Phase3 Vaporizers

PrematureEvaporation

4 new conduction and hybrid butane / induction portables:
Whatever performs the best during testing will move forward.

These portables are the culmination of multiple years of research and development; as much as I love my pure convection, I’m super excited about testing these conduction centric heavy hitters and trying to create a budget friendly and interactive ritual and experience that will appeal to veterans and first timers alike.

So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Just when I thought I was done with conduction devices. And now Inverted has pulled me. back in. LOL

Some people have been asking about something for traditional hash consistencies and I think these could work well for that.

I’m trying to create a potent “flower dab” that is easy to use and can be achieved with just a small torch.

greenganja

Some people have been asking about something for traditional hash consistencies and I think these could work well for that.

I’m trying to create a potent “flower dab” that is easy to use and can be achieved with just a small torch.
Nice. I am definitely interested. what material do you anticipate using for the new conduction devices?

JT-Shawk

Oh man I would love to see something like that for real hash; I would be all over that. There's not nearly enough devices out there even attempting to fill that void.

add1noob

Any chance it will be ready by December I will be going abroad where I can get an oz of charas for $20. My family’s village is right next to the mountain where they make it.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Nice. I am definitely interested. what material do you anticipate using for the new conduction devices?

Advanced ceramics for the final versions.

I had mentioned the possibility of doing some budget metal stuff, but unless I truly feel it’s the absolute best choice for a design, I can’t see myself doing that over my inert glasses, crystals, and ceramics.

Oh man I would love to see something like that for real hash; I would be all over that. There's not nearly enough devices out there even attempting to fill that void.

It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a while but traditional pressed hash remains relatively unpopular in the US. With the right vaporizer I believe the experience would be more potent than most dabs. Non-extracted concentrates are way underrated. Even low grade dry sift is kinda special, IMHO 😅

Any chance it will be ready by December I will be going abroad where I can get an oz of charas for $20. My family’s village is right next to the mountain where they make it.

Probably any production attempt wouldn’t be ready but if the prototype works well maybe I’d consider selling some of those like they did with the Tempest. The first round prototypes are in metal, and will be likely ported over to an advanced ceramic with the most equivalent thermal properties.

I hope you enjoy some beautiful local product while visiting your loved ones, charas is definitely unique, true “live resin” - undisturbed complete trichomes is where it’s at for that full spectrum stone.

I’ve been floating back into concentrates and extracts again lately. Well, vaped flower is a concentrate itself, but getting back into some of the refined goods.

Currently working through some new ways to vaporize concentrates. I got this new idea I’m trying to work out that’s kinda inspired by some of the principals of the Volcano, but made for dabs.

Happy Sunday Z Tribe, thanks to everyone supporting the biggest lil’ vape company 🚂

RedZep

Advanced ceramics for the final versions.

I had mentioned the possibility of doing some budget metal stuff, but unless I truly feel it’s the absolute best choice for a design, I can’t see myself doing that over my inert glasses, crystals, and ceramics.

It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a while but traditional pressed hash remains relatively unpopular in the US. With the right vaporizer I believe the experience would be more potent than most dabs. Non-extracted concentrates are way underrated. Even low grade dry sift is kinda special, IMHO 😅

Probably any production attempt wouldn’t be ready but if the prototype works well maybe I’d consider selling some of those like they did with the Tempest. The first round prototypes are in metal, and will be likely ported over to an advanced ceramic with the most equivalent thermal properties.

I hope you enjoy some beautiful local product while visiting your loved ones, charas is definitely unique, true “live resin” - undisturbed complete trichomes is where it’s at for that full spectrum stone.

I’ve been floating back into concentrates and extracts again lately. Well, vaped flower is a concentrate itself, but getting back into some of the refined goods.

Currently working through some new ways to vaporize concentrates. I got this new idea I’m trying to work out that’s kinda inspired by some of the principals of the Volcano, but made for dabs.

