• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

Vapetrees

Vaped Out

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20220616-181812061.jpg

508Phineas tapered shorty is such a perfect Milaana stem (this one is very subtle pink)

Shit Snacks

That looks very nice. Does it cool the vapor a lot?

Not too much, which is why I am actually liking it better than the medium size I have in purple, the tapered tip and the vigreux spikes help cool the vapor just enough to be comfortable, but not too much so you don't lose the sense for control since this stem is so short, nice for unregulated Milaana use

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Not too much, which is why I am actually liking it better than the medium size I have in purple, the tapered tip and the vigreux spikes help cool the vapor just enough to be comfortable, but not too much so you don't lose the sense for control since this stem is so short, nice for unregulated Milaana use
I have a really small Ed’s TNT stem and the vapor does feel hot but I can regulate it with my draw and how I press the button. I have a long green stem that came with the Milaana that I will try today. Haven’t used it in years 😂.

Shit Snacks

I have a really small Ed’s TNT stem and the vapor does feel hot but I can regulate it with my draw and how I press the button. I have a long green stem that came with the Milaana that I will try today. Haven’t used it in years 😂.

Yeah I don't like using the wood stems too much because of how the vapor feels I guess? I have a bunch of different options though... Long stem is fun because you can watch the vapor filling too, though you don't get the same close sensation, so need to adjust to what your experiencing is not in real time per se

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Yeah I don't like using the wood stems too much because of how the vapor feels I guess? I have a bunch of different options though... Long stem is fun because you can watch the vapor filling too, though you don't get the same close sensation, so need to adjust to what your experiencing is not in real time per se
The wooden stem is definitely a hotter vapor, I liked the long glass stem. The vapor was cool and the AVB was light brown when I was done. I didn’t let it get really brown cause I like the flavor of lower temperatures.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Y'all got me motivated to bust out the Mi3.
No fancy stems for me, just a simple smoked tapered one. Anything tapered is perfect for me with the Milaana. Keeps the feedback without using an open hot air cannon on your throat.

This vape is just so special. Having full control in real time gives some of the greatest flavor on the planet if you know how to "feel" flavor as it hits your mouth, and what that feeling translates to.

I think anyone who's experienced knows you can feel flavor before actually tasting it, and I hope I'm not crazy saying that :brow:

Man...that was delightful. Time to pack another :)
Vaping on some tasty Rebel Sour.

I used to tread the fine line of combustion, but now I'm on the line of terps ;)

Kudos to anyone who knows what the item is from next to the Milaana :)

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Y'all got me motivated to bust out the Mi3.
No fancy stems for me, just a simple smoked tapered one. Anything tapered is perfect for me with the Milaana. Keeps the feedback without using an open hot air cannon on your throat.

This vape is just so special. Having full control in real time gives some of the greatest flavor on the planet if you know how to "feel" flavor as it hits your mouth, and what that feeling translates to.

I think anyone who's experienced knows you can feel flavor before actually tasting it, and I hope I'm not crazy saying that :brow:

Man...that was delightful. Time to pack another :)
Vaping on some tasty Rebel Sour.

I used to tread the fine line of combustion, but now I'm on the line of terps ;)

Kudos to anyone who knows what the item is from next to the Milaana :)
That tapered stem looks nice. Where did you get it?

Vapetrees,

Shit Snacks

Oh Ryan had those tapered stems in clear and smoked I think, RBT from China supply near the end, I have a smoked one, they were the best of those mouth pieces truly! I am even more spoiled now though as I just got some new stems and WPAs from Good Vibes Boro I posted in the splinter thread...

GoldenBud

Are ALL the Milaana Stems still 19/19's??? I'm pretty sure the originals were IIRC!
yeah, but the stems from Good Vibes Boro / and I think also from 508Ph worth every penny. really high quality

what I like the most about the Mi3 - with concentrate/bubble hash, there's no "leave the button" rule. it can give more than you can take.... american muscles for sure...

Shit Snacks

Are ALL the Milaana Stems still 19/19's??? I'm pretty sure the originals were IIRC!

The ones from China are all 19/19, the standard plain short stems and the xl8r cooling versions, and the WPAs, and of course this tapered stem... But only Milaana3 has 19/19 female glass, since that is the one made in China, like Splinter V's

Previous Milaana were all 19/22, and they used to come with matching glass stems, some colored from mountain glass, cut down by RBT, I think others were from another source though, not sure exactly, I know he had high quality clear US glass, then later on he started getting that German glass for Mi2... I know the Chinese glass in Mi3 is actually quite thick though too!

