Officialy a vapor girl :) Returning my new Mighty. (long)

Shadooz

but i have smoked several entire bowls at 170. at 180. at 190.
i have also temp stepped! i dont understand your question.
Rhetorical...

i dont think these things are present in a butane device. it is a vape. it isnt combustion.
Yes they are... subcombust... and c02 from torches... people here will say it negligible (cause they have to reassure themselves), but it's def not for a daily use...

theres no issue with my weeds potency when combusting.
my friends have all smoked my weed. they love it.
So it's the way u used ur mighty the issue, as already said...

~vapeslut.xo~

I'll tell you a little about my vaping story, tune into what seems applicable to you. My first vape was a crafty the mightys smaller brother. My initial thought was this thing uses a lot of weed! Coming from being a batch bong smoker who's load size was between .1-.15 and having a bowl every hour, more in the evening for a minimum 1 g a day habit. After my first bowl I was high but not super baked and I thought to myself if I smoked that much I'd be higher! I had heard vaping was different than smoking so I figured this was what they were talking about? Sometimes Id vape other times I'd go back to smoking, that continued for a few weeks while I tried half vaping the bowl but coming back to the ass end of a bowl wasn't enjoyable so I started using the liquid pad as a oven spacer which helped with how much weed I was consuming but I still didn't feel as high. I had mostly switched to vaping at least during the day but still found myself smoking in the evening, I thought I just needed to try harder but my willpower wasn't there. I kept plugging away hoping something would click, I started researching online and found a forum and YouTube reviews, seems like the crafty was pretty well liked so I thought it had to be me! But something caught my attention, the dynavap, I just wanted it for when my crafty was charging so I picked up a used m. That first dynavap hit was a revaluation it was so thick I thought I combusted....... But no it was all vapour! I finished the bowl and I thought to myself I'm pretty baked! Higher than the crafty! I was flaborgasted how could this be?!? It cost a fraction of the crafty and worked better! I pretty much diched the crafty and went hard with the dynavap and with it I was only smoking 1 bowl right at bed. I came to understand it was the higher temperature that likely appealed to me and faster extraction and a shorter session was more inline with my bong smoking habits.

Fast forward to now and I've tried a few vapes and have totally converted to vaping. For you I recommend the tinymight for all the same reasons @Shit Snacks and @bossman recommended it and I will also say it nearly hits as hard as a flowerpot but with some distinct advantages of it own like being ready in a matter of seconds and being able to temp step quickly, quicker than the mighty.
totally missed this post earlier! hi Bad dog :)
your story really sounds alot like mine...eerily similar in fact! lmao
similar herb amounts too.

well the tinymight is getting recommended all over the place. and ive read nothing but good things.

well guys i may have screwed up but i am impulsive as well as picky! (bad combo)

soo... i overnighted a Sticky Brick OG.
well the cost of it equaled a tinymight almost.
but i couldnt ship the mighty back without having something in my hands.

the Brick will get here first, then the elev8r.
ill get a full refund from the Mighty and use the left over to buy a Heat Island!

i am already kinda wishing i got a tinymight, but oh well! 😁

@Bad Dog PS - since we might have a similar tolerance. based on our bong sizes :)
what are your thoughts on the e-Nano or HI or any log vape - as far as conserving weed,
and as far as getting you 'there.' ?

Flow

Hi-welcome @~vapeslut.xo~ !! What a great first post !
introduction on this forum with a good question : " I need advice about a potent vape" and there you are !! :D :D :D

OG is a great choice ! i cross-read this post and came to the same conclusion as all others here.
This is my little journey throught vape devices so far :

1. SSV - my first vape ever, reliable, beloved, great steamboat, powerfull, versatile, rock-solid if you take care of the glass parts and such a good looking shape on a desk ! You never can't go wrong with an SSV. I

2. Multi dynavap's for "stoner-lego" play. for these ones, less versatility on use to my point, BUT portable and that's the point i do care with that vape.

