Phase3 Vaporizers

greenganja

Main goal is to get these pending ZXXL's wrapped up and sent out.
Been taking longer than expected, I apologize for that, some of the wait is my fault as I was very methodical and calculated with submitting that one as it's by far the most complicated, risky, and expensive project I've done yet. It's really important to me that they come out perfect.
I appreciate your research and development process in making sure to fine tune and dial the product in before you release it. I'm really looking forward to the release of this product. 18 mm air flow and the thermal mass of the ceramic should make for a robust heat source. = Some smooth terpy rippin' at lower temps. Can't wait to try it.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Oh damn. I didn't realise the genius of that design. So you have the heat calories of the 16mm format, with the more open airflow of the 18mm connection. Very clever. I get it now.

It’s based on my last glass / quartz design before I started PHASE3.

7672-BD4-A-3078-4299-9751-F4-ADCB1-DE726.jpg

I would argue that installing a coil on a ball vape head, as opposed to repairing a car, barely resembles work.

Hey to each their own, I’ve installed hundreds of them and still find it a bit tricky at times as it’s pretty much a true interference fit.

Cheers and thanks for your interest in my gear 🙏

RedZep

It’s based on my last glass / quartz design before I started PHASE3.

7672-BD4-A-3078-4299-9751-F4-ADCB1-DE726.jpg

Hey to each their own, I’ve installed hundreds of them and still find it a bit tricky at times as it’s pretty much a true interference fit.

Cheers and thanks for your interest in my gear 🙏
In the future, if my ZX coil needs replacing. Am I going to be able replicate the fit? I'm based in UK so I think about this sometimes. It's one of the positives to a wireless version imo.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
In the future, if my ZX coil needs replacing. Am I going to be able replicate the fit? I'm based in UK so I think about this sometimes. It's one of the positives to a wireless version imo.

I think there was one person that had trouble completing the installation themselves.
That said, it's a small sample size, there hasn't been a lot of defective coils that warranted replacement, less than 10 for sure.

When I say it's like working on a car I didn't mean to suggest that it's like rebuilding an engine or something elaborate - perhaps that was a poor analogy, I just meant that it takes a little installation effort and maybe a pair of pliers.

But yeah, it's a good reasoning for wireless.

Mines on for around 22 hour a day though so I still stand by the ruggedness of these industrial process systems.

PrematureEvaporation

When I say it's like working on a car I didn't mean to suggest that it's like rebuilding an engine or something elaborate - perhaps that was a poor analogy, I just meant that it takes a little installation effort and maybe a pair of pliers.

I get what you were saying. Perhaps a better way to phrase it would be like going to the bike shop and buying a replacement inner tube which you install yourself, versus paying that same shop parts and labour to replace it for you.

I like paying for convenience personally, I am one lazy fucker.. although I prefer the term energy efficient ;)

Always good to know how to do it yourself though, better to pay for someone else to do something out of convenience rather than necessity IMO

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I get what you were saying. Perhaps a better way to phrase it would be like going to the bike shop and buying a replacement inner tube which you install yourself, versus paying that same shop parts and labour to replace it for you.

I like paying for convenience personally, I am one lazy fucker.. although I prefer the term energy efficient ;)

Always good to know how to do it yourself though, better to pay for someone else to do something out of convenience rather than necessity IMO

Funny thing is I don't even own a car :lol:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@invertedisdead, what's the difference between ZX, ZXL, ZXXL? Which do I have?
Do I need another version?( I'm sure for company support I do!)

Here's another combo! (ZX?/ ASTHMATIC GLASS

Howdy friend, love seeing all the sweet headies! :rockon:

I believe you have the 14MM ZX, which is my most popular model.

The latest ZX and the ZXL look nearly identical but the ZXL is sized up for 18MM joints / glass. The ZXL was just a limited 50 unit release, though there’s been some discussion and interest in bringing that one back.

The ZXXL is the upcoming 25MM wireless model and is also a limited release of 50 units. Most of them are already claimed but there’s still a handful of them left for preorder.

It’s looking like they won’t exactly be completed before the months over but they are currently in production now which is a major relief to see some progress. The truth is these are some of the most advanced parts ever produced in this material, and I don’t just mean for a vaporizer.

Most advanced ceramic parts are very simple designs that just need to leverage the material properties of a technical ceramic, but this ZXXL is extremely complicated and involves production on a multitude of multi million dollar machines to produce these parts.

Top Bottom