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
The ones from China are all 19/19, the standard plain short stems and the xl8r cooling versions, and the WPAs, and of course this tapered stem... But only Milaana3 has 19/19 female glass, since that is the one made in China, like Splinter V's

Previous Milaana were all 19/22, and they used to come with matching glass stems, some colored from mountain glass, cut down by RBT, I think others were from another source though, not sure exactly, I know he had high quality clear US glass, then later on he started getting that German glass for Mi2... I know the Chinese glass in Mi3 is actually quite thick though too!
Mine came with a short orange glass and long green one. I’m not sure which Mi I have. Maybe 2? Or the Original? It has the mesh filter near the female glass, the bottom wooden part is glued together.

Vapetrees,

Shit Snacks

Mine came with a short orange glass and long green one.

That's actually Amber, and yeah emerald Green, probably made by mountain glass, cut and polished by Ryan...

I’m not sure which Mi I have. Maybe 2? Or the Original? It has the mesh filter near the female glass, the bottom wooden part is glued together.

If it has air intake by the female glass then it is an original Milaana 1 (bottom wood is always glued together except for the China produced Mi3) however there were three or four different build versions of the original Mi1 (original OG has strips of steel mesh stuffed in the air intake, instead of a mesh screen covering it, V1 rough n hot, V2 is the more polished versions that offered colored glass and exotic woods, then some 1.5)

Mi2 is only exotic woods (even if they are mostly domestic rather than true exotics) with air intake hole in the front and the smaller squared edge bodies...

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
That's actually Amber, and yeah emerald Green, probably made by mountain glass, cut and polished by Ryan...

If it has air intake by the female glass then it is an original Milaana 1 (bottom wood is always glued together except for the China produced Mi3) however there were three or four different build versions of the original Mi1 (original OG has strips of steel mesh stuffed in the air intake, instead of a mesh screen covering it, V1 rough n hot, V2 is the more polished versions that offered colored glass and exotic woods, then some 1.5)

Mi2 is only exotic woods (even if they are mostly domestic rather than true exotics) with air intake hole in the front and the smaller squared edge bodies...
I’ll take some pictures and post them here to see if you can tell me which one it is 😂 . I love that it still works with the original battery I had for it.

SpudBob

Yeah NOW I remember. Ive been out of the loop for a bit and my memory is slipppppiiinnnggg. Thats what happens when you don't die!!! I ALWAYS say that Mick Jagger was right! "What a drag it is getting old!"HA!

Shit Snacks

Yeah there is so much variance in the glass I prefer to use the 19/19 just to be safe and have plenty of clearance with rimmed basket screens now, though I still have some stems that I use with the old rimless basket screens, so many different sizes lol but yeah just having them fit universally is ideal...

So I'm really really really happy with these stems and WPAs from Good Vibes Boro:
PXL-20220622-024535813.jpg

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Yeah there is so much variance in the glass I prefer to use the 19/19 just to be safe and have plenty of clearance with rimmed basket screens now, though I still have some stems that I use with the old rimless basket screens, so many different sizes lol but yeah just having them fit universally is ideal...

So I'm really really really happy with these stems and WPAs from Good Vibes Boro:
PXL-20220622-024535813.jpg
that looks DOPE! How much was that? 😂

Vapetrees,

Shit Snacks

that looks DOPE! How much was that? 😂

More expensive because of the color beads, but I ordered on 420 with 20% off (didn't pay til entire order was made which was several weeks wait list) if you get clear beads not on sale i think it would be $50-60 but doubles with colors (cooling stems can be cheaper with fewer beads) and WPA is also $30-40

Shit Snacks

How is it to clean? Maybe my battery is old and is running cold cause I don’t feel really hot vapor with the Milaana, or maybe I’m good at keeping the temperatures low? 😂

No I don't have a hot vapor problem with Milaana either, because of the way I'm temp step milking the flavor, used to controlling it, that is why I like to use the short stems like the pink Phineas stem I posted earlier... Mostly using this hook with TM and SplinterZ upper levels, except it can be so smooth that I take too big of hits this way lol I think if you got an 18 mm stem from him that was short, with just a few beads, it wouldn't cool to a much though for Milaana? I haven't used any of these enough to clean them yet, but I cleaned them when I first got them before first use, it's easy like anything else, iso shake rinse with salt if needed, along with hot water rinse? Always simple

Top Bottom