3. And then, OG WALNUT GENTLEMAN ! Analog "serious" butane vape, great wood looking, magnets just act and lock device like you were vaping with a wooden-optimusprime :D

It really can melt your face. Carefull with it and your tolerance ! ^^
Rip it hard and you get what you deserve. face smashed !
Rip it carefully and… no, no way, it gonna melt yo face anyway...! :D :D :D
You surely will enjoy your brick as i do enjoy mine, no question about vapor potency with this one.
My question is "do i wan't to take one more hit before quit or not ?"
And any times i answered "HELL YEAHH" ended up with a damn knockout !
With restrictor disk, you "nearly" CAN'T combust.
I've got mine for month now and it's really dumb-simple to use !
dump flowers, add whatever little pinch of concentrate you like or not, warm it for 3 sec - gentle and then hard inspire and BOOOM ! Massive clouds and massive sedative medication especially with the end of the bowl and my actual indica... Have a look on the sticky brick thread, full of good advices on how to start and how to master the "technique" and become an "OG VAPE master" :D (for bongs, they althought have the flipbrick... )

You might althought be interested with the combo : elev8r and e-nail controler. Seem's tempting to me and very potent too…
Collyland aromatizer seems to make consensus about vape potency and it's bong shaped...

~vapeslut.xo~

Hi-welcome @~vapeslut.xo~ !! What a great first post !
introduction on this forum with a good question : " I need advice about a potent vape" and there you are !! :D :D :D

OG is a great choice ! i cross-read this post and came to the same conclusion as all others here.
This is my little journey throught vape devices so far :

1. SSV - my first vape ever, reliable, beloved, great steamboat, powerfull, versatile, rock-solid if you take care of the glass parts and such a good looking shape on a desk ! You never can't go wrong with an SSV. I
i love the look of these! the very first vaporizer i ever hit was this style but housed in a cheap wood box.
i'm sure most of y'all know what im talking about 😁but these ones look super solid.

2. Multi dynavap's for "stoner-lego" play. for these ones, less versatility on use to my point, BUT portable and that's the point i do care with that vape.
im sure i will pick up a dyna when i am out of the house more!~

3. And then, OG WALNUT GENTLEMAN ! Analog "serious" butane vape, great wood looking, magnets just act and lock device like you were vaping with a wooden-optimusprime :D

It really can melt your face. Carefull with it and your tolerance ! ^^
Rip it hard and you get what you deserve. face smashed !
Rip it carefully and… no, no way, it gonna melt yo face anyway...! :D :D :D
You surely will enjoy your brick as i do enjoy mine, no question about vapor potency with this one.
My question is "do i wan't to take one more hit before quit or not ?"
And any times i answered "HELL YEAHH" ended up with a damn knockout !
With restrictor disk, you "nearly" CAN'T combust.
I've got mine for month now and it's really dumb-simple to use !
dump flowers, add whatever little pinch of concentrate you like or not, warm it for 3 sec - gentle and then hard inspire and BOOOM ! Massive clouds and massive sedative medication especially with the end of the bowl and my actual indica... Have a look on the sticky brick thread, full of good advices on how to start and how to master the "technique" and become an "OG VAPE master" :D (for bongs, they althought have the flipbrick... )

You might althought be interested with the combo : elev8r and e-nail controler. Seem's tempting to me and very potent too…
Collyland aromatizer seems to make consensus about vape potency and it's bong shaped...
thanks, i will take a look!
i cant wait for the Brick!
i am not sure if the elev8r e-nail will fit on my desk, especially if i get a log vape...will see!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Super cool. The huge glass mouthpiece affords plenty of cooling for even the biggest hits. Make sure to put the included restriction disk in your OG: I initially thought I'd be a purist but the disk just makes it feel way less like you're a hair away from accidental combustion and combusting in a brick feels unfortunate because of the shitty smoke smell on the wood. Don't worry, you can extract super fast with the disk in, it just seems to allow it u heat evenly by just pointing the torch into the intake and swirling it a bit

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
i love the look of these! the very first vaporizer i ever hit was this style but housed in a cheap wood box.
i'm sure most of y'all know what im talking about 😁but these ones look super solid.

im sure i will pick up a dyna when i am out of the house more!~

thanks, i will take a look!
i cant wait for the Brick!
i am not sure if the elev8r e-nail will fit on my desk, especially if i get a log vape...will see!

