quasars25

@whatitdew - Did a fit test with Hybrid tubing for you, picture easier than words

Listen to @LesPlenty , use 10mm adapter

14mm as shown is too difficult -- the S&B hybrid whip tubing has thicker walls than tubing I used years ago

Plenty-with-whip.jpg
What is the covering for the tube? Where can I purchase that? So, to be clear, you are using the Volcano hybrid tubing and a 10mm-14mm attachment?

quasars25,

quasars25

I have just done the same to my Plenty. Has anyone else tried this? I guess I need to purchase a 10mm male to 14mm male adapter for the whip so it will fit better into the herb chamber, as @Lessplenty stated. It is loose. I wonder if we can use a Hookah whip instead. They are so much nicer. Anyone have ideas? Also, I tried to insert photos of my moded Plenty, but I can't figure how to do it. Anyone knows?

quasars25,
Reactions: LesPlenty

jerri

Does anyone who owns a Plenty also have a Minivap just wondering how they would compare for front porch session vape

jerri,

quasars25

I bought the VolcanoHybrid whip 3 pack to use with my Plenty. a user on here said it works fine, but for me it does not fit at all. I have new silicone end pieces from plenty kit but still way too loose fit, just falls out.

I was all stoked but now I have to figure out a better way to do this...
Use a 14mm male to 14mm male adapter. Connect it to the filling chamber, but place one of the Plenty's short silicone tube around it before inserting it into the filling chamber. Then fit the whip on the other end of the eadapter. It works well for me and is a snug fit.

gudvape

Hi guys

I am new to the forum and vaporizers in general, got turned onto here because of Jerry on Youtube.

I hope someone can answer me or help me.

I got my plenty about one month ago. When I set the dial to 7 and switch it on it heats up to 210 Celsius on the temperature gauge, then when it gets cold enough to reheat it only goes up to 200 Celsius. Is it not supposed to heat up to the same temperature again, should not every other heat cycle go up to 210 and not 200.

When the temperature gauge is at around 195 I can engage the heater again and it only heats to 200, if I hold it with the handle pressed in it only starts reheating at 190 and only goes up to 200. I would like it to go to 210 everytime, why does this only happen the first time? Does this happen to anyone else?

gudvape

I also leave mine on 7, I don't know if it's just me rationalizing it but I think if it heats to 210 the first time and I like to take long big draws and it needs to reheat again but only to 200 you won't get nice vapor everytime after the first few draws where it was at its hottest.

Edit: I think I may have caused this but I am unsure, when I got it I left it on 7. Feeling adventurous one day I wanted to roll the wheel to adjust the temperature. I rolled it down to see how far it goes and when I rolled it up to 7 again it felt like the wheel got hard to turn halfway through. I didn't force it but had to defenitely turn it harder then it went what I would say is normal again. I have no idea how the mechanism inside works with the wheel, maybe I did it. Not sure and can't find any other info on it or I didn't look hard enough.

Last edited:

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
I just leave mine on 7 and ride the wave, I put in at least 1gr to a full bowl and keep hitting it until I get no more vapor, apparently I am Bit of of Pig.

I love the Plenty at 7 running full force with a packed bowl it’s amazing

the Plenty from 5.5 to 6.5 is also great I find that I can take even bigger rips when I back off the heat a bit and make the vapour a bit cooler

howie105

Hi guys

I am new to the forum and vaporizers in general, got turned onto here because of Jerry on Youtube.

I hope someone can answer me or help me.

I got my plenty about one month ago. When I set the dial to 7 and switch it on it heats up to 210 Celsius on the temperature gauge, then when it gets cold enough to reheat it only goes up to 200 Celsius. Is it not supposed to heat up to the same temperature again, should not every other heat cycle go up to 210 and not 200.

When the temperature gauge is at around 195 I can engage the heater again and it only heats to 200, if I hold it with the handle pressed in it only starts reheating at 190 and only goes up to 200. I would like it to go to 210 everytime, why does this only happen the first time? Does this happen to anyone else?

I don't pay much attention to or trust the temperature gauge, I usually watch the indicator light connected to the heater.

gudvape

I am probably over analyzing it. This morning I packed my plenty full, had it on 7 and by the third heat cycle I'm not getting anymore vapor. Feels like the whole session is like where I would almost end a session with the vapor quality.

When no vapor was left I put the abv in my mighty on 210 and got a few decent hits.

When I got this device it worked great I got full, thick flavorful clouds and its like overnight something changed with the device and my flower is decent in my mighty.

