Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

canadianvapelife

Nice! No the stock stems offer zero cooling, they are plain short stems, great for feeling the heat and vapor and tasting the herb, perfect for learning to control Milaana and how it heats up though I never use them anymore myself (just backwards as WPA in my TM) if you can find xl8r stems those are better, but I think even better would be to get vigreux cooling stems from @508phineas on Instagram btw

No it does not come with one, and it is actually pretty tough to find one, Mi3 glass is 19/19 so to get a proper WPA you will need to order a custom male to male adapter where the joint is cut down to 19mm length... Possible some 19/22 joints could fit, which is more standard, with variance in glass, however it is risky need to make sure proper fit...

Alternatively you could do a Delta 3D SonG adapter or other such silicone adapter, or other mods to connect standard stems to other glass.
The herb cafe from Toronto has wpa's. I have used it on my splinter, mi2 and mi3

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The herb cafe from Toronto has wpa's. I have used it on my splinter, mi2 and mi3

Oh awesome, snatch those up! Yeah the RBT WPA are impossible to find anywhere else, there was a 19-19 and 19-14, I am lucky enough to have both... Yes they will fit all RBT vapes and any other 18.8mm female vape (Mi2 and SplinterZ use the more standard 19/22 female joint so aftermarket WPA are easier to find for those, but still need to make sure it is not the more common standard 19/26 unfortunately)

yngvlntn

How do you all determine when it’s time to swap batteries?
I just got my Mi3 on Saturday. If I notice the power starting to peter out, I'll swap.

On a related note, since you mentioned button timing, I've noticed that I don't have to pulse the button at all. I wonder if I have a low-output version? I'm able to regulate the hit with my draw speed with relative ease. Just one extended press of the button.

4everpushingaboulder

I just got my Mi3 on Saturday. If I notice the power starting to peter out, I'll swap.

On a related note, since you mentioned button timing, I've noticed that I don't have to pulse the button at all. I wonder if I have a low-output version? I'm able to regulate the hit with my draw speed with relative ease. Just one extended press of the button.
I have noticed that draw speed matters. If I draw quickly I can leave the button depressed the entire draw. If I draw too slow I can tell in the taste of the vapor and the uneven dark burn pattern

Pasoa2020

So I used my mi3 for the first time tonight. Overall a success. I loaded the basket screen, tamped down a bit and then did 5 second pre heat and then medium draw with button held for maybe another 4 seconds and I could feel the vapor, then pulsed it generally 2ish off 2ish on. Thst netted me a wonderful flavorful first hit and decent 2-4. Overall easier than I expected.

question - I’ve read that the best way to load is to pack the elbow I think it’s called and then use the basket screen as a cap. Does the mi3 come with a screen to use inside the glass? Or do put a basket screen down there as well somehow?

Shit Snacks

So I used my mi3 for the first time tonight. Overall a success. I loaded the basket screen, tamped down a bit and then did 5 second pre heat and then medium draw with button held for maybe another 4 seconds and I could feel the vapor, then pulsed it generally 2ish off 2ish on. Thst netted me a wonderful flavorful first hit and decent 2-4. Overall easier than I expected.

question - I’ve read that the best way to load is to pack the elbow I think it’s called and then use the basket screen as a cap. Does the mi3 come with a screen to use inside the glass? Or do put a basket screen down there as well somehow?

I disagree and think loading the full joint is a bad idea, trickier to gauge, and I don't think capping it with a screen is good either... It does not come with anything to do that :2c:

I disagree and think loading the full joint is a bad idea
@Shit Snacks Do you think it's a bad idea in general or for someone who is learning how their Milaana hits for the first time?

I started with the basket screen, then went to capping it with another smashed basket, have now been experimenting with full joint loads and have been getting some great results.

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks Do you think it's a bad idea in general or for someone who is learning how their Milaana hits for the first time?

I started with the basket screen, then went to capping it with another smashed basket, have now been experimenting with full joint loads and have been getting some great results.

Just for me I guess! :p more power to y'all

Top Bottom