Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just heard from Lee, normal Mi2 stock is depleted but still has Mi3 and splinters. There will be another auction in a week or so...best believe I'll be out the gates blazing.

Ah yeah there were quite a few exotics I did not see listed in auction, that I saw in IG videos when Ryan was building, so expecting another auction that could be the final one... Damn, sorry I even saw you lost that one, didn't think about you being asleep and unable to defend it!! Could get lucky on a second place bid I suppose?

I won a couple of the auctions (yay!) but haven't heard from Ryan or Lee yet. Does anybody have experience with how they normally run one of these?

Good for you! Which ones did you snag?

No worries, it literally just ended, you're not going to hear from them right away, they said their plan was to do another live stream together tonight I think? So they can kind of announce the winners, so I imagine they will start reaching out this week... Presumably it will be Lee messaging on Instagram from rbt.md to tell you that you've won and asked for your email address?? Alternatively if you're feeling antsy, you can try emailing him, with your IG info and say you're ready to pay etc. Either way I think he only ships on Wednesdays? You got through the hard part of winning, now comes the harder part of patience!

Last edited:

Razhumikin

Ah yeah there were quite a few exotics I did not see listed in auction, that I saw in IG videos when Ryan was building, so expecting another auction that could be the final one... Damn, sorry I even saw you lost that one, didn't think about you being asleep and unable to defend it!! Could get lucky on a second place but I suppose?

No worries, it literally just ended, you're not going to hear from them right away, they said their plan was to do another live stream together tonight I think? So they can kind of announce the winners, so I imagine they will start reaching out this week... Presumably it will be Lee messaging on Instagram from rbt.md to tell you that you've won and asked for your email address?? Alternatively if you're feeling antsy, you can try emailing him, with your IG info and say you're ready to pay etc. Either way I think he only ships on Wednesdays? You got through the hard part of winning, now comes the harder part of patience!
I got one of the walnut ones with a sapele cap (the grain really spoke to me on this one) and the sapele unit with wendge cap, which I just couldnt resist bidding on.

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
Ah yeah there were quite a few exotics I did not see listed in auction, that I saw in IG videos when Ryan was building, so expecting another auction that could be the final one... Damn, sorry I even saw you lost that one, didn't think about you being asleep and unable to defend it!! Could get lucky on a second place but I suppose?

Yea I have my fingers crossed but I am going to stay realistic about it. It is tough being an old man and trying to stay up till midnight...fell asleep phone in hand and all.

jjvapes

Hey All! I just wanted to say I’ve become a new owner! Although not of the exotics (which are gorgeous!)

I saw the June special for the Milaana 2 & 3 posted by @Shit Snacks (thanks!) and I decided to jump in on the last day and make a purchase.

They arrived today (although I haven’t had a chance to test them out yet) and I am excited to try them! Lee was so helpful in answering all my questions And it really made the ordering process a breeze!

I’m happy so far - but now the question is which one should I try first? :rockon:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Hey All! I just wanted to say I’ve become a new owner! Although not of the exotics (which are gorgeous!)

I saw the June special for the Milaana 2 & 3 posted by @Shit Snacks (thanks!) and I decided to jump in on the last day and make a purchase.

They arrived today (although I haven’t had a chance to test them out yet) and I am excited to try them! Lee was so helpful in answering all my questions And it really made the ordering process a breeze!

I’m happy so far - but now the question is which one should I try first? :rockon:

The 2 obvi. Right @Shit Snacks?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

The 2 obvi. Right @Shit Snacks?

Well I'm actually not so sure about that, chronologically could make sense, but who's to say how each one is going to hit n run, supposedly the 3 should be a little hotter faster, more modulating the button, I think it would be fun to try that first so you can really get a sense for it and hone in on good control, then you will have to adjust for the 2 which will likely be more forgiving? I don't know I just like using my 3 a lot more than my 2 for some reason... Why not try them both head to head?? Just be responsible lol

Top Bottom