I have sent a mail to storz so I'll see what they say. I'll clean the whole vaporizing unit and try to experiment more with maybe using it on 6 and packing it differently.

You guys have been very friendly and I probably should have only troubleshooted this with S&B.

I ran close to 25 grams through it in less than a week, I know how happy that machine got me when I received it and with that amount I should have been permanently comatose . The way it's working now if I received it like this and thought this is how it's supposed to work I would be pissed off, especially since these devices are really expensive in my country. I know they are generally considered expensive but here a mighty costs more than the monthly salary of a large part of our population.

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
25 grams in a week?!? thats the kind of determination i like to see - outstanding

I went a bit hard with my Plenty when i first got it was my first kind of desktop vape so really liked it for convenience - I maybe smoked thru an ounce in like a month or 3 weeks but not like in a week. I generally half fill it and use the pad and will sess with it over and over again throughout the day when i have the time free to get that high

Last edited:

gudvape

Hahaha VAS got me good. Started looking into more discreet ways to dab and get baked while on the go. Dabs led me to dry herb vapes and after some research got a Crafty, thought I'd be fine with the battery and no temp display. I didn't like it and for a short while my mind left me and I got the Mighty not even two weeks later. After the mighty I thought to myself I don't like worrying about a battery dying while at home and some more over thinking I decided on the Plenty.

I don't regret getting any of them but I would have done it differently looking back. I fucked myself financially a little bit but it's cool I'll recover.

I'll never go back to lighting up, to vape herb is amazing. I wish I discovered this and this forum sooner.

Do you guys make stem milk from the cooling coil?

jerri

Hi has anyone tried with flower then wax on pad vape it all together wow for me it was really potent Everyone have a GREAT DAY I am heading to my porch with a cold beer and a PLENTY vape also some cheese and crackers to snack on

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
The Plenty has become my go-to vape with the following mod:
the metal coil which inserts into the black chimney , is replaced by an Ed's TNT wood stem fitting over the chimney.
Atop this monstrosity sits an Airizer bubbler, purchased for the ever evasive Legacy, so I needed to put it to good use.

Vapes like none of my other equip, save the Dynavap in silled hands.
The vapor is cool, tasty and it packs a wallop. forget the dosing capsule, i'm using 2.5g & the pad. That's like up to the bezzel.
Cannot put this thing down.
:spliff:

Kimosabe,

shopdognyc

wow.

What made you guys go for a desktop? I'm new into this game, and most of what I have are portables. Last night as I was just lurking on the forums, it came to me. I mostly vape at home, so maybe a desktop solution is due. I am a S&B fan. With recent spending, the Plenty seems to be next on the list.

Would appreciate any feedback.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I believe that all vaporizes should have at least a portable (or more), and one Desktop.
The Plenty in it's natural state can be a consumer of large amounts of weed.
Some people uses concentrate pads to make chamber smaller.
There is also a kit to make the Plenty a micro dose friendly unit.
I love the Plenty, but smooth and continued use, does have a small learning curve.
The Plenty is a "lotta Vape" for many patients that use it as a first plug-in unit.
I use it often, but it's Older Sister the Volcano sees more action due to ease of use, and cleaning the components is simple, as there is no true "vapor Path", while the Plenty has a long (potentially searing hot) coil.
Truly whatever you do will be wonderful for you.
S&B vapes are still tops!

shopdognyc

Thanks for the feedback. Going on a excited spending spree, I will have to sit and wait to make the purchase, but I think its what I am looking for. The Volcano might scare me for the volume of vapor that I would get, but I think you can blow up a bag and save yes?

Need to keep the peace at home with the significant other too, who doesn't mind the hobby, but is always scanning for something new.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Thanks for the feedback. Going on a excited spending spree, I will have to sit and wait to make the purchase, but I think its what I am looking for. The Volcano might scare me for the volume of vapor that I would get, but I think you can blow up a bag and save yes?

Need to keep the peace at home with the significant other too, who doesn't mind the hobby, but is always scanning for something new.
No saving up bags does not work well... the vapor will stick to the bag, and it will not medicate the same, as you lose constituents of the cannabinoids...
...BUT- you can do a partial bag, or just one bag... that is 4-5 inhalations.
When I am not going to do bag after bag, I fill a bag, stop the fan, turn off the heater, and I take the EZ Valve off to stop it from heating.
I have stopped a bag 1/3 full, because the phone rang or something, and just vaped that partial bag so I could talk... it all works.
You will get thick wild clouds of delicious vapor no matter which route you take.

Last edited:
Top Bottom