Just a heads up. If your brick shows up with an "Eagle" branded torch, just toss that POS in the trash before you get yourself frustrated about less than impressive results. That was my issue with the Runt and it took me longer than it should have to ID that problem, but once I did, it was magic. The Honest torches are much better I think.

Admittedly I didn't read much of this thread at all but it looks like you're in good hands and got some awesome suggestions and made an awesome choice. Would definitely pick up a Tinymight or Firewood 7 at some point too, for a convenient, pocketable, powerful hitter.

Also log vapes dont take up much desk space at all, so you could probably fit an E nail as well lol

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
@Bad Dog PS - since we might have a similar tolerance. based on our bong sizes :)
what are your thoughts on the e-Nano or HI or any log vape - as far as conserving weed,
Don't have a log yet but I hear good things, even if a log isn't quite as good as my flowerpot my advice to you is find a vape you like first that satisfies your needs and gives you the results your looking for, then think about cutting back. Best way to cut back is with a scale and go slowly like .01 reduction a week, if you do it right you won't even notice. I used to be a g minimum a day user but now I'm mostly .15-.2 per day and because I'm in a real sweet spot of low tolerance and thc sensitivity I'm high most of the day! It's amazing the things you can do and don't be surprised if you're needs change over time, originally I wanted the strongest, densest, hottest vapour possible I needed that to transition to vaping but now I temp step and only need a little higher temperature vapour to get me where I want to go.

Personally I still think you'd be better served by a tinymight over a log, it's a bit more versatile but I'm sure you could still be very happy with a log and the fact that you can leave it on all day opens up a lot of quick use situations so it has its place, but I'm a underdog guy 🤪 he has drops on Fridays or every other Friday this is what is left from the last, I like the looks of the streaked hackberry 😍

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
totally missed this post earlier! hi Bad dog :)
your story really sounds alot like mine...eerily similar in fact! lmao
similar herb amounts too.

well the tinymight is getting recommended all over the place. and ive read nothing but good things.

well guys i may have screwed up but i am impulsive as well as picky! (bad combo)

well the cost of it equaled a tinymight almost.
but i couldnt ship the mighty back without having something in my hands.

the Brick will get here first, then the elev8r.
ill get a full refund from the Mighty and use the left over to buy a Heat Island!

i am already kinda wishing i got a tinymight, but oh well! 😁

Haha twist! I did not see that coming, I thought you might get the OG instead of the junior, but I figured you would wait till you had the Elev8r and then just swap for Mighty from POTV! Even though you had to pay more for it, I don't think you will be disappointed by the Brick, you should feel glad you got it so fast once you get it good hit out of it!

Actually think it will be pretty nice transition, to get used to the brick and elev8r, coming from Mighty, because you can load just as much or you can experiment loading less... Then when you get the heat island, you can really see what tiny amounts can do with minimal effort!

~vapeslut.xo~

Just a heads up. If your brick shows up with an "Eagle" branded torch, just toss that POS in the trash before you get yourself frustrated about less than impressive results.
i bought lighters but two of them are Eagle :\
is the big one overkill for a Brick?

Don't have a log yet but I hear good things, even if a log isn't quite as good as my flowerpot my advice to you is find a vape you like first that satisfies your needs and gives you the results your looking for, then think about cutting back.

Personally I still think you'd be better served by a tinymight over a log, it's a bit more versatile but I'm sure you could still be very happy with a log and the fact that you can leave it on all day opens up a lot of quick use situations so it has its place, but I'm a underdog guy 🤪
absolutely, good advice! wow. Underdogs are gorgeous! why do you prefer them? just curious :)
i'll still probably go with HI. my daddy always told me to buy from people, not companies :)

Haha twist! I did not see that coming, I thought you might get the OG instead of the junior, but I figured you would wait till you had the Elev8r and then just swap for Mighty from POTV! Even though you had to pay more for it, I don't think you will be disappointed by the Brick, you should feel glad you got it so fast once you get it good hit out of it!

