• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

ondemander

There's the high temp screw version and the low temp screw version. Some buyers were sent both screws to swap out if I recall correctly.

ondemander,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
There's the high temp screw version and the low temp screw version. Some buyers were sent both screws to swap out if I recall correctly.

Yes that is only for the Milaana3, based off the material of the screw, really the low temp was by special request... No other Milaana is like that, the others use different materials in general, +vapetrees asked about a Mi1 btw

Last edited:

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Best batteries, especially for single battery powered device, is Molicell P26A and I get em from 18650batterystore.com a few at a time since the shipping is reasonable there... Otherwise LG HE4 and HG2 were the classic in the past, can't go wrong with the Sony VTC5 if you want to spend more ofcourse
Hey just went to check the batteries out on the site you recommended. Why not go for the P28 with more mAh?

eideal852

Does anyone have a recommendation on what battery to use on an Milaana OG? Also, where to buy it. I’m not sure if something is wrong with my battery or my Milaana, I believe it is running cold. I can’t get Hogg temperatures on it with a charged battery. It could be that my battery is really old. The screw where the battery goes was loose, I tightened it and super glued it like Ryan suggested however, still low temperatures.
Does anyone have a recommendation on what battery to use on an Milaana OG? Also, where to buy it. I’m not sure if something is wrong with my battery or my Milaana, I believe it is running cold. I can’t get Hogg temperatures on it with a charged battery. It could be that my battery is really old. The screw where the battery goes was loose, I tightened it and super glued it like Ryan suggested however, still low temperatures.
I’m a bit late, but let me know if you have any luck with this.
My og (1.5?) is coool beans. It drove me nuts, but now it’s just my low temp preset.

CoolOG, Goldilocks Mi2, and Hottt 3.

I have a stock (hot) 3, but also the “cool screw”.
In fact, having the option to cool off the 3 is what made me learn how to stop worrying and love the cooler og.
Figured why bother to tame the beast if I already had gentle ben.
Anyway, that’s what I tell myself.
But I’d really like a proper-performing 1

eideal852,
Reactions: Trackrat

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
I’m a bit late, but let me know if you have any luck with this.
My og (1.5?) is coool beans. It drove me nuts, but now it’s just my low temp preset.

CoolOG, Goldilocks Mi2, and Hottt 3.

I have a stock (hot) 3, but also the “cool screw”.
In fact, having the option to cool off the 3 is what made me learn how to stop worrying and love the cooler og.
Figured why bother to tame the beast if I already had gentle ben.
Anyway, that’s what I tell myself.
But I’d really like a proper-performing 1
Hey I got the battery that @Shit Snacks recommended. I have not yet tried it though. But I will try it shortly, and get back to you. It may be that it just runs cool though.

Vapetrees,

lakeabides

Ive been able to spend a little more time with the Futo stems I purchased for my Mi2 and finally can enjoy them with changing up my technique.
Im happy that there are still multiple great options for a device no longer made.

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Ive been able to spend a little more time with the Futo stems I purchased for my Mi2 and finally can enjoy them with changing up my technique.
Im happy that there are still multiple great options for a device no longer made.
I’m glad you posted and brought this thread back because I was about to go looking for it 😂. I’m glad you are enjoying your Mi2. I have an OG Mi and was asking about batteries recently. I got caught up using other vapes after I got the batteries. I have to thank @Shit Snacks for the recommendation. The Mi is amazing now. It extracts way better, and omg the flavor. The best flavor of any of my vaporizers. Omg. I have terpene mouth right now as I write this. I’m 🥰

Last edited:

Vap O matic

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Milaana for my collection. Can anyone explain to me the difference between the Milaana 1, 1.5, 2 and 3. And more importantly, which one do you think is the best and why?

Vap O matic,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Milaana for my collection. Can anyone explain to me the difference between the Milaana 1, 1.5, 2 and 3. And more importantly, which one do you think is the best and why?
Mi3 has less airflow (unless you use screwdriver/drill the hole) than Mi1/Mi2
Mi3 you can get only in 1 wood, only Ipe brazilian wood used in the production of Mi3

other than that, wait for another answers ;)

Vap O matic

Mi3 has less airflow (unless you use screwdriver/drill the hole) than Mi1/Mi2
Mi3 you can get only in 1 wood, only Ipe brazilian wood used in the production of Mi3

other than that, wait for another answers ;)
Thank you for the quick reply. That helps. I am looking for something made of walnut wood to match the FW7, but only if technically nothing speaks against it. I look forward to further opinions and information. ;)

BakedDiogenes

Thank you for the quick reply. That helps. I am looking for something made of walnut wood to match the FW7, but only if technically nothing speaks against it. I look forward to further opinions and information. ;)
From what I remember:

1 - maple, air hole on top, teardrop battery cover with no logo engraved
1.5 - other woods (spalted maple, Aspen, others?), air hole on top, same as 1 for battery cover
2 - various woods, logo on battery cover
3 - made in china, Ipe wood only

Shit Snacks

I suggest skimming backwards, I've explained the difference between them quite a few times in this thread... I'm kind of sick of doing it lol The best is totally relative, they're basically all the same, unregulated based on the battery with subtle differences, and it doesn't necessarily matter which number because the same number compared to the same number could be different... I think the 3 is the overall best most polished although it is 19/19 custom glass.

From what I remember:

1 - maple, air hole on top, teardrop battery cover with no logo engraved
1.5 - other woods (spalted maple, Aspen, others?), air hole on top, same as 1 for battery cover
2 - various woods, logo on battery cover
3 - made in china, Ipe wood only

This is incorrect, as I've said in the past, there are three versions of the Milaana 1 (OG, V1 and V2, which is the most polished and offered other woods aside from maple, cherry and walnut were standard, along with spalted maple and other exclusive exotics...) Mi2 and 1.5 have the squared off bottoms.

In terms of availability in walnut, an Mi2 is probably your best bet. Good luck!

Yeah if a used one can be found, but I like the Mi1 V2 better than Mi2 though it is easiest to find Mi3 (Ipe is often called Brazilian walnut, but it doesn't really look like regular walnut anyway)

Shit Snacks

And if i remember right from Milaana 3 exists 2 different versions of heaters.

Also incorrect, there was an alternative screw for the Mi3 to get it to run colder slower, heaters are always identical, really it is because the other screw is a material that is not as strong used in this implication so it is being less efficient with the power. I wouldn't even really consider that an option honestly I think the standard high temp version is always the way to go (modulate the button, that's what Milaana means btw)

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
OG Z-Team represent! :cool:

Austin Powers Gangsta GIF

Vap O matic

Hello everyone,

thank you very much for the valuable tips and helpful thoughts. This definitely helps to make a decision. After the description I would like to have a Mi2 in walnut.

In the end, the question will be which one I get. :brow:

Thanks everyone again for your hints I am glad that you share your experience with us. :clap:

GetLeft

The 3 is the most reliable version if that matters to you. It takes a little patience to get the knack of consistency with the earlier models. I love my 2 due to its size (perfectly pocketable) and colors, and while it's more reliable than the 1.5 I have, the 3 beats them both in the solid-hit-every-time department :tup:

Top Bottom