• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Phattpiggies Wood Shed

Squiby

prI1Xxa.jpg

I LOVE it!!!!!

LOVE the shape with the integrated mouthpiece.

LOVE that wood.

BEAUTIFUL!!!

needalift

Sorry folks I posted the same picture twice.
prI1Xxa.jpg

After a lot of thought I've decided maybe VC stems just don't have the mass appeal I was hoping for and the old timers at the local Woodturning Show have got it right.

Perhaps I should just follow the herd and stick with the good old tried and tested ideas they all seem to be turning.
After all they know best.

Steamed Pear Honey Dipper.
HcsdgdM.jpg

I was never one of those Sheeple before and I'm sure as shit not going to be one now.
oL1KSTI.jpg
You never cease to amaze me . I was watching a guy on YouTube turn a honey dipper a few days ago and thought that would be an I'll stem . And then @phattpiggie makes one !! Dope !!!!

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
@ArthurJ I've looked at Baseball Bat pens in the past, not popular over here, but I could turn one and perhaps we could get @VapCap to do some engraving work on it.
ZiZepcD.jpg
It could be called the "MegaHitter"

Perhaps I should just follow the herd and stick with the good old tried and tested ideas they all seem to be turning.
HcsdgdM.jpg

I was never one of those Sheeple before and I'm sure as shit not going to be one now.
The new multitool!

herbalist33

Sorry folks I posted the same picture twice.
prI1Xxa.jpg

After a lot of thought I've decided maybe VC stems just don't have the mass appeal I was hoping for and the old timers at the local Woodturning Show have got it right.

After all they know best.

HcsdgdM.jpg

oL1KSTI.jpg

Jesus @phattpiggie you never cease to amaze/surprise/delight me with every completely new idea you come up with... your imagination knows no bounds, and I love seeing every piece you turn out!

That zebrano is psychedelic as hell!

And the honey dipper might have to find its way into my arsenal! It's stunning!

Thanks for doing what you do mate, keep em coming.

Peace

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
That honey dipper is unreal man. Love it!

Been puffing on my twisted square a bunch the past few days and I really like it. I'll echo the thoughts of some distinguished-type feel coming from it :)

I'm a chump and will let it hang out of my mouth as I play Zelda (the only thing I've been doing the past 2weeks :whoa:) and get 2 or 3 nice puffs out of a heat cycle haha but it's really fun and neat to use, looks great even just sitting on my desk

nickdanger

I received my package from @phattpiggie the other day, and thought I had better post some pictures.

CfCs0md.jpg

The blackwood and aluminum stem is stunning! It is heavy and feels wonderful in the hand. Turns so easily, I really don't want to put it down. Someone previously posted that it looks "classy", and I definitely agree! Absolutely gorgeous!

Kul1hFy.jpg

The zebrano omni body is a head-turner as well! The colors are so pretty, and it has a lot of movement. I'm loving it too!

0MLr3go.jpg

I'm sure these won't be the last additions to my "family"!

nickdanger

@nickdanger those are some beautiful pictures and unbelievable pieces!

Don't you just feel that the Vapcap and Phattpiggie stems class up us stoners a notch or two? :rockon:
Absolutely! The wonderful talent of all these folks (@VapCap @phattpiggie and @Winegums) is pretty amazing, and great that it all works so well together to create the masterpieces that are shown here daily.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
That's my favorite VapCap too. It's just so elegant and timeless. We should consider ourselves lucky that @phattpiggie is making stems for us and not pens for the rich and famous. :D

It's almost unbelievable how each new picture shows something just as beautiful as the previous masterpieces. And the variety of creative designs is impressive as well! :tup:

:clap::clap::clap:

needalift

I received my package from @phattpiggie the other day, and thought I had better post some pictures.

CfCs0md.jpg

The blackwood and aluminum stem is stunning! It is heavy and feels wonderful in the hand. Turns so easily, I really don't want to put it down. Someone previously posted that it looks "classy", and I definitely agree! Absolutely gorgeous!

Kul1hFy.jpg

The zebrano omni body is a head-turner as well! The colors are so pretty, and it has a lot of movement. I'm loving it too!

0MLr3go.jpg

I'm sure these won't be the last additions to my "family"!
So jealous !!! Eau tofu love family

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
It's far and away my favorite stem as well, thank you all for the kind words and the great fotos.

Love the bowl @nickdanger, I only said to @Ruta the other day I need to do something with the bowl blanks I have.

You can see why I stuck with it @Winegums, now I'm jig'd up it should mean they hold together first time round.

Anyone who orders one of these style 62mm you'll also be getting a small tool to help remove the condenser, matching wood where possible.
5YQSuJf.jpg

needalift

After reading my last post , I'm sure a lot of you thought I was entirely to vaped to be posting . I was actually at work and typed it out too quickly . I guess autocorrect had its way and the phrase Eau tofu was born :lol: . @nickdanger ,It should have said beautiful family but it's cool if you prefer the original post:D ..

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
After reading my last post , I'm sure a lot of you thought I was entirely to vaped to be posting . I was actually at work and typed it out too quickly . I guess autocorrect had its way and the phrase Eau tofu was born :lol: . @nickdanger ,It should have said beautiful family but it's cool if you prefer the original post:D ..

Damn You Autocorrect is always fun to have a glance at every now and then ;)

nickdanger

Yes, gotta love autocorrect. When I read it last night I was pretty well lit, so I wasn't sure if I was supposed to understand it or not! I was sending someone a recipe once and it changed "boiled chicken" to "boiled children". That one raised a few eyebrows...

Prolusio

Just recieved these bad boys courtesy of @phattpiggie/Dynavap today! Apart from being classy as all hell to hold the longer bodies really do resonate and amplify the sound of the click, love it! The grains and finish on both of these stems are just perfect as well.. Hard to capture just how smooth and detailed the stems are in picture; but they're the kind of things you just want to hold and play with even when you're not vaping. The only downside to receiving these is now everytime I look at them I'll inevitably get an itch than can only be scratched by another sweet sweet shipment of Piggie goodness. Thanks for your excellent craftsmanship @phattpiggie! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

aisfpDK.jpg

Top Bottom