Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Scored a unknown exotic M2. Stoked!

Oh that was you!! Now I don't feel bad (was going to push it to 220 maybe snag it myself) I'm glad the canary went for 275 in the end, the matched grain bottom cap units are all so nice!! So yeah that two-tone exotic was a total steel, out of all of these!

There is still one more auction to come later on I believe, not sure if there are 14 units as many as last time, but certainly some nice exotics being held back, another canary (one is already mine!), some green glass and blue glass with exotic and walnut bodies...

What a fun way to end this RBT, plus with ZionM as the ultimate book end!

Last edited:

Ripstar

Oh that was you!! Now I don't feel bad (was going to push it to 220 maybe snag it myself) I'm glad the canary went for 275 in the end, the matched grain bottom cap units are all so nice!! So yeah that two-tone exotic was a total steel, out of all of these!

There is still one more auction to come later on I believe, not sure if there are 14 units as many as last time, but certainly some nice exotics being held back, another canary (one is already mine!), some green glass and blue glass with exotic and walnut bodies...

What a fun way to end this RBT, plus with ZionM as the ultimate book end!
Unit #8 is what I ended up with, thought I scored a walnut as well but got outbid. Oh well, can't wait to see the other ones dropped soon!

Razhumikin

The auction was supposed to ship yesterday right? Did anybody who won a bid get their tracking numbers yet? I havent received one.

Razhumikin,
Reactions: arb

BakedDiogenes

hmm thats concerning
I picked up a Mi3 that was supposed to ship with the batch yesterday. I haven’t received any tracking yet either, but I shot him an email.
I wouldn’t be too concerned. Lee said on IG he was going out of town. If it didn’t ship, yesterday, it’ll probably go out on the 31st.

BakedDiogenes,
Reactions: arb

Razhumikin

I picked up a Mi3 that was supposed to ship with the batch yesterday. I haven’t received any tracking yet either, but I shot him an email.
I wouldn’t be too concerned. Lee said on IG he was going out of town. If it didn’t ship, yesterday, it’ll probably go out on the 31st.
Yea its more that he confirmed with me it was supposed to go out yesterday and tagged me in the post when he was doing the shipping, so im concerned he shipped it but forgot to aend me tracking, which could potentially be a huge disaster as i live in a building that experiences massive amounts of package theft, so i need to be there to receieve the package when it gets dropped off.
EDIT: Alright this has been resolved by Lee. Great customer service all around.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Any photos of the new exotics???

It looks like that sweetheart walnut from the last auction, that sold for $300 or more I believe, was sent to vitolo and then since no patients wanted it, seems to have now been sold in the classifieds here for only $135, which one of you got that great get???

vapviking

Old & In the Way

It looks like that sweetheart walnut from the last auction, that sold for $300 or more I believe, was sent to vitolo and then since no patients wanted it, seems to have now been sold in the classifieds here for only $135, which one of you got that great get???
I wonder who laid out the original fistful, only to see it disappear...
I'm not so sure Vito fully knew what he had there...

Ripstar

I will try to post pics when I take some. I am truly loving the M2!

Shit Snacks

I wonder who laid out the original fistful, only to see it disappear...

It actually was @ChooChooCharlie who bought sweetheart walnut originally in the auction for a whopping 375 disappearing into support for Ryan at least! If I had to guess, @Vitolo was aware, but who knows?

Vitolo

Vaporist
Vito has had a number of Milaanas... and knows exactly what he had.
@Shit Snacks is correct.
I knew.
My mistake. I neglected to tell Vito what I paid. Oops
No.. you did not tell me.
Some people bid for the item, and some bid for the sport.
I was given a great vape, but could not place it with a patient.
The funds I received from the Milaana just got me: 2 Fury 2 units with bubblers and grinders.
Everything is relative, and a value is a value where it is most useful.
I have no problem with giving members here a screaming deal on a unit that is in demand but not
of interest/use to current patients.
And several winners in this scenario!
My point!
When I realized that the Milaana was not going to get use for the foreseeable future, I paid it forward, to the community that has had my back.
I have put wonderful items in the classifieds at insane prices before, and I will do it again.

Last edited:

Vito has had a number of Milaanas... and knows exactly what he had.
@Shit Snacks is correct.
I knew.

