Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Please pour one out for my one of a kind unfrosted go-to RBT 18-18mm WPA :cry:
PXL-20220929-012845682.jpg

Remember this @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd ?? I use it all the time and am now beside myself lol

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
but ended up with 407 I believe
That's my area code, cool!

One thing to consider is if your first hit doesn't give you vapor, you don't necessarily need to try to get it hotter on the next hit, as since everything is heating up, it may start to be more responsive.

So in other words, try to stick with the same variables for a few hits before switching up your draw speed, preheat time, etc. as you may find over the course of a few hits it works well.

Other than that, for the bowl, just a mostly full light tamp of ground material. Preheat a few seconds then start inhaling slowly. Can ramp up your draw as you feel the heat. Starting with the small stem will be easier for the feedback. The heater is is rather big, so heating up / cooling down isn't instant. You can get vapor for quite a while after letting off the trigger, up to 7-10 seconds or so.

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
So my Mi3 came in. Very excited to use it. Getting the hang of using it. Started with an initial button press of 6-7 seconds, inhaling for a few, rinse and repeat. Managed to get ripped off of 2 bowls in the process. Effective, easy and wonderfully crafted. The good vibes boro cooling stem is amazing too. All in all a purchase I am proud of. Definitely endgame for me.

GoldenBud

So my Mi3 came in. Very excited to use it. Getting the hang of using it. Started with an initial button press of 6-7 seconds, inhaling for a few, rinse and repeat. Managed to get ripped off of 2 bowls in the process. Effective, easy and wonderfully crafted. The good vibes boro cooling stem is amazing too. All in all a purchase I am proud of. Definitely endgame for me.
If you want to achieve the hardest hit :
10-12s of preheating, then 5-7s without heating, then take a super fast draw with a bubbler/cooling stem. very versatile vape when the battery is full or almost full..

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
If you want to achieve the hardest hit :
10-12s of preheating, then 5-7s without heating, then take a super fast draw with a bubbler/cooling stem. very versatile vape when the battery is full or almost full..
I am def. going to need a water piece/wpa soonish!

PapaEmeritusCDXX,

Shit Snacks

I am def. going to need a water piece/wpa soonish!

@GoodVibesBoro makes fantastic WPA for RBT vapes! Not to mention cooling stems and hooks and more... I actually never use my Milaana through water (that is more of a Splinter Z/ Zion regulated task for me tbh)

Best to message him on Instagram, if you want to order something specific, though he has a website now too and some stuff is sold by O'Connell, you can put a custom order in by messaging from the waitlist, be patient for a few weeks to a month or so, you don't pay until it is ready to ship...

Edit: literally just got a couple more now
PXL-20221008-212642067.jpg

If you get a plain one, without any color, it would be even cheaper, but I can't resist all these lovely hues! (+injector bowl, TM stem)

Last edited:

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
@GoodVibesBoro makes fantastic WPA for RBT vapes! Not to mention cooling stems and hooks and more... I actually never use my Milaana through water (that is more of a Splinter Z/ Zion regulated task for me tbh)

Best to message him on Instagram, if you want to order something specific, though he has a website now too and some stuff is sold by O'Connell, you can put a custom order in by messaging from the waitlist, be patient for a few weeks to a month or so, you don't pay until it is ready to ship...

Edit: literally just got a couple more now
PXL-20221008-212642067.jpg

If you get a plain one, without any color, it would be even cheaper, but I can't resist all these lovely hues! (+injector bowl, TM stem)
Not surprising anyone, my stem for the Mi3 and my Tinymight are from him.

Shit Snacks

Dang, too bad the customs sold out so fast. Even on the regular z the grain looks pretty rad!

FYI there were old photos of previous vapes he has already sold, he's been using those photos for a while, so don't count on the grain or coloring to look exactly like those pictured... And Milaana3 are still available!

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
FYI there were old photos of previous vapes he has already sold, he's been using those photos for a while, so don't count on the grain or coloring to look exactly like those pictured... And Milaana3 are still available!
Yeah, I figured that was the case. I just assumed the Z used the same wood as the Splinter. Maybe they do and this picture just looks much better. The wood on the splinter isn't very inspiring, while this particular Z has a fantastic grain!

Shit Snacks

Yeah, I figured that was the case. I just assumed the Z used the same wood as the Splinter. Maybe they do and this picture just looks much better. The wood on the splinter isn't very inspiring, while this particular Z has a fantastic grain!

Haha no it is the same, if you search, rather I need to take and post new photos, of my own Splinter V2, my original one before my replacement too, it had similar burly marbled black wood grain, it's totally luck of the draw, some of them look solid black, some of them have rich grain, some of them have burls and swirls (My ZV2 as well is more solid black, but it has a few burls in it, the lighting is another huge factor in the photography) so yeah the photo of the ZV2 above is literally just one of the most beautiful ones, I'm not even sure that specific one itself is even available anymore lol I remember RBT was selling select grains special at one point, I think most of the Milaana3 that are left have more basic grain, I remember some of the prettiest swirliest ones with a lot of color being sold earlier during a special sale... I am fortunate to have a really gorgeous Mi3 as well, Ipe wood (Brazilian Walnut) is also such a lottery on the grain, I actually prefer it to the blackwood though... And previously V1/+ and ZV1 are bubinga wood from China, itself different from the US made bubinga, though similar, also a total grain lottery! (I got a really nice one of those too from planet vape luckily)

Shit Snacks,

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
@Shit Snacks

Yeah I remember the last time he was selling off all of his inventory via instagram whoever was handling sales for him mentioned they had a limited supply of units with “special” grain available. This must be entirely luck of the draw. They just choose a stunning example for the Z ig.

Shit Snacks

Please pour one out for my one of a kind unfrosted go-to RBT 18-18mm WPA :cry:
PXL-20220929-012845682.jpg

Remember this @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd ?? I use it all the time and am now beside myself lol

@GoodVibesBoro to the rescue!!
Screenshot-20221021-123748.png

An amazing salvage job, can't wait to have it in my hands again... He also added broken handle from previous WPA he made me to my official RBT WPA (plus other things)

Currently a sale going on in his web store as well, link below to check stock:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Shit Snacks

the RBT WPA is on his site? where? I don't see it, can I have a link please?

You totally misunderstood what I said? These were custom salvage jobs, I sent him broken glass for him to repair... One of those broken items was custom WPA from him, the handle was fine so I sent it with my official RBT WPA, and as you see in the photo he was able to add the handle to it (also apparently to straighten out the uneven china joints) The other one was my broken one of a kind WPA, he added a cobalt joint to revive it (and you see a broken handled Biao injector bowl I had him add a horn to from a broken china bowl, among other things not pictured here) Does that help clarify??

I shared the link to his website, which has everything in stock to order now with the discount code, if you do not see something in the store (there are no RBT WPA there), send him a message here or on Instagram, or email, he can make you whatever you like at full price (color makes it more expensive and I can never resist, but clear options are very reasonably priced even without sale)

androponic

vaped.
Any more Mi3's out in the wild? Mine got drowned in hurricane Ian.
message Ryan here

he was just selling Mi3s along with Splinters a few weeks ago and i dont think they sold out before he took them down so if you let him know your situation you might be able to get another one. hes a good dude so worth a shot.

hinglemccringleberry

Any more Mi3's out in the wild? Mine got drowned in hurricane Ian.
That blows.
Some people here own like 10 Milaanas. Maybe they can chime in and offer to sell you one of theirs.

Of course, the type of person to own 10 of one vape might also be the type who thinks its completely unreasonable to part with one...

Last edited:
Top Bottom