Actually think it will be pretty nice transition, to get used to the brick and elev8r, coming from Mighty, because you can load just as much or you can experiment loading less... Then when you get the heat island, you can really see what tiny amounts can do with minimal effort!

i wish Heat Island had a promo page, or video!
i'm still trying to wrap my head around what pieces i need.
but i'm so excited for the Brick :) cant wait

~vapeslut.xo~,

Shit Snacks

Yeah the big one is bad, you do not want to use a creme brulee torch with a brick! It's the little ones are okay but yeah they'll probably crap out on you, something like this might be nicer:

There are a lot of different torch options, and they can be had very cheap, a good thing to stock up on! Also don't forget high-quality butane, like the vector brand...

absolutely, good advice! wow. Underdogs are gorgeous! why do you prefer them? just curious :)
i'll still probably go with HI. my daddy always told me to buy from people, not companies :)

FWIW Underdog is Mom and Pop, definitely buying from people not a company, if you check out their thread you will see a whole lot of love and some amazing customer service! But also I have to remind you, if you go in the heat island thread you will see some pretty fucking amazingly gorgeous logs there too, from the custom wood waitlist... Some people have log collections unsurprisingly lol

Yeah he's been working on website updates for years lol it's a shame because he has so much offering but it's hard to keep it all straight! The good news is you can always buy more stems later, I would say just get the two types to try (GonG and small/large Steel stems/WPA) with the standard steel 3/8 core in bamboo with vvps and cord... I think that total would only be around $100 or so shipped??

I think you're going to have a lot of fun with the brick though!

~vapeslut.xo~

FWIW Underdog is Mom and Pop, definitely buying from people not a company, if you check out their thread you will see a whole lot of love and some amazing customer service! But also I have to remind you, if you go in the heat island thread you will see some pretty fucking amazingly gorgeous logs there too, from the custom wood waitlist... Some people have log collections unsurprisingly lol
oh! ok thats good to know for the future!
Yeah he's been working on website updates for years lol it's a shame because he has so much offering but it's hard to keep it all straight! The good news is you can always buy more stems later, I would say just get the two types to try (GonG and small/large Steel stems/WPA) with the standard steel 3/8 core in bamboo with vvps and cord... I think that total would only be around $100 or so shipped??

I think you're going to have a lot of fun with the brick though!
by the way, i think you mentioned you had a glass heater on yours?
what's the difference or practical use?

EDIT: i remember you said having to hold the log while vaping. but i'm wondering if the taste is better...?
i dont think i would mind holding it, but maybe it would annoy me after awhile?

~vapeslut.xo~,

Shit Snacks

oh! ok thats good to know for the future!

by the way, i think you mentioned you had a glass heater on yours?
what's the difference or practical use?

EDIT: i remember you said having to hold the log while vaping. but i'm wondering if the taste is better...?
i dont think i would mind holding it, but maybe it would annoy me after awhile?

Yeah I have both actually, one of each, because my name came up on the waitlist twice over three years, sorry these don't show you the actual cores, I'm sure I posted those in the thread though or someone did, but the glass core is on the left:

PXL-20201009-082834975.jpg

PXL-20201009-082941787.jpg

So I got the glass core first, but after owning an underdog standard core (which I then sold) and yeah it's basically different bowls you use with it, and yes the ability to let it sit on top of the bubbler hands-free... Honestly I still mostly use the steel core HI the same exact way, but it does allow you the versatility of having the option of letting the log sit on top of the bubbler hands-free if that appeals to you... I like to remove it to fully clear my hits as I do with all of my vapes personally!

So aside from the stem options being different (like you cannot use the small steel bowl stems with the glass core, only the steel core) then yeah it is a power and taste difference, though it is extremely subtle! It just means you run them at different voltage settings, so if you are not comparing the two directly in use you really wouldn't know the difference...

The steel core is a bit more capable, at fast extracting and microdosing, more durable too, potentially harder hitting as well with faster recovery time between hits... The glass core does give you a slight flavor advantage, particularly useful if you plan to mainly use it dry, though it is also very capable through water of course with higher voltage setting!

