrats and enjoy, you better keep us posted on how it goes.

ManFlies352

Nice dude!! This makes me OFFICIALLY a NV shill! But seriously, You are sure to love it.

I imagine by now you have heard why we love sapphire (the heat retention and flavor are ridiculous) the only thing to keep in mind its weakness: thermal shock. As long as you don’t clean the dish when hot and keep cold liquids off your hot dish, you’re in for a great time. I highly suggest grabbing some degreaser to remove oil stains from your dish and bucket- “simple green crystal” degreaser was suggested to me recently and I can confirm, it’s magical and my dish is immaculate each morning with zero effort.

Congrats and enjoy, you better keep us posted on how it goes.
Thanks for all the help! I’m pretty much just gonna copy your method: two qtips after each hit and do simple green crystal after it’s fully cooled down to keep it fresh without risking thermal shock! Excited to report back :)

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Thanks for all the help! I’m pretty much just gonna copy your method: two qtips after each hit and do simple green crystal after it’s fully cooled down to keep it fresh without risking thermal shock! Excited to report back :)

You don’t need to soak the dish every time, the DRY QTips will keep the surface clean for repeated dabs, just soak when you see it needs it, the less you handle the sapphire the less chance of breaking it. I soak mine when oils have gotten underneath my dish.

While almost as hard as diamond on the mOh hardness chart, it can break if dropped, and of course thermal shock, I’ve seen claims of a 300f shift in temperature, can crack the dish, though I have not personally verified that, nor do I want to test that theory. There is lots of information in this thread and the DCup thread, I’d advise reading through it at your leisure. Good luck!

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
You don’t need to soak the dish every time, the DRY QTips will keep the surface clean for repeated dabs, just soak when you see it needs it, the less you handle the sapphire the less chance of breaking it. I soak mine when oils have gotten underneath my dish.

While almost as hard as diamond on the mOh hardness chart, it can break if dropped, and of course thermal shock, I’ve seen claims of a 300f shift in temperature, can crack the dish, though I have not personally verified that, nor do I want to test that theory. There is lots of information in this thread and the DCup thread, I’d advise reading through it at your leisure. Good luck!
the only 2 reported broken sapphire dishes that I'm aware are 1) drop on floor 2) over filling the hydratube and back flooded the dish. (2) is still in use by a friend as it only shattered. I've personally tried cold starts and had no issue with that kind of temp change. I'll be glad to preform any reasonable durability test at the factory. Happy new year @RustyOldNail

RustyOldNail

the only 2 reported broken sapphire dishes that I'm aware are 1) drop on floor 2) over filling the hydratube and back flooded the dish. (2) is still in use by a friend as it only shattered. I've personally tried cold starts and had no issue with that kind of temp change. I'll be glad to preform any reasonable durability test at the factory. Happy new year @RustyOldNail

As you mentioned it’s a QUICK change in temps, hence the word “SHOCKED”, often used. I would assume a “cold start”, is a ramp up? I’ve never been convinced that one can get near instant temperature ramps on any PID with my DCup and sapphire dish. I’ve conducted several temperature tests with a surface “bell cap” probe, and it takes way too long to see a meaningful temperature shift, especially given the small time window of a 10-20 second draw.

ManFlies352

So, just to verify, I can keep the cold sapphire dish in the T Bucket to start and turn to 500-530 degrees like with my WE and it won’t break the sapphire right? It’s just ensuring no cold liquid touches it when it’s at that temperature so it doesn’t crack from shock?

ManFlies352,

RustyOldNail

So, just to verify, I can keep the cold sapphire dish in the T Bucket to start and turn to 500-530 degrees like with my WE and it won’t break the sapphire right? It’s just ensuring no cold liquid touches it when it’s at that temperature so it doesn’t crack from shock?

Correct, just avoid any fast, extreme temperature changes. As NV said above, this can happen if you flood the cup with cold water, that is back fed from the water rig, up to the cup. Another words, don’t breath back into your glass rig when coughing. Once you are aware of this slight short coming, it’s NOT a big deal, unless no one ever told you.

Rab42

I picked up the newvape/maxvapor controller but I do not see any community profiles for the tbucket, dcup, etc is that normal?

Rab42,

RustyOldNail

I picked up the newvape/maxvapor controller but I do not see any community profiles for the tbucket, dcup, etc is that normal?

I suggest you monitor the Maxvapor thread, there has been little company support and rumor in the thread is Maxvapor no longer contributes to his own thread, as can be verified by his last post dates.

To answer you question, the firmware has yet to support many of the advertised extras, so far NO user profiles. The rest you can learn on the Maxvapor thread, search....

RustyOldNail,

Dingleb3rry

I really hate to admit this, but my Sapphire dish went flying across the room this morning. Screamed like a little girl each and every time it bounced on my super hard ceramic flooring. Three good ones.

Dish is completely fine, thankfully. Durability, unfortunately confirmed. No further tests are planned, thanks.

livingthedream

Same here.. barely vaped any flower since getting the D'Cup/T-Bucket, cracked the Sublimator out for Christmas but packed her away the day after, vaping seems to linger heavily on me the next day and isn't as tasty as I remembered!

ManFlies352

Same here.. barely vaped any flower since getting the D'Cup/T-Bucket, cracked the Sublimator out for Christmas but packed her away the day after, vaping seems to linger heavily on me the next day and isn't as tasty as I remembered!

ok so I thought this was just me but same about the lingering effect with flower! I usually tried to just vape on the weekends so I’d be fully present working M-F but I don’t get that same lingering effect with dabs. I feel normal the next day. Is there a reason for that?

livingthedream

ok so I thought this was just me but same about the lingering effect with flower! I usually tried to just vape on the weekends so I’d be fully present working M-F but I don’t get that same lingering effect with dabs. I feel normal the next day. Is there a reason for that?
I believe it's due to the other compounds we are indigesting, Chlorophyll, Waxes Lipids Etc our bodies have to purge, concentrates are a lot cleaner.

Quit tobacco 5 years ago due to the lingering effects hampering my M-F, now I get the same from vaping and edibles so like yourself only endulge on Weekends.

I've recently been missing the couchlock from vaping so started dusting CBD Isolate on my rosin/shatter dabs with great success! Actually tried just a pure CBD early one morning and really enjoyed the minimal impact yet strangely soothing 'high'?

livingthedream,

Dingleb3rry

😲This is why I can only be trusted with a DCup. Glad things worked out in your favor.

I KNEW this was coming!! And I thought the same exact thing.

However, the dish went flying because it was out of the bucket and being cleaned in soapy, slippery degreaser. If I had a dcup it would have gone flying just the same.

The lip on the dcup can’t secure the dish against user error :)

Top Bottom