Vitolo

Vaporist
@ChooChooCharlie describes his nippling technique in various spots through this thread. He uses it to keep things seated in the chamber, and perhaps he'll chime in here himself to enlighten you better.
You'll find him discussing it much earlier but here are some examples:

angular ocelot

so, i have wanted a plenty for years but the low top temp put me off and i thought its time had gone with so many other good devices about. but i love the size and geometry of the chamber and the analogue nature of it and since the turbo mod was invented it became an itch that was harder to scratch.
i have been out of herb for a few weeks and will be for a few weeks more so the only satisfaction i could get was looking at new vapes but struggled to justify buying one as i have most bases covered, elev8r for big convection hits, tinymight for not quite so big convection hits, dynavap for conduction and crafty plus for hybrid. one thing i didnt have is something i could just sit for ages toking on without much effort or stirring so i thought sod it and got me a plenty.

anyway, it has arrived and to my surprise the temp seems to go up to 220c so i might not mod it after all. big thanks to all those on this thread who have contributed and come up with ways to improve the device and how to use it to its potential. i will let you know how i get on after harvest in about six weeks time.

encoderboy

anyway, it has arrived and to my surprise the temp seems to go up to 220c so i might not mod it after all. big thanks to all those on this thread who have contributed and come up with ways to improve the device and how to use it to its potential. i will let you know how i get on after harvest in about six weeks time.

I hope you like it man! I would imagine it'd fit in well with the rest of your lineup.

I sold mine, but I keep thinking about buying another one.. they are great at what they do.

angular ocelot

quick couple of questions, if anyone can help?
my plenty didnt come with a liquid pad, is it worth me getting one if i am also going to get a chamber reducer?
also, are the plenty liquid pads the same size as the volcano ones?
thanks.

justcametomind

quick couple of questions, if anyone can help?
my plenty didnt come with a liquid pad, is it worth me getting one if i am also going to get a chamber reducer?
also, are the plenty liquid pads the same size as the volcano ones?
thanks.
It's worth getting both so you can reduce the size of the chamber in 2 ways.
Especially if you are not going to buy a new herb chamber where to keep the reducer, I think you will enjoy the liquid pad.
IIRC it was a pain to mount the reducer on top of the chamber so I bought 2 sets. It's not such a easy task to unmount the reducer either.
I'd buy the reducer, liquid pads AND another herb chamber for full bowls.

howie105

Its preference, my Plenty is my party vape, so load reduction is not something I do with it. However, I got it in a trade, and it came with both a pad and a reducer. I gave them a try and found I preferred the pad, because it doesn't alter the basic nature of the vape.

NeoSteam85

Women and Rhythm Section first
Hi fellow vapers,

Yesterday I finally overcame my fears and packed for the first my Plenty as Mr. @LesPlenty rightfully does and suggests: I cannot believe how much vapor I get and for how long :whoa:
The air flow does not seem to be affected at all by the bigger load, either, which I found really remarkable. I can not but marvel in awe at the magic of this device.

There will never be a Plenty+ because the thing is just perfect :evil:

@angular ocelot if you wish to pack your Plenty with smaller loads ( .5ish ), I'd strongly recommend the use of the liquid pad on top of your herb: this adds conduction to the upper section of the chamber, thus (maybe) making the session a little shorter but overall increasing the quality of the vapor -at least to me :razz:
I guess for microdosing, the reducer and the capsules are definitely an option. But I actually use other vapes to md.

Have a jolly good day everybody

Last edited:

Vape_Or_Die420

@Vape_Or_Die420 do not tell the Venty people
I bet few of them have used the Plenty

Admittedly, I haven’t tried the Venty yet either. After being a S&B fan boy for 15 years I’ve learned to wait at least 6 months to buy a new released vape. Every time it seems to be a bit of a shit show.

It does sound like the Venty has more similar vapor to the Volcano or Plenty (convection) than a Mighty/Crafty (hybrid), which I have owned all of.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
it has arrived and to my surprise the temp seems to go up to 220c so i might not mod it after all.
Can anyone else confirm this?
20ºC increase??
It seems strange to me that they would change a vaporizer after so many years(12)...:hmm:
As expected, they come to spy on FC:lol:

EDIT:
from S&B site:
Key Features
Temperature Range:
Approx. 130°C - 202°C (Approx. 266°F - 396°F)

Last edited:

angular ocelot

Can anyone else confirm this?
20ºC increase??
It seems strange to me that they would change a vaporizer after so many years(12)...:hmm:
As expected, they come to spy on FC:lol:

EDIT:
from S&B site:
Key Features
Temperature Range:
Approx. 130°C - 202°C (Approx. 266°F - 396°F)
i would take a picture but posting them on this site is too difficult for my tiny brain.
i will let you know what the abv looks like as soon as i have some material to put in it. i expect the gauge isnt too accurate and i think the temp is measured at the heater, rather than the chamber, so that could make a difference.
i fully expect i will have to do your mod but im not gonna take the thing apart before i have even used it :lol:

Friend Man

You can find one or more buried in this thread but why?
If I revape Plenty-exhausted abv on my Volcano at 230°C what I get is a couple of wispy hits not worth bothering with.
the avb from the plenty is way lighter than that of my Solo, if i rinse it at a consistent 220 after theres way more ledt in it.... and it's a pain constantly having to wait for the plenty to reach 202 before clicking off, then having to time it right to inhale at 230.... I like the plenty a lot but it's a bit of a mess, it's pretty clear it was never intended to be used with a heat limiter and useless dead man's switch

Last edited:

justcametomind

the avb from the plenty is way lighter than that of my Solo, if i rinse it at a consistent 220 after theres way more ledt in it.... and it's a pain constantly having to wait for the plenty to reach 202 before clicking off, then having to time it right to inhale at 230.... I like the plenty a lot but it's a bit of a mess, it's pretty clear it was never intended to be used with a heat limiter and useless dead man's switch
Color is a thing, but have you tried to revape such light abv on a vape that you think is more efficient? If I do it with my Volcano digit set at 230°C I get a negligible amount of vapor not worth the effort, that’s probably the same with a Solo 2, with the added unpracticality of the tiny bowl.

justcametomind,

Friend Man

Actually, by the third heating cycle, my Plenty reaches the K of S&B all by itself without any mod done :borg:
but for like a second right?
Color is a thing, but have you tried to revape such light abv on a vape that you think is more efficient? If I do it with my Volcano digit set at 230°C I get a negligible amount of vapor not worth the effort, that’s probably the same with a Solo 2, with the added unpracticality of the tiny bowl.
yeah in the solo at 220 it gives a few more pulls... it's not much of a test though

Friend Man,
Top Bottom