Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
What type of glue should I use to re-secure the female glass that has broken loose in my Milaanna? Just a couple drops of superglue?
Sorry just now seeing this. I used the following to fix the loose glass joint on one of my Splinters. Used just a few drops and spread it around the lip of the wood with a toothpick. Holding well so far, didn’t have anything to safely clamp it with so just held pressure with my hand for about ten minutes, then let it cure at room temp for two days. Zero smell with this, even disposed of it in the shipping package it came in, opened it up after I chucked it and still no smell. Kind of a waste though as it’s one time use and I only used a thin bead. The link: FDA Epoxy Medical Grade Adhesive, Two Part, AA-Bond FDA15, 2.5gm kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HTGVCW...abc_G7G4TQK0JHAFP8DY71EA?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Mi2 in sapele with walnut cap just arrived! The changes in the sapele color with different lighting is so stark and shimmers nicely with the right angle. I also recently procured an Mi1.5 in walnut from entexchange, love the way it looks with the Lamart nub stem, classy mad scientist vibes.

Nice, dude! That is a gorgeous "true" 1.5 ;)

The fancy Mi2 auctions have begun, with this custom art stunner to benefit a bud:
Screenshot-20210706-143603.png

Screenshot-20210706-143459.png

Screenshot-20210706-143525.png

Link here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ_4_trM5Je/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edit: to add that there are a whole bunch of other beautiful ones up for auction now, a total of 14 I think? Many of them do not have opening bids yet, and the bidding is low regardless, and $375 or $500 to buy it now depending on the level of exotic, there are three multi-wood and some crazy grain!

Edit Again: to add there's a live stream @rbt.md happening soon, seems like there will be a 20% off sale announcement for regular Mi stock ordering via email... TBD

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Alright I can no longer edit, but just wanted to update that the month of July is a 20% off sale on Splinters and Milaana3, the previous bundle deal is over and I think Milaana2 are only going to be sold in the auction now? Possible that there are still some Mi2 available for sale directly, and that it is only the exotics on auction right now, but there are 14 of them and some are a bit more basic I suppose? Some really nice looking walnut grain and some mystery woods with gorgeous grain though among others, still more to come like the other two tuncatech art custom auctions... RBT RIPping :brow: :cool:

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
Mi2 arrived yesterday! Polished off a few baskets with just the stock short glass and while the flavor was great, the vapor was quite hot. Tried out my Lamart Nub & Straw which both fit well...huge improvement!

Been using it a lot yesterday & today to just get a feel for it. I can definitely see why the Milaana has had so many fans over the years. I wouldn't necessarily say it's better than some of my other on-demand portables like the Tetra or the FW7, but it has a certain appeal to it that I can't quite explain; there's beauty in its simplicity. Looking forward to spending more time with this vape.

Shit Snacks

Mi2 arrived yesterday! Polished off a few baskets with just the stock short glass and while the flavor was great, the vapor was quite hot. Tried out my Lamart Nub & Straw which both fit well...huge improvement!

Been using it a lot yesterday & today to just get a feel for it. I can definitely see why the Milaana has had so many fans over the years. I wouldn't necessarily say it's better than some of my other on-demand portables like the Tetra or the FW7, but it has a certain appeal to it that I can't quite explain; there's beauty in its simplicity. Looking forward to spending more time with this vape.

Nice! Yeah, I can't believe how much I relied on the original short stem back in the day, now I would also probably reach for the nub if I was going to take it out and about again (often using male to male adapters on hooks at home these days) but the Phineas vigreux spiked cooling stems are also pretty great option... The nub is the only Lamart stem I have that fits any of my RBT Vapes, I have tried with my spiked bendy, but it is just a bit too long and cannot make a good seal with a rimmed basket screen at least... Got to be careful when testing stems with Milaana, to ensure a proper fit and not any pressure on the heater screen, because sometimes it does work, but it is not a good seal and not worth the risk imo Anyway Milaana2 should work with any 19/22 male to male adapter opening up the possibilities! (Mi3 is 19/19)

alex91

I’ve been reading a bit more about the Milaana and was just wondering If mine has the turbulator. It’s a spalted maple I bought from 420DC in February/2018. What you guys think?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I’ve been reading a bit more about the Milaana and was just wondering If mine has the turbulator. It’s a spalted maple I bought from 420DC in February/2018. What you guys think?

