Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

jbm

Is this compatible with the Mi3?
Yes. I have one of these in Blackwood. I was just using it in my Mi2 today and enjoying it greatly. It’s 19/19 and not 19/22, so it fits any RBT vape. I’ve used mine in Mi2 and 3, and in my Splinter v1, walnut custom, and both my custom Zs.

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
Yes. I have one of these in Blackwood. I was just using it in my Mi2 today and enjoying it greatly. It’s 19/19 and not 19/22, so it fits any RBT vape. I’ve used mine in Mi2 and 3, and in my Splinter v1, walnut custom, and both my custom Zs.

Is this stem capable of a greater load capacity? i.e. flat screen instead of a basket.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is this stem capable of a greater load capacity? i.e. flat screen instead of a basket.

Yes you can load into the joint, herbs further away from the heater, which I am not a fan of personally, but it does allow you to cap the load with a basket screen should you be interested in that... The more you load the more you will need to stir though? I prefer to be as efficient as possible with the heater and herbs, so for me always basket pack.

Well this talk of new Mi3 users had me wanting to whip mine out again, I had Mi2 handy lately as others were packed away, but yeah this one is just so nice, truly a thing to behold particularly for anyone who has experience with the old originals...

PXL-20210603-011233619.jpg

PXL-20210603-011239695.jpg

You know I had to use it with the heady hook to do the heady wood grain of this Ipe some justice! (plus this matching custom wpa)

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

What are everyone's solutions for using the Milaana on the go? I really wanna bring it to the park but dont think i would feel comfortable letting it just jostle around in a backpack. Is there a good case or bag people have used that can store it and maybe a stem or two?
If we're talking about the Mi3, the retail box with those precut slots in the foam is perfect for me. I was going to use a Pelican-type case but the M3 box is actually more ideal because the foam liner has the exact-fit cutout for holding the unit, which locks it in place better than I could have DIY'ed it. I also keep a pick tool and a flat screen in the case.
A 18650 fits perfectly in one of the slots for the shorty stem since they're the same length. The lid portion of the box slides on the base box in a way that pushes air out which makes it somewhat smell proof too.
I'm sure its not everyones cup of tea for traveling with the M3, but for me it's the most straightforward way to keep it protected but also easily accessible OTG. Preload the stem and I don't have to take a herb stash with me. Sometimes.

Last edited:

Vapouristo

Company Rep
If we're talking about the Mi3, the retail box with those precut slots in the foam is perfect for me. I was going to use a Pelican-type case but the M3 box is actually more ideal because the foam liner has the exact-fit cutout for holding the unit, which locks it in place better than I could have DIY'ed it. I also keep a pick tool and a flat screen in the case.
A 18650 fits perfectly in one of the slots for the shorty stem since they're the same length. The lid portion of the box slides on the base box in a way that pushes air out which makes it somewhat smell proof too.
I'm sure its not everyones cup of tea for traveling with the M3, but for me it's the most straightforward way to keep it protected but also easily accessible OTG. Preload the stem and I don't have to take a herb stash with me. Sometimes.
I was going to do exactly this, but I wanna keep the box pristene. Besides, there are smaller, more protective options out there.

Vapouristo,
Reactions: arb

Razhumikin

What are everyone's solutions for using the Milaana on the go? I really wanna bring it to the park but dont think i would feel comfortable letting it just jostle around in a backpack. Is there a good case or bag people have used that can store it and maybe a stem or two?
Just coming back to this to let everyone know that I found a case on amazon that seems to be kind of perfect for the Mi3. Its the Sisma universal travel organizing bag, a pretty generic 15 dollar electronic accessories case. It has a section in the middle that fits the unit perfectly, a securable flap at the top that I assume was originally for pens but is perfect for stems, and plenty of other space for batteries/weed. I think this is going to be my go to kit for taking the Mi3 with me on hikes and to the park.

hinglemccringleberry

Correction, I meant to say XL8R short stem, I was not talking about the stock RBT short stem. The XL8R short stem provides some cooling and smoothing of the vapor. The stock RBT short stem sucks.

Vapouristo

Company Rep
Ive been hearing mixed answers about this, is the Milaana 3 Ipe or Bubinga?

Vapouristo,

Vapouristo

Company Rep
Thanks for all the help guys. I just got my Milaana 3 and I havent had a chance to test it properly since all my batteries need charging. But i did try 2 bowls with a half full battery and it was pure flavour

One thing is, my bottom plate is slightly ajar, and when I unscrewed the screw to release it, the plate is completely stuck. Any tips?

Shit Snacks

Thanks for all the help guys. I just got my Milaana 3 and I havent had a chance to test it properly since all my batteries need charging. But i did try 2 bowls with a half full battery and it was pure flavour

One thing is, my bottom plate is slightly ajar, and when I unscrewed the screw to release it, the plate is completely stuck. Any tips?

Nice, except not so nice about the bottom plate problem, sorry I've never messed with any of that, never would want to, hopefully you can sort it out without much trouble!

arb

Semi shaved ape

Pull the screw stick something in the hole and gently wiggle.

Vapouristo

Company Rep
Nice, except not so nice about the bottom plate problem, sorry I've never messed with any of that, never would want to, hopefully you can sort it out without much trouble!
Pull the screw stick something in the hole and gently wiggle.
Thanks Arb, problem solved.

my batteries must have been completely dead earlier lol, I just took one of the green ones off the charging sled and it threw a massive terptastic hit.

Shit Snacks

Thanks Arb, problem solved.

my batteries must have been completely dead earlier lol, I just took one of the green ones off the charging sled and it threw a massive terptastic hit.

Below 3.8v you need to hold button longer to get close to what a fully charged 4.2v battery can do ;)

Vapouristo

Company Rep
Yeah 3.7 is definitely time to recharge territory! That's the long term storage voltage, and yes if these are brand new batteries they need to be fully charged before first use, a good 6 hours typically.
wait, so the number 3.7v written on the stickers on them does not correspond to their max output? or do I have the wrong 18650 batteries lol?

Vapouristo,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
3.7V is the nominal voltage, used for average computations. They are at 4.2V when fully charged then can go down as low as 2.5V (but below 3V they are already nearly depleted so you should stop there or above)

I disagree with @Shit Snacks that 3.7V equals time to recharge though, there's probably close to 50% charge still available there, so that's uber conservative. That being said since the device is unregulated you'll have to work the trigger for longer to get the same result past that point.

Shit Snacks

3.7V is the nominal voltage, used for average computations. They are at 4.2V when fully charged then can go down as low as 2.5V (but below 3V they are already nearly depleted so you should stop there or above)

I disagree with @Shit Snacks that 3.7V equals time to recharge though, there's probably close to 50% charge still available there, so that's uber conservative. That being said since the device is unregulated you'll have to work the trigger for longer to get the same result past that point.

:nod::bowdown:

Top Bottom