• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

StemPod by MPL

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
The base is 22MM but the steel sleeve fits over it making it over 22MM by quite a bit.
Just a heads up as some mods like the pico 75 watt units won't fit unless you use two heatsinks to raise it up.
I only use wattage mode and kanthal wire.
You can use different wire and tcr\cruise mode but I haven't fucked with that too much.
Okay good to know. I'm pretty pumped to start learning it. I like on demand the wife is learning how to manage, she's got baby lungs and when it's not heat soaked she struggles a bit.

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: arb

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The Chinese have finally released a single 21700 battery DNA75C mod. It’s been a long time since the Lost Vape Mirage, which I own, but was discontinued. This one is not cheap, but if you like the chipset and 21700 battery, you have to pony up. I just ordered a red one. Or just stick with wattage.....

Last edited:
RustyOldNail,
Wattage has been producing even abv for me but I find that the stempod drains my batteries quickly do you think 1 21700 is enough?

Highhowareyou,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Wattage has been producing even abv for me but I find that the stempod drains my batteries quickly do you think 1 21700 is enough?

For me, at home, one 21700 is fine, I just swap. If you are a heavy, mobile user, get a 2-3 battery mod. I like single bat mods. I believe it’s approximately 20% more capacity then my 18650’s, but a true 30 amp. 4000mAh battery, Samsung 40T.

RustyOldNail,
I'm more of a mobile user could you recommend a 2 battery mod? I was thinking about a drag 2 but honestly I don't know where the best place to get a mod online would be

Highhowareyou,

arb

Semi shaved ape
The voopoo drag is better than the drag2.
I prefer the geekvape aegis x by leaps and bounds myself.

arb,
Help my stempod is not producing clouds.
The resistance reads at .22 and the coils do not appear damaged. I am holding down fore on 45 watts for 5 seconds then doing a 10 second inhale but no vapor help! When I attach the base to my mod it reads atomizer low

Last edited:
Highhowareyou,

arb

Semi shaved ape
Take off the cover and check to see if the screws holding the coils are tight.
Almost guarantee that is your issue if not holler and I will try and get you going.
Do they glow equally?

arb,

arb

Semi shaved ape
That seems to change some from mod to mod.
As long as both coils glow evenly it is working correctly.

arb,
Hey Arb today my stempod started to go up in resistance during my session first hit was .21 second hit it was up to .32 then it said atomizer not found how do I fix this?

Highhowareyou,

arb

Semi shaved ape
Making sure they aren't hot give the coils a wiggle and see if they move.
Do you have more coils and feel comfortable changing them @Highhowareyou ?

arb,
I have wire cutters and two spare kanthai coils but I haven't changed a coil before any tips? Also the coils don't wiggle much when i touch them

Highhowareyou,

arb

Semi shaved ape
There are several videos on YouTube including one from modpod about changing coils,just make sure your positive post is tight.

arb,
After installing new coils I found that my issues persisted until I switched to my eleaf rim C i still need to tighten the screwws occasionally but the problem of resistance jumping between hits is solved

Highhowareyou,
Top Bottom