Phase3 Vaporizers

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Hope everyone is staying safe out there. The storm from the hurricane hit us pretty hard, but thankfully everyone is all right, power is still out, but I’ve got this top off 120v rocking with the phase SX ! I’ve been cranking it to 600-620 for insanely fast extraction.

Hope you're hanging in there friend, appreciate your battery powered dedication to still rocking with the 'Tribe!!
Stay safe and stoned!

Does anyone have a window on shipping of the tiered ZX bowl? It feels like I am waiting for Christmas to start in September, which is sad.

I'm hoping that everything is finished by the end of next month!

I think anyone who wants one should pre order. I think @invertedisdead now only releases if a pre order threshhold is met.

I pre-ordered day one. I hope it happens. I almost only do half bowls in the ZX.

Pre-order helps me out a lot as it has become the most accurate way for me to truly gauge real interest, everything else is just speculation, even the polls.

The 3 position bowl hasn't done as well as I was hoping for, but in usual PHASE3 style I think I only mentioned it or posted the link one time since it went up. I'm trying to revitalize and get back in the groove of things, it's been a fast year for me but I'm looking forward to getting back to work and testing new ideas and concepts again.

Garybuchanen

I’m very curious to know exactly what is happening in regards to extraction..noticing this ring of pure oil that forms in the top portion of the bowl with the flower. People toss around words like sublimation but I’d truly like to know what exactly is happening. ..
hope everyone is doing well , we still don’t have power here and yet I’m still raging the SX 😤
Only need one more to complete the collection ,as far as different models not sizes , is the ceramic one. I believe he said there are 50 in the wild ? Hmm 🧐

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I’m very curious to know exactly what is happening in regards to extraction..noticing this ring of pure oil that forms in the top portion of the bowl with the flower. People toss around words like sublimation but I’d truly like to know what exactly is happening. ..
hope everyone is doing well , we still don’t have power here and yet I’m still raging the SX 😤
Only need one more to complete the collection ,as far as different models not sizes , is the ceramic one. I believe he said there are 50 in the wild ? Hmm 🧐

Never really seen any oil in the top part of the bowl, do you have a photo?

The ZX is the most popular model I've ever made, everything else only exists in very limited numbers from small one-off runs.

I was wondering if there have been any updates to the ZXXL design? I'm interested to see the direction you're taking with the handles and if any tweaks have been made.

temp-Imagev-U9qo3.avif

Yeah, I went back to the first style cap but kept the high flow slotted inlets and outlets.

Bowl handle is the earlier skeletonized design, the ambidextrous design was really cool but I'm just not confident enough it will dissipate the heat required and I don't want any hot fingers, so without being able to try that design I felt more confident using a traditional handle design.

Heater handle is ceramic with a wood handle. This design made the most sense to reduce the weight and leverage applied on the wireless head and guarantee the most insulation.

Bowl has been increased in height slightly for a little extra clearance room between the two handles.
The distance between the first two screen shelves has been increased an additional 1MM each, for 2MM increase in depth, for more capacity at each screen position. The third shelf is also deeper, for even more capacity in the very bottom position.

Unless anything happens this is pretty much the final design.

Top Bottom