Oh man, that is a good fucking question, forgot all about the turbulator design that was incorporated into the Zion heater in time for their production run! However I honestly do not know when they were incorporated into the Milaana... The one you have would be a Milaana1v2, so it is a pretty finalized streamlined unit what you have, but like similarly I have no idea if my purpleheart Milaana1v2 has the turbulator either lol but based on the timing, at least mine I know was built during that same Zion time, so my guess is that it does have the turb, however I know the spalted Milaana existed before the other exotics, so it is hard to say exactly when it was made, if it has the turb... Also even harder to say, for most anyone really I think, how much it even matters at all :rofl:

Shit Snacks

Ditto. I had to throw my hat in the ring for one in particular.

what’s the general procedure if you win an auction? Does Ryan contact you through IG or email?

I'm not sure Ryan is going to be involved in that part of the process at all, Lee is going to be taking funds and shipping out all of these, in the last live stream Ryan said he was dropping all those exotic Mi from the auction in the mail to Lee the next day, they are going to do another live stream on July 12th I think, a winner's circle live stream, since the auctions end July 11th at 9pm PST.

I presume Lee will have to message the winners on Instagram, he does not have any of their email addresses... So I believe it will be messaged the winners on IG, so everyone should be checking, respond with your email address so Lee can send you the invoice (plus give your shipping address and everything)

And if someone doesn't reply, I'm not sure how long they will wait, before moving on to the next highest bidder... :tup:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

That Milaana really is good looking.

I mostly use Splinter Zs but will nearly always reach for the same stems with my Milaana: j-hook with an 18/18, vigreaux stems from @Vlad the Inhaler, or an XL8R.

What matters is some people get in that fucking auction and outbid me on a couple or I am in teeerouble.
😂
Do you not have a Milaana yet or are you adding to the stable?

Shit Snacks

What matters is some people get in that fucking auction and outbid me on a couple or I am in teeerouble.
😂

Haha I saw that, you started with a modest bid on that gorgeous sweetheart walnut, then when you got out bed I saw you drop some high bids on two other gorgeous walnuts as well!

Yea, I only want one, but I threw a couple bids out there. If you renege on that particular bid it should just go to the next highest, right?

Pretty sure that is how it would work, makes it a little confusing however, there are a lot of people it seemed that dropped multiple high bids, I feel like they should probably put a disclaimer what they are doing, because if someone comes in to look and sees a high bid like that they may choose not to put a bid at all, thinking that person has it, not knowing that that person really wants a different one that they also are the highest bidder on, so like you could purposefully place second highest bids as just in case when you see someone who has bid on multiple, however you have no way of knowing which one they put a high bid on is the one they actually want... Confusing!

will do! ha.
It ends on the 11th now, correct?

Yep yep, 9:00 p.m. PST

There was a bit of mixed messaging on that, also by the way, there is a buy it now for $375 on any of the more standard (like basic walnut with sapele cap) and $500 on the exotics (presumably any with matching grain bottom caps, the multi wood, art customs, and rare woods, probably the walnut with crazy grain too honestly!)

NimChimpsky

Lol loving this thread, I'll be placing some modest bids as well but not going balls to the wall yet considering there should be a few weeks of auctions like this! Trying not to bid against my FC kinfolk (but maybe that's less helpful in this instance?:lol:) I'm zoning in on the canary matched cap this batch but @arb that unknown exotic you currently have the high bid on is so fucking gorgeous!

when you got out bed I saw you drop some high bids on two other gorgeous walnuts as well!
I didn't realize you two were this close!! :rofl:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Lol loving this thread, I'll be placing some modest bids as well but not going balls to the wall yet considering there should be a few weeks of auctions like this! Trying not to bid against my FC kinfolk (but maybe that's less helpful in this instance?:lol:) I'm zoning in on the canary matched cap this batch but @arb that unknown exotic you currently have the high bid on is so fucking gorgeous!

I'm pretty sure the first unknown exotic is just a particularly gorgeous sapele, but I could be very wrong... The other unknown exotic is a two-tone grain wood that could be anything, and the rest are all fancy grain walnut? Except for the canary, I see the sweetheart walnut and another stuuunnning walnut and one sapele with wenge cap!

Anyway it's nice to be respectful of our FC brothers bids, but at the same time...:uhoh::brow:

I didn't realize you two were this close!! :rofl:

Haha voice to text is always changing the pronouns like that, I he you him it is so annoying lol

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

PSA the current Mi2 auctions end today at 9:00 pm PST! And remember if the winning bid flakes, it goes to the next highest, so the second place bids could be important!

Screenshot-20210711-102244.png

Missing number 14 crazy walnut grain in the photo above, but all of them are only at $200 -300 right now... Nearly final fancy Milaana!

Top Bottom