No.. you did not tell me.
Some people bid for the item, and some bid for the sport.
I was given a great vape, but could not place it with a patient.
The funds I received from the Milaana just got me: 2 Fury 2 units with bubblers and grinders.
Everything is relative, and a value is a value where it is most useful.
I have no problem with giving members here a screaming deal on a unit that is in demand but not
of interest/use to current patients.

My point!
When I realized that the Milaana was not going to get use for the foreseeable future, I paid it forward, to the community that has had my back.
I have put wonderful items in the classifieds at insane prices before, and I will do it again.
This is great. We need more of this in our world!

Hello fellow FC’s members, if you folks would be so kind as to give a newbie some advice, I’d really appreciate it. To the issue at hand, there is a member that would like to trade for my Simrell Ti tip OG cap, VHB and cider Simrell stash. The trade is for Milanna 3 and 3 Xlr8.

I have my stuff dialed in and happy with the results. How steep is the learning curve for the Milanna 3. I understand the the Simrell/VHB is different than the M3. As you can all see, I am a bit confused and on the fence and could use a little push either way

Vitolo

Vaporist
The Milaana does have a learning curve.
It is like using a Da Buddah without a whip.....
meaning there is less visual feedback, as you toggle/feather the button for the perfect hit.
With learning curve overcome, the Milaana can give desktop style, deep hits with
profound vapor production...all in the fist of your hand.
Let's not forget that pure convection affords fantastic flavors.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Hello fellow FC’s members, if you folks would be so kind as to give a newbie some advice, I’d really appreciate it. To the issue at hand, there is a member that would like to trade for my Simrell Ti tip OG cap, VHB and cider Simrell stash. The trade is for Milanna 3 and 3 Xlr8.

I have my stuff dialed in and happy with the results. How steep is the learning curve for the Milanna 3. I understand the the Simrell/VHB is different than the M3. As you can all see, I am a bit confused and on the fence and could use a little push either way

Yeah it is a very manual experience, so many ways to use it, but best with a short stem so you can sense the vapor and flavors to learn how it is extracting and heating... On a fresh battery it will heat up the fastest, so less time on the button is needed, as the battery weakens you hold the button more, however the heater can also heat soak so you don't need to hold the button as much if you are taking back-to-back hits... Milaana is a pretty phenomenal on-demand vape, but yes being stem-based battery-driven pure convection, it is quite different than the vapcap (esp IH) experience! So if you just come to it cold, try not to use anything else, get a feel for it, you should be fine though, you should be able to pick up the technique for this analog beast!

Razhumikin

To build on what other people are saying (and as someone who just started getting into RBT vapes a few months ago and is now full on obsessed), I think of operating a milaana as kind of like playing chess, its easy to learn the rules but takes a long time to master. Youll be able to get good vapor out of an mi3 pretty much instantly, just press the button on for 3 seconds, then off for 3 seconds, and repeat this two more times while continuously drawing, and youll get a good hit. The complication comes from the nuances, once you get used to sensing the heat on your tongue, youll be able to adjust the draws based on feeling alone and less on timing, and youll get better hits that are more customizable to either higher or lower temps. It takes time and practice to get skilled at hitting it, and each machine is in some ways its own beast, but thats part of the fun! Its a dialogue between you and the vape, the vape speaks in heat and listens in button compression and draw speed, and you speak in button compression and draw speed and listen in heat. Once you get to know your Milaana, you can have quite the discussion :love:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

Yeah, like @Vitolo and @Shit Snacks said vapcaps are a different sort of vape.

The Milaana 3 is the fastest extracting but it's also the most prone to a center hotspot unless you learn to press and release the button as you hit it. So more finesse/technique required but more control and versatility, as @Razhumikin details well.

The included XL8R stems are a value add too: the straight short stems the Milaana came with don't cool worth a damn and cooling stems aren't super easy to find now unless you're paying $40 for something custom

Wow! So many replies, I can’t wait to sit down and give each and everyone my fullest attention. If all goes good with the other party, I feel I may just go through with the trade. It’d probably good practice for the Nomad II, ha! Thank you all for your replies.

edit; Thank you one and all, I think I am going go and do the trade for the Milanna 3. I’ll chime in when all is said and done. Oh’ on another note, is the Milanna simular to the Nomad in it’s use? If so, by the time my number comes up for the NM II, perhaps the learning curve won’t as steep.

Last edited:
Top Bottom