If you're planning to mainly use through water, looking for efficient fast extraction, potential for hands-free and greater durability, also being more standard... Then go for the steel! If you want to try the connoisseur style log, go for the glass (PS the glass is a bit quicker to heat up from cold than the steel, but yeah it gets cooled down more during a hit and has a little more recovery time, I think?) Honestly you might have to skim through the HI thread to find my posts comparing the two more directly! There are a lot of other people posting there as well, you can use the search feature at the top, to search only within one thread, for specific terms or even posts from specific members btw!

Shit Snacks

@~vapeslut.xo~
I just ordered this torch actually:

Looks the same, but more reputable seller!
I also got one that points vertically, for my Piro... The zico one I have in my photo is different, was sent it by mistake when I tried to order the one in link from a different seller over a year ago, think it's broken now anyway

Shit Snacks,

~vapeslut.xo~

@~vapeslut.xo~
I just ordered this torch actually:

Looks the same, but more reputable seller!
I also got one that points vertically, for my Piro... The zico one I have in my photo is different, was sent it by mistake when I tried to order the one in link from a different seller over a year ago, think it's broken now anyway
i had actually ordered this one already, hope its good!

for the heat island i am hoping to get a steel, glass, and wood roasting tubes.
i will go with the SS heater, and a variable power.

within a week or two ill be rid of my boring Mighty + ill have 3 crazy vapes to play with!

Shit Snacks

i had actually ordered this one already, hope its good!

Oh that actually looks great, better brand, better reviews, good choice! I think I would struggle with holding down this trigger, which is why I went with the ones I got, but yeah this one seems very robust!

for the heat island i am hoping to get a steel, glass, and wood roasting tubes.
i will go with the SS heater, and a variable power.

Oh yeah he has a wide variety of wood options, he can do WonG with the small steel bowl (I have one of those that matches the base plate wood on my steel core) or the large steel bowl I think, he also has glass bowl wood stems and all wood options I think... So many choices even just narrowing to those three categories and WPA stems lol

within a week or two ill be rid of my boring Mighty + ill have 3 crazy vapes to play with!

Going far in such a short time!

Shit Snacks,

Shadooz

I have to do a friendly reminder than c02 is not a friendly gaz...
If that post can save one throat and lungs.. cause i know it will be buried soon
But someone have to add reason into ads that play with your excess of passion..

C02 intoxication :

>7% headaches, dizziness
>15% loss of consciousness
>20% myoclonies, apnoea
>30% death

02 lack :

<15% headaches, hyperventilation
<10% amnesia, stupor, coordination fail
<8% cardio-respiratory stop

and that's with the formula of theorical perfection :

2 C4H10 + 13 02 -> 8 C02 + 10 H20

Which is wrong in our real whore(ld), a more real one is :

C4H10 + 02 -> H20 + C02 + CO + C !!

Cause u don't inject enough 02 with the butane burn.

So u contaminate intake air with water, dioxyde and monoxyde carbon..
add to that all the sub combust carbon structure that break at high temp..
and yes, u get ur "melted face"...

:peace: but there is still a long way of regulation,
and all the wrong behavour just keep giving reasons to prohibition...

Last edited:
Shadooz,

Shit Snacks

ohmigosh i think hanging around here has given me debilitating VAS...
finally decided on the correct options for the Heat Island,
yet i am already fantasizing over these beautiful WoodScents...

wow!

Haha yeah, one of us, one of us... Pace yourself though, plenty of time to go overboard shelling out for the fancies!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Just a heads up. If your brick shows up with an "Eagle" branded torch, just toss that POS in the trash before you get yourself frustrated about less than impressive results. That was my issue with the Runt and it took me longer than it should have to ID that problem, but once I did, it was magic. The Honest torches are much better I think.

Admittedly I didn't read much of this thread at all but it looks like you're in good hands and got some awesome suggestions and made an awesome choice. Would definitely pick up a Tinymight or Firewood 7 at some point too, for a convenient, pocketable, powerful hitter.

