Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks with the on demand specs as usual!

And my usual critique of the Milaana 3 being too fast is probably something I should reassess now that I'm Johnny come lately to loading the glass joint with a basket screen only as a lid. Do folks use their 3s like that with good results? Is feathering the button still required?

Haha thanks my dude, yeah wasn't surprised that you beat me to post while I was writing it!

Oh I only load basket screen, I have some old rimless RBT basket screens as well, and yeah always feathering the button, I like the control and speed...

I always find joint loading and especially screen capping, to be less efficient and effective honestly in my experience with all of these type of vapes personally.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

(I don't actually stand my vapes up outside of a picture pose)
View attachment 9488

Yeah always lying flat on their sides, or like a kickstand with the safety pick! Also yeah I am often using mine upside down, on top of a hook, but if not I always take the first hit upside down, so the load is perfectly seated in the basket screen and will not fall out when inverted right side up :tup:

el sargantano

(I don't actually stand my vapes up outside of a picture pose)
View attachment 9488
Yes. Pretty dangerous indeed.
I tend to put it on its side on my phone while I'm sitting in a table with my friends. Otherwise there's risk of getting it wet with beer spills or sauces rests.
Collaterally you spend valuable time interacting with real people and not wasting energy on the virtual reigns of the internet cuz your phone is lock under a wonderful vape.
Be polite and don't spill your drinks!

RELAX

What type of glue should I use to re-secure the female glass that has broken loose in my Milaanna? Just a couple drops of superglue?

RELAX,
  • Wow
Reactions: arb

Trackrat

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Edit: email sent :D
Help the brother out. Let your friends know. I have a feeling they will sell out rather quickly. Not that many left.

What type of glue should I use to re-secure the female glass that has broken loose in my Milaanna? Just a couple drops of superglue?
I ordered some high temp, food safe glue from Amazon. Pricey ? yes. Works great. Still holding after 2+ years.

Shit Snacks

Search button at the top, check off this thread, search for the word epoxy, people have posted it the one used in the past... You want to make sure it can withstand the heat and will not give off any smell, it is out of the paper and air path in proper use, so should be fine regardless, but best to be safe!

Shit Snacks

That's awesome that international customers can now order, expensive shipping and some risk, but at least it is an option!!

Screenshot-20210624-145530.png

Also ^this killer deal I just saw now for those who cannot decide between the two or want to collect!

NimChimpsky

Nice snag Nim!

Yeah I came here to share this:

Screenshot-20210629-100927.png

Saw some gorgeous units teased!
Yes! Some real beauties, especially some of those custom engraved ones :o gonna be hard to resist when the auctions go down lol

The standard Mi2s Lee has in stock are a combo of walnut/sapele, those look like walnut bodies and sapele caps in that pic (I ordered the reverse) those standards look great as well and that $420 Mi2/3 deal is a steal!

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
Hello everyone,
I hope all my brothers in the states are staying cool rn. I wanted to show what I've got for stem options. Ed's TNT is awesome, especially for a WPA. It keeps the vapor cool on repeated hits.

@508phineas did a beautiful job on this emerald green stem. It's thick and rather long, which is perfect for what I was looking for.

Shit Snacks

I just picked up this Mi2 with an old thick glass xlr8 stem. Walnut body, not sure what the cap is.

View attachment 9929
Nicely done. I love my walnut Milaana 2 and also have a treasured old thick XL8R that's just great to use. That looks a bit like the sapele end cap like @Shit Snacks has I think

Yep yep that's the sapele bottom cap :tup:

Hello everyone,
I hope all my brothers in the states are staying cool rn. I wanted to show what I've got for stem options. Ed's TNT is awesome, especially for a WPA. It keeps the vapor cool on repeated hits.

@508phineas did a beautiful job on this emerald green stem. It's thick and rather long, which is perfect for what I was looking for.

Very nice! Welcome to FC!!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Hello everyone,

Super cool. I have that stem in light blue
PXL_20210701_211238184~2.jpg

Shit Snacks

Got my first Milanna on the way, a Mi2! Picked up the last exotic cap Ryan/Lee had available, this walnut body with rounded bubinga cap. Looking forward to trying it out.

Anyone got stem recommendations that can still be found?

Wow that is an awesome snag, very nice and super unique!

I'd recommend just skimming backwards in this thread, you should see all the suggestions, also maybe worth checking the splinter thread actually! You want 18.8 mm stems, but they have to be 19/19 (that refers to the joint size but also the length of the joint, 19 mm is custom, standard is 22 or 26) so that is what makes funding aftermarket stems the most difficult if you do not get some custom-made...

Check Ed's TnT or email Alan@toasty-top.com for wooden stems, message 508phineas on Instagram for vigreux spiked cooling stems if he has any in stock (vgoodiez carries them too but they are out of stock now I think?) and check herbcafe or planetvape (planethaze) if they have any RBT stock stems left for you to buy??

Top Bottom