Happy Sunday Z Tribe, thanks to everyone supporting the biggest lil’ vape company 🚂
I find I'm in an anxious state regarding your potential upcoming releases. Simply put, I think I want all of them. But I won't be able to afford all of them at the same time. I'm dreading not being able to pick something up, then it sells out.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Heads up friends: A number of people have asked me about this lately so the ZX zirconia ceramic head is currently available for a-la-carte preorder for the first time in over a year.

I find I'm in an anxious state regarding your potential upcoming releases. Simply put, I think I want all of them. But I won't be able to afford all of them at the same time. I'm dreading not being able to pick something up, then it sells out.

Totally understand, but the whole goal for these new developments is to produce something with more mass appeal to grow the brand, so anything that catches on should be pretty easy to get. Also a lot of these new ideas are positioned to be pretty accessible. The main factor that affects my prices is demand/interest. If 500 people bought a ZXXL they would have been a fraction of the price. The prices of these components are significantly higher when ordering 50.

Unpopular stuff will be phased out, but I understand that things change, so if there's enough interest in an idea that's gone cold I'm open to doing a refresher run of anything I've already done. For example ZXL's should really be restocked to get the lineup going again. It would be great to get those back in 'cause people really liked those a lot.

my birthday is coming up so it is the perfect excuse to spoil myself with as much of these as I can fund 🔥🥳🔥

Thanks for rocking with me since the beginning my dude!
Appreciate seeing you in here and holding down the Z Tribe heavy!!

jbm

Heads up friends: A number of people have asked me about this lately so the ZX zirconia ceramic head is currently available for a-la-carte preorder for the first time in over a year.

Totally understand, but the whole goal for these new developments is to produce something with more mass appeal to grow the brand, so anything that catches on should be pretty easy to get. Also a lot of these new ideas are positioned to be pretty accessible. The main factor that affects my prices is demand/interest. If 500 people bought a ZXXL they would have been a fraction of the price. The prices of these components are significantly higher when ordering 50.

Unpopular stuff will be phased out, but I understand that things change, so if there's enough interest in an idea that's gone cold I'm open to doing a refresher run of anything I've already done. For example ZXL's should really be restocked to get the lineup going again. It would be great to get those back in 'cause people really liked those a lot.

Thanks for rocking with me since the beginning my dude!
Appreciate seeing you in here and holding down the Z Tribe heavy!!
Any changes to the pre-order ZX from older releases?

RedZep

Is the ZXL still comfortable on small glass pieces, like j-hooks? I love how the ZX can be used like this. I don't want any large glass pieces ib my life anymore.

Also does the bowl have multiple levels like the upcoming new ZX bowl?

the_hexx

Team Hash
I've been lurking here for a while now, and wondering about this; seems that if you buy the ZX parts separately it is less expensive than buying the plug-&-play bundle? So ZX Zirconia Ceramic Heater at $125, 3 Position ZX Zirconia Ceramic Chamber [14MM] at $100 and a 16mm coil from AliExpress at $25 (these are not available on the ZX site), all for $250 compared to $300 that is the plug-&-play bundle. Am I missing something here?

Last edited:
I've been lurking here for a while now, and wondering about this; seems that if you buy the ZX parts separately it is less expensive than buying the plug-&-play bundle? So ZX Zirconia Ceramic Heater at $125, 3 Position ZX Zirconia Ceramic Chamber [14MM] at $100 and a 16mm coil from AliExpress at $25 (these are not available on the ZX site), all for $250 compared to $300 that is the plug-&-play bundle. Am I missing something here?

Yes, you're missing the PID.

coolbreeze

Just the stand and screens, I think. Those add up to maybe $25-30, to be fair, but installing the coil has some labor cost and it may be beneficial to have it done by experienced hands. It's probably a better coil, too, fwiw.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Any changes to the pre-order ZX from older releases?

Currently it's the same ceramic head as the last release, just that new P&P kits include the 3 shelf bowl.
I might add the ergonomic handle to the new kits but I'm still waiting on those samples to confirm fitment.
They're being manufactured now, they really should be done any day now.

I'm definitely excited to pick one up

Thanks for rocking with the team!

I regret not grabbing one the first time. Won't be doing that again.

Cheers friend appreciate your interest!!

I've been really hoping to see another run of the ZXL. That's been at the top of my wish-list for a while now.