Also log vapes dont take up much desk space at all, so you could probably fit an E nail as well lol
I was gonna rope you into this thread once the OP bought that brick. Good looking out, Brian.

Yeah the big one in your pic is likely too big and the two small single flame torches are the Eagle one Brian and I agree are kinda bullshit with the brick so don't use those and if your brick comes with one that shape don't use it either. I like a single flame with a bit more length. I think Brian settled on this one or something similar:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY

I would think the big one is probably a bit much but never tried one like that myself. Those smaller eagles with the "safe stop" is what I was talking about. Try them out, if your getting underwhelming results (not extracting enough) I would try a different torch before going nuts trying to nail down your technique.

Shit Snacks already has you covered but this is the one I use

Its a little difficult buying torches on amazon because half the time the picture doesn't match up with what you get, like this one I just listed for example, the picture doesn't even match the description. Its clearly branded as an Honest in the pic, but labeled as GOLDNCONN brand. So who knows what you'll actually get if you order. Either way, the one I found works the best out of the 4 or 5 I went through was the exact one in the pic.

Also as beautiful as the Heat Island logs are (Patiently waiting for a custom slot myself), I have 2 underdogs and they are awesome. Definitely not a big corp. company, its a mom and pop shop, and great people.

I was gonna rope you into this thread once the OP bought that brick. Good looking out, Brian.

Yeah the big one in your pic is likely too big and the two small single flame torches are the Eagle one Brian and I agree are kinda bullshit with the brick so don't use those and if your brick comes with one that shape don't use it either. I like a single flame with a bit more length. I think Brian settled on this one or something similar:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yup thats what I settled on, but we were posting at the same time it looks like

Weird though the pic no longer matches the description, but I've had that happen to me too on Amazon. Buy a torch expecting it to look like the pic, but it doesn't always happen that way

~vapeslut.xo~

oofs well all i have are the pictured lighters. my Brick will be here in ~6 hours.
the Amazon lighters wont arrive for a few days.
should i try to find a gas station or will i be able to get by with Eagles?

if anyone has the magic "tip" to technique the StickyBrick, let me know! ;)

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
oofs well all i have are the pictured lighters. my Brick will be here in ~6 hours.
the Amazon lighters wont arrive for a few days.
should i try to find a gas station or will i be able to get by with Eagles?

if anyone has the magic "tip" to technique the StickyBrick, let me know! ;)

It can't hurt to try it with the eagles... who knows maybe they got better/you'll have better luck with it.

Toooons of info here: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/sticky-brick-labs-vaporizer.21661/

However the basics are - consistency is key. There are a lot of variables with bricks, flame size, distance to intake, draw speed, load size, restriction disk in/out, carb cork in/out. Change one thing at a time.

This is what I did starting out, and I only recently started playing with removing the carb cork.

I set the torch up by going to max flame size, and then backing it down until the flame is "sharp/crisp." Too big is no good and doesn't seem so efficient. A sharp flame is important imo.

Amount of flower is also important to keep consistent while you dial in your technique. I have a scooper I always do 2-3 scoops of depending.

Make sure the restriction disk is in, which you really should only have to confirm once you get it and then thats not something you check every time.

I also put the carb cork in, but I'm not sure that is so practical with the OG. With the runt I am able to just crack the bowl brick and clear the piece that way, it may make more sense for you to modulate the carb with your finger on the OG. Better question for @bossman

Start with the flame as far away as possible, pointed toward the intake. Slow steady inhale and while moving the torch closer to the intake, this will help you figure out how far away you should be. You'll start hearing it as the heat is getting pulled in. You'll be able to see the vapor start so you can let that build for a sec and start inhaling faster, keep it the same, whatever. That part is where you figure out how you prefer to hit it.

The bigger the flame and closer it is to the intake, obviously you'll get more heat to the bowl and the more heat you have, your draw speed needs to adjust as well. Draw speed is another thing that effects heat in the bowl, which is why its important to change one thing at a time. If you keep the torch in the same spot, a slower draw well allow more heat to build in the bowl while a faster one will keep the temps a little lower. So if you suddenly see a ton of vapor coming up the mouthpiece you have two options really, either move the torch further away, or (counter-intuitive) ramp up your draw speed.

