Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I just got one, my first unregulated vape. What's a good technique for starting out? I usually choose flavor over super roasted

Use a short pretty plain stem for full mouth feedback if you can to get started, ideally rimless basket screen near the edge, good 19/22 fit stem etc a couple spikes can be okay if you need something instead of plain (honestly I'm not even sure how well I could vape these days that way although I did try not too long ago anyway) then you can get a sense with a full battery how fast it heats up and how it will decline as the battery fades, a really nice way to stir and fully extract a bowl without overcooking a spot and getting the most flavor, is to dump it out on a surface and then suck it up like a straw in reverse so the more cooked part is in the bottom of the basket screen now... Another really nice thing to do, as you are extracting taking hits and the herb is getting a little darker shrinking, pack a little extra greens on top sucking them up like a straw still too, to finish off the bowl with a nice even extraction and better flavor at the end! I would also recommend a pretty consistent medium fine grind if possible... Since the two is tuned a little cooler you should be able to hold the button for the duration of your hits, a little longer at first when cold start to get going with a preheat, and inhaling after you let go of the button always to fully clear heat and vapor... This should allow for efficient use with the battery, however back-to-back hits with minimal pause also helps to use that retained heat for faster heat up etc. If it is running on the hotter side and you want to add without scorching risk and more control, you can try pulsing the button as that is the meaning of the word Milaana originally, on and off the trigger feathering, as I mentioned the two tended to run a little cooler so that is more true in different models like the three typically... There is a lot you can read in the threads, but the best way to learn technique is just to get into it yourself with a lot of experiment and using only it instead of any other vapes etc. Good luck and enjoy! :tup:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
RBT Products still in heavy rotation in this household.

Looks like he is auctioning some insane stuff on his Herbaltherm Instagram right now...

Get it while it's available

I assuming Ryan is still also selling his glass slammers 1HH? I can't keep up with the names. Insane big heavy hitter though, deep flavor.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I just got one, my first unregulated vape. What's a good technique for starting out? I usually choose flavor over super roasted
For no particular reason, out the box I started with 5secs on the button, 5secs off, for two cycles and inhaling easy and gentle the whole time. It just worked for me, always has. I enjoyed the instant perfection of my Mi2 experience so much that I never bothered to try my Mi3, sold it eventually and just kept my Mi2’s. I like some restriction when I vape so I’ve acquired various stems that are not as wide open.

Grummbler

OverVaped
RBT Products still in heavy rotation in this household.

Looks like he is auctioning some insane stuff on his Herbaltherm Instagram right now...

Get it while it's available

I assuming Ryan is still also selling his glass slammers 1HH? I can't keep up with the names. Insane big heavy hitter though, deep flavor.
Checked out the Herbaltherm IG and didnt see any auctions. Guessing it already ended? What all went?:love:

Grummbler,

bramapoutre

Checked out the Herbaltherm IG and didnt see any auctions. Guessing it already ended? What all went?:love:
The post was removed today it seems, he said the sale would end Saturday
I don't know what will happen, if he's gonna contact us in Pm, or maybe he just cancelled all that sald

There weren't a lot of biddings tbh

I'll keep you updated if I can remember it

Top Bottom