Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
You can buy a wood stem from milliken wood works on etsy, eds tnt offers wood stems also.
Yeah, but does Eds TNT have any in stock for the 3? I thought his were only guaranteed to work on the milaana 2? Thanks for the suggestion. I took a look at miliken on etsy and can't find it, but google shows a bunch of stems that, when you click, take you right to a search for "miliken" with... no stems. Do you have a direct link, please?

Thank you for your time.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah, but does Eds TNT have any in stock for the 3? I thought his were only guaranteed to work on the milaana 2? Thanks for the suggestion.

I don't know what he has in stock now but he has made 19/19 stems... Try messaging @Vlad the Inhaler here in case he can hook you up outside of Instagram (this is Phineas)

Shit Snacks

Sent them a message! Sweet.

Yeah he doesn't check in here all the time though, Instagram he is very quick to respond, but hopefully he can get you set nevertheless at some point! He is now offering short clear vigreux stems along with the standard length...
Screenshot-20210910-111238.png

Razhumikin

Yeah, but does Eds TNT have any in stock for the 3? I thought his were only guaranteed to work on the milaana 2? Thanks for the suggestion. I took a look at miliken on etsy and can't find it, but google shows a bunch of stems that, when you click, take you right to a search for "miliken" with... no stems. Do you have a direct link, please?

Thank you for your time.
I have the Ed's tnt thuya burl stem and it works great with my 3. I think you shouldnt have any problem with Ed's stems.
IDK why Milliken Wood Works is so hard to find on etsy; I experienced that the first time i looked for it and thought it had been ironed out by now. Anyways, heres the direct link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MillikenWoodWorks
I find the Milliken stems have a lot better cooling than Ed's stems, because ed intends his to be used as WPAs (which they work very well for). I've used the Milliken stems pretty succesfully as 18mm WPAs but they arent intended for that usage.

eideal852

I lost my last stem, does anyone know where I can get a new one? There's 508phineas, but they're only on IG and IG won't let me use an account without a phone number, so I won't let it on my phone. This is the only one I can find in stock that I'm sure fits the milaana 3 but it'll take 10 days to get them.

Does anyone have any other answers?
"Use entexchange"
Not an option, unfortunately.
Where are you?

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
XL8R long stems in stock at The Herb Cafe last I checked.
Those are for the 1 and 2.

Where are you?
US

I have the Ed's tnt thuya burl stem and it works great with my 3. I think you shouldnt have any problem with Ed's stems.
IDK why Milliken Wood Works is so hard to find on etsy; I experienced that the first time i looked for it and thought it had been ironed out by now. Anyways, heres the direct link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MillikenWoodWorks
I find the Milliken stems have a lot better cooling than Ed's stems, because ed intends his to be used as WPAs (which they work very well for). I've used the Milliken stems pretty succesfully as 18mm WPAs but they arent intended for that usage.
Ooooh I love those

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous

Shit Snacks

What’s the story behind why the 3 was made in China?

SplinterV also made in China, because investment was made into training a good production facility that could turn them out to actually make a profit... More consistency and increased manufacturing, upscaling, unfortunately the demand was never there to justify making more than one batch of Mi3

Arawfish

Green Thumb
SplinterV also made in China, because investment was made into training a good production facility that could turn them out to actually make a profit... More consistency and increased manufacturing, upscaling, unfortunately the demand was never there to justify making more than one batch of Mi3
That’s too bad, it really is a fantastic vape. I don’t mind where it was made in the slightest, it still looks a feels premium as hell. I also really like this Ipe wood and it’s qualities.

Shit Snacks

That’s too bad, it really is a fantastic vape. I don’t mind where it was made in the slightest, it still looks a feels premium as hell. I also really like this Ipe wood and it’s qualities.

Yeah the three is so polished, that as beautiful as my walnut two is, the three is even nicer somehow, the factory did a fantastic job with them, and having beta tested the original I really am blown away by them personally! Something special to a handmade one by Ryan, and he really outdid himself over and over again, but the factory really came through and it's a shame it ultimately was not sustainable (it's possible that factory was not able to continue anymore either) SplinterVs were also very nice, but yeah just gotta love the ipe!

4everpushingaboulder

Well, after less than a week I have identified a major design flaw in the Milaana 3 and am hoping someone has a solution.

My supply of weed is disappearing at an extreme rate. I’m not supposed to re-up until next Wednesday and I’m already looking for kief stashes and forcing myself to use the Dynavap as a rationing tool.

Damn.

Razhumikin

Well, after less than a week I have identified a major design flaw in the Milaana 3 and am hoping someone has a solution.

My supply of weed is disappearing at an extreme rate. I’m not supposed to re-up until next Wednesday and I’m already looking for kief stashes and forcing myself to use the Dynavap as a rationing tool.

Damn.
Im not sure i would say "having so much fun vaping i cant stop" is a design flaw but toe-may-toe toe-mah-toe i guess.

arb

Semi shaved ape

Damn.
Plant some seeds and viola.
👍🏿

Orison

I have a Mi1 (1.5?) and I just discovered a crack in the glass joint where the stem goes. I can't explain it. I'm so careful! It's my daily-driver so I'm sad now. If anyone can point me in the right direction to fix it properly, I would be so grateful.

Top Bottom