Phase3 Vaporizers

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Hope everyone is staying safe out there. The storm from the hurricane hit us pretty hard, but thankfully everyone is all right, power is still out, but I’ve got this top off 120v rocking with the phase SX ! I’ve been cranking it to 600-620 for insanely fast extraction.

Hope you're hanging in there friend, appreciate your battery powered dedication to still rocking with the 'Tribe!!
Stay safe and stoned!

Does anyone have a window on shipping of the tiered ZX bowl? It feels like I am waiting for Christmas to start in September, which is sad.

I'm hoping that everything is finished by the end of next month!

I think anyone who wants one should pre order. I think @invertedisdead now only releases if a pre order threshhold is met.

I pre-ordered day one. I hope it happens. I almost only do half bowls in the ZX.

Pre-order helps me out a lot as it has become the most accurate way for me to truly gauge real interest, everything else is just speculation, even the polls.

The 3 position bowl hasn't done as well as I was hoping for, but in usual PHASE3 style I think I only mentioned it or posted the link one time since it went up. I'm trying to revitalize and get back in the groove of things, it's been a fast year for me but I'm looking forward to getting back to work and testing new ideas and concepts again.

Top Bottom