Open the bowl after every hit so you can start associating your hits with results, stir after every hit or two. Typically I take 2 hits back to back and stir after every hit after that.

Other than that its basically just pure experimentation, biggest thing like I said, consistency and if you're going to change something, change one thing at a time.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Underdogs are gorgeous! why do you prefer them?
Dogs of a feather!?! Can I mix animals and metaphors? I had heard the wait list for a HI was a year and underdog was more open..... He's not anymore and isn't taking any custom orders for a while, maybe 6 months. Been following the thread since I came to FC pretty much so I'm invested. Not to mention you have access to pics of every dog ever made on his site so you can find exactly what you want, wood, shape, burn markings , it was a ideal way to figure out what you want for your own custom but now that he's getting the respect for his craft he's busy to so I have to wait :cry:

I think a few pages back you asked about cbd? Thc/cbd interaction

I use cbd and like it, depends on the strain though cause I'm picky. I use to do a lot of blending and mixing when I vaped more but now I kinda use them separately, typically a big fat bowl of cbd or a low thc 1:2 cbd first thing in the morning and I mean first thing! As soon as I get out of bed right after I turn on the kettle, before I walk the dogs, then regular thc the rest of the day. I use such a small amount .05 is my usual thc amount so I don't have any need to mix to dilute and I temp step so I get a couple of hits to satisfy my vaping urge. Those cbd mornings are still strictly my tobacco substitute, it's the most frequent time for a smoking craving but I don't always want to get baked immediately upon waking so CBD. As for interaction this is my experience 1:1 is a nice mix and distinctly different than vaping half a bowl of thc, 1:2 super smooths out the thc high to the point it can feel diminished in intensity but might be a more complex high and longer lasting relative to a very small dose of thc. I love the 1:2 on days my nieces visit, satisfys my urge but keeps me from being drifty spacey baked in front of them.

~vapeslut.xo~

Dogs of a feather!?! Can I mix animals and metaphors? I had heard the wait list for a HI was a year and underdog was more open..... He's not anymore and isn't taking any custom orders for a while, maybe 6 months. Been following the thread since I came to FC pretty much so I'm invested. Not to mention you have access to pics of every dog ever made on his site so you can find exactly what you want, wood, shape, burn markings , it was a ideal way to figure out what you want for your own custom but now that he's getting the respect for his craft he's busy to so I have to wait :cry:

I think a few pages back you asked about cbd? Thc/cbd interaction

I use cbd and like it, depends on the strain though cause I'm picky. I use to do a lot of blending and mixing when I vaped more but now I kinda use them separately, typically a big fat bowl of cbd or a low thc 1:2 cbd first thing in the morning and I mean first thing! As soon as I get out of bed right after I turn on the kettle, before I walk the dogs, then regular thc the rest of the day. I use such a small amount .05 is my usual thc amount so I don't have any need to mix to dilute and I temp step so I get a couple of hits to satisfy my vaping urge. Those cbd mornings are still strictly my tobacco substitute, it's the most frequent time for a smoking craving but I don't always want to get baked immediately upon waking so CBD. As for interaction this is my experience 1:1 is a nice mix and distinctly different than vaping half a bowl of thc, 1:2 super smooths out the thc high to the point it can feel diminished in intensity but might be a more complex high and longer lasting relative to a very small dose of thc. I love the 1:2 on days my nieces visit, satisfys my urge but keeps me from being drifty spacey baked in front of them.
yes CBD will bring me down if i get too high/paranoid!
especially useful for edibles. the first time i ate my ABV i was in outer space!!
i was *this* close to dialing 911 lmao. but i took some CBD oil and was totally fine!

so it does smooth out my high but, for me it kinda put a ceiling on it.
i have heard CBD decreases weed tolerance, i was hoping it would help save my stash :)

ED.: well im slightly PO'd. i paid, quite ludicrously i might add... For an overnight Sticky and the tracking
says Friday! looks like this girl will be swimming in VAS and dejection until then :\

Last edited:
Top Bottom