Might try and do a preorder for them right before the years over.
Main goal is to get these pending ZXXL's wrapped up and sent out.
Been taking longer than expected, I apologize for that, some of the wait is my fault as I was very methodical and calculated with submitting that one as it's by far the most complicated, risky, and expensive project I've done yet. It's really important to me that they come out perfect.

Once that's done I'd like to try and get to some of these easier projects such as another ZXL release.

Is the ZXL still comfortable on small glass pieces, like j-hooks? I love how the ZX can be used like this. I don't want any large glass pieces ib my life anymore.

Also does the bowl have multiple levels like the upcoming new ZX bowl?

I posted that sleek 16MM coil/body ZXL render with the 18MM joint recently, there was some consideration of doing that design for the next ZXL, but mainstream perceptions about coil size seem to run deeper than I had anticipated, so I'm thinking of leaving the ZXL as a 20MM coil model now. I'm open to comments and feedback on that.

You should save some cash if you do the work yourself, just like working on a car in the driveway versus taking it to a mechanic.

How many wraps are on the coil you’re looking at? I have to custom order them in bulk, store them (100 controllers, power cables, and coils takes up multiple large boxes) plus I install them, and have to warranty defective units. A replacement coil sent to an international address typically costs me more than $25 just in shipping/freight. For that reason I value the coils at $50 which is the same price as Vgoodiez.

The friction fit coil installation has great heat transfer but even I don't enjoy installing them!

Realistically nobody that asked about buying just the ZX head has ordered one, unfortunately this tends to happen to me when I try to accommodate people. That said I'll leave it up for the rest of this order round.

Cheers friends and thanks to everyone following along and supporting the vision!

the_hexx

Team Hash
You should save some cash if you do the work yourself, just like working on a car in the driveway versus taking it to a mechanic.

How many wraps are on the coil you’re looking at? I have to custom order them in bulk, store them (100 controllers, power cables, and coils takes up multiple large boxes) plus I install them, and have to warranty defective units. A replacement coil sent to an international address typically costs me more than $25 just in shipping/freight. For that reason I value the coils at $50 which is the same price as Vgoodiez.

The friction fit coil installation has great heat transfer but even I don't enjoy installing them!

Realistically nobody that asked about buying just the ZX head has ordered one, unfortunately this tends to happen to me when I try to accommodate people. That said I'll leave it up for the rest of this order round.
Damn, didn’t realise that these bloody coils were such a hassle for your business!

I would argue that installing a coil on a ball vape head, as opposed to repairing a car, barely resembles work. And from where I’m standing it makes sense to want to save $50 on a $300 product when your pricing enables this.

Also, trying to accommodate people is definitely a good thing, so please keep on doing that.

I’m sure you have a cult following for good reason, I’m new in this thread and mine was a genuine question. Thanks for taking the time to reply, take care.

RedZep

Currently it's the same ceramic head as the last release, just that new P&P kits include the 3 shelf bowl.
I might add the ergonomic handle to the new kits but I'm still waiting on those samples to confirm fitment.
They're being manufactured now, they really should be done any day now.

Thanks for rocking with the team!

Cheers friend appreciate your interest!!

Might try and do a preorder for them right before the years over.
Main goal is to get these pending ZXXL's wrapped up and sent out.
Been taking longer than expected, I apologize for that, some of the wait is my fault as I was very methodical and calculated with submitting that one as it's by far the most complicated, risky, and expensive project I've done yet. It's really important to me that they come out perfect.

Once that's done I'd like to try and get to some of these easier projects such as another ZXL release.

I posted that sleek 16MM coil/body ZXL render with the 18MM joint recently, there was some consideration of doing that design for the next ZXL, but mainstream perceptions about coil size seem to run deeper than I had anticipated, so I'm thinking of leaving the ZXL as a 20MM coil model now. I'm open to comments and feedback on that.

Cheers friends and thanks to everyone following along and supporting the vision!
Oh damn. I didn't realise the genius of that design. So you have the heat calories of the 16mm format, with the more open airflow of the 18mm connection. Very clever. I get it now.

Top Bottom